• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanukid

Anyone remember this Pokeball Burger King had many years ago

Z5QiSRK.jpg

Now I need another for Jigglypuff!

Yoooooooo, that's a cute idea!

So I am in chat with an Amazon CS rep. For wave 4 amiibos:

Nintendo product of this are all will be avail for pre-order within next week before April 16.

This rep also said that the rumors of pre orders going up in 18 minutes are false. Still keep an eye out JUST in case.

NateDrake

This rep also said that the rumors of pre orders going up in 18 minutes are false. Still keep an eye out JUST in case.

They have a 50/50 shot of being right. Either it will happen or it won't. No reason to ask CS reps about this any longer. They don't know anything.

Jobbs

Banned

I wouldn't really trust a random rep to have any reliable info on this -- In most cases they're probably just saying stuff without really being sure so they can get you off the line as fast as possible.

I think it'll drop at some random time and no one will see it coming.

This is nothing compared to Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

Everybody always says this... but 2 things. Black friday deals generally suck, they aren't that much better than any other year round deal. And the hype is high with these.

Black Friday has never shut down a website. Amiibos do.

Cappa

Banned
Everybody always says this... but 2 things. Black friday deals generally suck, they aren't that much better than any other year round deal. And the hype is high with these.

Black Friday has never shut down a website. Amiibos do.

lol Black Friday never shuts down a website? You have a short memory if you believe that to be true.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Really, the one main Amiibo thread to community?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom