• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGrue

Just happened to wake up and saw this drama unfolding Greninja might go up earlier. Went downstairs and saw the LINE alert and rushed to get my Greninja. Wish Splatoon was up.

Samaritan

YES! Got two Greninjas and one of everyone else. Damn, the thrill of the hunt!

Might want to put in a separate order for a single Greninja, considering the "1 per customer" line on his page. They may be so bold as to cancel your 2 Greninja order... maybe... I wouldn't put it past them...

dodgeme

Thank god I stayed up. Was on the verge of calling it a night but decided to wait it out till at least 4am, it paid off big time as Greninja is now mine.

Only missed out on Ness today but was one of the few that got Jigglypuff. Also have the others through the short window at Best Buy.

I might be picking up Ness off a friend, he bought it to flip but he doesn't want to verify his paypal so he said I could probably have it for $20.

NMFried

Alright so I've got:

Pac-Man - Best Buy
Lucina, Charizard and Greninja - Toys 'R' Us

No luck on Wario, Robin, Ness or Jiggly from Target.

Samaritan

I'm so glad I got Greninja, but boy am I pissed for those who went to bed thinking they'll be able to wake up later this morning and get a Greninja. Screw you, Toys'R'Us for pulling this Target crap on people.

TheGrue

So I thought my first order didn't go through because it didn't take me to a summary page after it was fooling around with that verified by Visa thing. I went and started over and now I have two emails in my inbox for two different orders. Weird thing is the orders don't show on their site. I'd like to cancel one just in case they try to flag me for ordering too many and cancel them both.

HiroTSK5

salt.jpg

CorvoSol

So I think I bought them but I can't tell. Paypal transaction went through but it isn't showing anything on their site?

So did I get cart jacked?

Yikes the 7 am people gonna be pissed. =/

Think this happened for the first waves of Rosalina back then. Hoping I can get a Jugglypuff though. Would trade mine for her

zulux21

so if my order that i made for the heck of it doesn't get cancelled (which by all logic it should) I will have some Greninja that I can get out to people in here at cost.

we will have to see if I still have an order come may lol.

I wasn't actually interested in him but I was curious if it would let me do it with 4 in my cart even though it said limit 1 per order in tiny text.

Might want to put in a separate order for a single Greninja, considering the "1 per customer" line on his page. They may be so bold as to cancel your 2 Greninja order... maybe... I wouldn't put it past them...

Aah, thanks for the advice. That'd be a dick move on their part, but I guess that's why we're in this situation in the middle of the night anyway lol.

So hopefully if things work out I'll get three Greninjas. Guess I could always trade for a Ness since it seems like a good amount of people were able to get him.

So I think I bought them but I can't tell. Paypal transaction went through but it isn't showing anything on their site?

So did I get cart jacked?

A million orders just went through at once so give it some time. Even says could take over 5 minutes for orders to appear.

I got ShopRunner emails sent to me stating my release date even though I havent gotten the official TRU emails yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom