• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I'm not doing it. Best Buy wants to charge $5.50 PER AMIIBO for shipping unless you get up to $35, and with GCU, that means I need to buy four of them ... I only want Charizard and Pac-Man, with the Splatoon guys missing. WTF

I'll skip out and wait to buy them in store (or at least preorder in store) to save money.

McBryBry

Lucina and Robin get. Also, it applied a 10 dollar gift card I didn't know I had to Lucina, so neat. 20 bucks total for both.

Qblivion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Robin and Lucina are MINE ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Gartooth

Not gonna lie, I was panicking adding all 5 to cart thinking to myself that I should check out with Robin and Lucina ASAP knowing they would be gone quick.

zulux21

I'm not doing it. Best Buy wants to charge $5.50 PER AMIIBO for shipping unless you get up to $35, and with GCU, that means I need to buy four of them ... I only want Charizard and Pac-Man, with the Splatoon guys missing. WTF

I'll skip out and wait to buy them in store (or at least preorder in store) to save money.

nope still only 3. Best buy is nice and determines free shipping before GCU.

Mr Buddy

I got em! It feels good to finally have some relief, after being on edge for the last month on when the pre orders would go up, lol.

SalvaPot

In for Best Buy, ordered them all except Wario, I am fairly confident he is going to be the common.

And dear god Lucina and Robin are SO, holy shit.

MattyG

Banned
I've given up on pre-ordering them online. I only want Charizard from this wave, so I'll just pop into a local store on release day and hope I can grab one. He'll probably be common, and it worked out for me with Toon Link, Sheik and Mega Man.

After Charizard I just want Ganondorf and I'll probably be done with amiibo
until Yarn Yoshi.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I made sure to get Robin/Lucina first and then the rest in a separate order. We know they'll be the rarest so they'd be gone first.

Animekatt

I got Lucina, Robin, and Pacman. Now to get the 6 amiibo bundle from GS and I'll be set with what I want. Until tomorrow with Greninja.

I ordered them with my Gamers Club unlocked for $11.24 each with tax, free shipping.

5 Amiibo = $56.26 after tax

$11.25 each

Dominator

I work at GameStop, my boss said all in-store pre-orders will be Web In-Store orders where you have to pay in full on the spot.

God I hope she is wrong.

o1OpVsv.png

Right at the "confirm order" button. :(

If anyone's getting an extra Lucina, I'd love one.

TheGrue

Well, this is weird. It had some old address there for me for Best Buy. I changed it, but it only changed it for the first amiibo and not the other 4, meaning the other 4 are shipping to a place I haven't lived in over 10 years. Gotta figure out how to change. Not sure why it would do that when I bought them all at once.

StAidan

Man. I'm absolutely heading to GameStop at the appointed time, I can't believe I missed Best Buy because I was away for 5 minutes, lol...

_woLf

I'm so fucking done with Amiibo. This is NOT HOW IT SHOULD FUCKING BE. I didn't get fucking Lucina OR Robin and I added them the SECOND THEY WERE FUCKING AVAILABLE.

GOD DAMMIT.

zulux21

In for Best Buy, ordered them all except Wario, I am fairly confident he is going to be the common.

And dear god Lucina and Robin are SO, holy shit.

i'm fully expecting lucina to be one of the most expensive characters.
rarity of a FE amiibo...
and power of the waifu.

I shudder in fear at the thought of how expensive a limited run of female robin would end up being.

//ARCANUM

i keep looking at my order page, blown away that I scored them.

i'm going to be shamed so hard for this but....

what game are Lucina and Robin from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom