• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

skaflone721

Neo Member
Wish I wasn't at work. Would go, but too far to make it in my lunch.

Man, I think missing out on Jigglypuff and then Lucina and now Ness is gonna hurt.

But not as bad as when I missed Meta. I guess interest for me is starting to fade a little. This shit is just beyond ridiculous and will only worsen because... Nintendo.

Gonna risk it and hold out for gamestop's online sale of Ness to go live, can't afford to skip class at 3 to go but can afford to not pay attention in there. Managed to get them all so far today so gonna keep trying.
Dude I have been doing this all day. I am in International Finance right now and no clue what he is saying. I ordered from BB in Art History class. I have my laptop in front of me and I never do that so they know I must be up to something. If only they new I was buying toys! ha

At gamestop right now, and I seem to be the only one here at the moment. Gonna preorder one of everything :) I missed on all the uncommons from previous waves. They will be mine this time! Lol

weevles

Yes, plus probably Jigglypuff & Greninja because retail exclusive.

Wario will probably be the most common, Pac-Man might be common as well seeing as Sonic & Mega Man are surprising not as rare, Charizard might fall under uncommon.

My logic is that the more well-known a character is with the general public, the more likely they'll be common.

Ok thanks

Jobbs

Banned
Jiggypuff already at $65+ :/

the pre-release and first day spike are real, but the price quickly settles in. look at rosalina preorders going for $70+ before release, but quickly the price goes to $30 - $40 and under after rthe thing comes out.

archieg2034

Neo Member
jo1hb.jpg

As if Ness wasn't going to be insane to find in the first place, a GS exclusive? That thing is going to be >_>

Will try going for Lucina and Ness at 3 though.

dodgeme

Dude I have been doing this all day. I am in International Finance right now and no clue what he is saying. I ordered from BB in Art History class. I have my laptop in front of me and I never do that so they know I must be up to something. If only they new I was buying toys! ha

Got my Surface Pro and iPhone out haha. Didn't hear a word my professor said in my math class today. But was right on top of Jigglypuff and the Best Buy preorders so it was totally worth it.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
the pre-release and first day spike are real, but the price quickly settles in. look at rosalina preorders going for $70+ before release, but quickly the price goes to $30 - $40 and under after rthe thing comes out.

Well Target ended having decent supply for Rosalina. Hopefully they will again for Jiggypuff.

Beckx

Sorry, I mean they haven't gone up in price yet (compared to the 3-pack).

I already had my preorder for the individual and 3-piece ones lol

Oh, I see, haha - yeah, it's hilarious that they are scalping the 3 pack when the individuals are there, but since they don't show up as related items I could see people buying it, sadly.

Illucio

Banned
Aaaaaand some guy just strolled in talking about getting 15 ness's. Unbelievable.

If you kill him now, you will save all the Amiibro's out there the task of hunting him down. Talk down to him and make him feel like a pile of shit for doing so, let's make this a social custom that you should purchase/pre-order the bare minimum amount of Amiibo's you can.

Got my Surface Pro and iPhone out haha. Didn't hear a word my professor said in my math class today. But was right on top of Jigglypuff and the Best Buy preorders so it was totally worth it.

I couldnt get Jiggly in my cart. I was there and had the mobile and full sites on my phone. I have had the app up for hrs randomly clicking preorder and nothing. I have already recharged my phone once today and already at 50% again

dodgeme

I couldnt get Jiggly in my cart. I was there and had the mobile and full sites on my phone. I have had the app up for hrs randomly clicking preorder and nothing. I have already recharged my phone once today and already at 50% again

I switched to Internet Explorer as Chrome wouldn't let me add, got lucky and it went through.

Well fuck me, I've been here an hour, and a huge crowd of people show up, and I'm standing in the wrong spot. Now I'm pretty far back in line. Fuck me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom