• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk2025

I don't even think we anticipated this level of insanity

Wow

Do you guys not get to tell Nintendo "hey, the last exclusive sold like gangbusters, far above supply. Can we get more of the new one?"?

Or is it just that even with *larger* supply this is still happening?

Galang

Banned
Just doesn't work for me, the site's horrible and even when I added to cart then nothing happened! I just wanted Ness agh

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
I feel bad for the people who are waiting at Gamestop who DON'T want Amiibos. They're stuck behind all of us dumb-dumbs and just want to buy GTA V or something.

Some guy who had an XB1 reserved game in started mouthing off to the clerk here because the guy couldn't get into the systems because they're down from Amiibo sales

i took off work to preorder this stupid toy and now their shitty walmart servers are down? fuck this, if i see reggie walking down the street i swear to god i'll karate chop him right in the throat.

I feel bad for the people who are waiting at Gamestop who DON'T want Amiibos. They're stuck behind all of us dumb-dumbs and just want to buy GTA V or something.

They just push them to the front

Two other people not wanting amiibos just were allowed to cut the line to buy/trade in stuff

Do you guys not get to tell Nintendo "hey, the last exclusive sold like gangbusters, far above supply. Can we get more of the new one?"?

Or is it just that even with *larger* supply this is still happening?

We get what NOA will give us

I've never seen the entire WIS servers crash this hard before though. They went down / under some strain for LE Majora and LE Majora system but these Amiibos just tanked the entire countries network

mrhej

Welp I got my Splatoon 3 pack so I'm very happy.

I don't know how you guys do this with every wave, this was stressful for the first time.

hawk2025

We get what NOA will give us

I've never seen the entire WIS servers crash this hard before though. They went down / under some strain for LE Majora and LE Majora system but these Amiibos just tanked the entire countries network

Super crazy.

I would love to know (not asking, I know you can't say :p ) just how much bigger, if at all, Ness' supply is relative to Shulk. We could at least get *some* idea if Nintendo is even trying to increase supply of these things!

Piggus

He said one guy starting getting really upset, and the other guy started screaming at the first guy then started going after him.

Gainesville

Lol, this is why if I get ahold of a rare Amiibo that shit is going on eBay. People are truly obsessive over these damn things and it's hilarious.

hI4SHpe.gif

IronLich

I'm trying to get a take home test done but I just hear Lucina on my shoulder "But don't you see...", and then I refresh gamestop in futility.

Retailers. I just want thing.

sonto340

Someone in here talking about how they're making a "Nintendo phone" I had to avoid laughing aloud to not make them feel bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom