• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
Nintendo: "What? Gamestop's system crashed? The demand for PAC-MAN must be through the roof! Stop production on everything and get more PAC-MEN out!"

kirby_fox

Banned
I wonder if they really sell more by talking about it on Twitter...instead they make it insanely hard and crash the site.

Good plan guys.

Tabasco

People can't even pre-order in-store?

For those of you at the store, are you just waiting there for the store site to fix itself?

Crayolan

Spent the first half of the week dealing with Club Nintendo's shitty servers and now the second half is spent on Gamestops. Yay~

jingle1.jpg

zulux21

man... this is what I am imagining right now..
first person shows up to gamestop a fan of earthbound lines up to get ness..

second person shows up to gamestop just a fan of amiibos in general, thinks stupid scalper gonna keep me from getting mine to the first person.

the third through 9th people do the same as the second person are just amiibo fans but hate everyone else in line for being scalpers.

the 10th person is actually a scalper and is happy because he is merely 10th in line and should be able to get his product.

people 11-20 come in and are just fans and want amiibos but are angry because they are 11-20th in line and all the freaken scalpers before them are going to steal them and potitally get multiple copies to sell because anyone that comes before them can't legitimately want them

@_@

Calamari41

41 > 38
Fuck this, I'm ready to just pay a premium to scalpers for far fewer Amiibos at this rate. Ness, Lucas, and Yarn Yoshi instead of the whole lineup.

Jobbs

Banned
Fuck this, I'm ready to just pay a premium to scalpers for far fewer Amiibos at this rate. Ness, Lucas, and Yarn Yoshi instead of the whole lineup.

yeah. you can imagine the extra you pay to a scalper may almost be worth avoiding all this time and hassle.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Is Gamestop.com loading for anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom