• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was this news posted? As far as I knew it was 3pm CT for both.

It was posted this morning to all GameStop stores. In order to allow for demand at the stores - the online site would not be allowing preorders for the next wave of amiibos until a later time.

RootCause

man... this is what I am imagining right now..
first person shows up to gamestop a fan of earthbound lines up to get ness..

second person shows up to gamestop just a fan of amiibos in general, thinks stupid scalper gonna keep me from getting mine to the first person.

the third through 9th people do the same as the second person are just amiibo fans but hate everyone else in line for being scalpers.

the 10th person is actually a scalper and is happy because he is merely 10th in line and should be able to get his product.

people 11-20 come in and are just fans and want amiibos but are angry because they are 11-20th in line and all the freaken scalpers before them are going to steal them and potitally get multiple copies to sell because anyone that comes before them can't malignantly want them

@_@
The Amiibo life.

What if this is all a plan for Nintendo to destroy every website starting with Club Nintendo.

You never have to get better at online play if there's no internet.

The thirst for Amiibo is all too real

tumblr_neiq98dSnE1qzp9weo1_500.gif

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I don't have the patience for this.

EMT0

Banned
man... this is what I am imagining right now..
first person shows up to gamestop a fan of earthbound lines up to get ness..

second person shows up to gamestop just a fan of amiibos in general, thinks stupid scalper gonna keep me from getting mine to the first person.

the third through 9th people do the same as the second person are just amiibo fans but hate everyone else in line for being scalpers.

the 10th person is actually a scalper and is happy because he is merely 10th in line and should be able to get his product.

people 11-20 come in and are just fans and want amiibos but are angry because they are 11-20th in line and all the freaken scalpers before them are going to steal them and potitally get multiple copies to sell because anyone that comes before them can't malignantly want them

@_@

I'm that 1st guy, down to being an Earthbound fan wishing amiibos would burn, I just want my Ness figure.

Somnid

Skylander and Disney Infinity already have the market, who's going to buy Amiibos? I mean Disney characters are so popular, way more than Nintendo. Nobody even knows who Ness is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom