• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armaly

Guys I'm in like at gamestop right now. They're going to have an entire wave 5 bundle sans splatoon amiibos for $78.

Drago

lol damn there's a line just for amiibos here

Hope I get lucky... aiming for the bundle SKU which shouldn't go too quick :x

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Guys I'm in like at gamestop right now. They're going to have an entire wave 5 bundle sand splatoon amiibos for $78.
Which is literally the same price as buying each one individually. You're not saving any money, it's more of just "I want all of them" & knowing how much it'll cost.

SeanTSC

Sadly I won't be able to go to a Gamestop until after 2:30pm PST. Not having high hopes about getting a Lucina and Robin order in today.

Einbroch

Banned
Twenty-two people at my friend's Gamestop. He works at Bergner's so he doesn't know how many are gonna be successful, but damn, twenty-two.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
A tiny part of me hopes that pre-orders don't open on the dot and that Gamestops across the globe have to deal with angry lines of people.

I'm sorry.

Somnid

I don't think it matters where you are in line, they'll come from the same warehouse. What matters is when they globally run out which I'm guessing might be end of day or close to it.

Haint

Where do you go to do this WIS bullshit, do they have a self serve computer kiosk or does the cashier do it?

5 minutes left...

This is it, baby. Hold me.

halo-ce-hold-me.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom