• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mzo

Got the Wave 4 bundle of 6 Amiibos from GameStop. The dude knows me so he called me up when the sku went live and rang it up like at 2:50.

Got an email and a receipt but I still don't feel SAFE, you know?. Fucking Amiibos.

kirby_fox

Banned
The mobile site works but no new amiibo show up. If they changed the website time, I'm ducked.

I don't exactly have a job I can stop doing to order toys.

SalvaPot

isaac.png

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
9th in line at GS. System is completely down. Screw this, lol

RootCause

Got the Wave 4 bundle of 6 Amiibos from GameStop. The dude knows me so he called me up when the sku went live and rang it up like at 2:50.

Got an email and a receipt but I still don't feel SAFE, you know?. Fucking Amiibos.
Jealous.... :/

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Aw crap, I was planning on just putting $5 on Ness, Robin, Lucina, & the Splatoon trio. I gotta pay in full?

LiK

wave 4 and nothing has been learned. still a pain to preorder anything. still under supplied. dammit Nintendo

If you got the email confirmation you are safe. Congrats on getting the bundle

AdanVC

Everything that we're fearing the most with Ness and wave 4 is happening right now. Thank you so much for doing nothing to improve things with amiibo, NoA! It's like they create less and less amiibo with each wave!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom