• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominator

Welp, Amazon decided to renew my Prime for me (over $100) about an hour ago without ever giving me an email notice it was running out. Was all I had on my card I use for online stuff and I can't buy Greninja.

Just fantastic timing.

zulux21

Yikes the 7 am people gonna be pissed. =/

Think this happened for the first waves of Rosalina back then. Hoping I can get a Jugglypuff though. Would trade mine for her

I'm still bitter about the jiggy puff thing since I was there trying to buy her the moment she went live and couldn't get her in my cart over the few minutes she was up... just kept getting errors.

CorvoSol

A million orders just went through at once so give it some time. Even says could take over 5 minutes for orders to appear.

I got ShopRunner emails sent to me stating my release date even though I havent gotten the official TRU emails yet

Yeah I have the paypal e-mail, but like, it doesn't even show up under my recent orders on TRU.

weevles

Greninja still available...either it's not very popular or TRU has a crap ton of them.

Wow. I'm down to Target, Walmart, and Amazon for Lucina and Robin, the only two Wave4 I'm really interested in. :(

HiroTSK5

Welp, Amazon decided to renew my Prime for me (over $100) about an hour ago without ever giving me an email notice it was running out. Was all I had on my card I use for online stuff and I can't buy Greninja.

Just fantastic timing.

cancel now and you'll get your money back, happened to me a few months ago. They never warn you.

Greninja still available...either it's not very popular or TRU has a crap ton of them.

Wow. I'm down to Target, Walmart, and Amazon for Lucina and Robin, the only two Wave4 I'm really interested in. :(
we're not sleeping tonight I guess

Oh jesus I went for Greninja and at checkout I remembered a friend needed one so I upped my order to two and it went through and I got an email... but on the actual page for Greninja (and all the new ones) it says to limit it to one per order...

My order is gonna get cancelled, isn't it?

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
I got greninja and almost snagged a Lucian and robin for my girlfriend but robin sold out while I was in checkout. Stupid extra tru visa verification window almost fucked me out of my amiibos tonight

zulux21

Yeah I have the paypal e-mail, but like, it doesn't even show up under my recent orders on TRU.

I dont' have anything under my recent orders either (though I created my account after placing the order via the create an account thing at the end... though I imagine it should show up in my recent orders eventually)

I do have a confirmation from TRU though.

Velcro Fly

I can't even fucking believe I missed Greninja. The link just showed nothing the entire time everyone was saying they got one :(

Kitoro

Accidentally checked out with 2 Greninja in my cart due to an error the first time saying I had none in my cart.

I wonder if they're gong to cancel my whole order or just lower it to one.. or should I place a single order additionally to be safe?

I'm trying to get all the pokemon ones for my niece if I can. Got charizard and greninja covered. jigglypuff I'll have to buy off of ebay more than likely.

He was sitting in my checkout, so I decided to get him anyways. If I can't get ahold of Jigglypuff or someone else I really want, I'll trade him.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Just wait until they cancel the 100+ quantity orders.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
The following item(s) or quantity is not available. You will not be charged for any item that is not available for shipment.
We have removed the item(s) from your order.

(1) Wario amiibo

Omg...

Jobbs

Banned
missed lucina. amazon may be the last bet. I just added an auto reloader extension for chrome and put lucina's amazon page on my second monitor, reloading every 5 seconds automatically. now the waiting game.

Accidentally checked out with 2 Greninja in my cart due to an error the first time saying I had none in my cart.

I wonder if they're gong to cancel my whole order or just lower it to one.. or should I place a single order additionally to be safe?

Place another, personally cancel the 2.

Take no risks!!!

Neoxon

I've set up a chat room via Mibbit similar to the one available for SmashGAF. Quote this post if you want the link.

Chindogg

No Robin or Lucina here either.

Such bullshit that they're selling out almost instantly.

How are these so goddamn low in production?

Ultimadrago

Thanks Lord Diggeh. Got Greninja, who I wasn't planning on getting in the first place, but I'll take as a consolation for missing Jigglypuff.

My bro notified me about TRU.

Managed to get Charizard and Pac-Man.

Having trouble with Greninja, but not too bothered with it. I'll probably import later.

Armaly

What a glorious 24 hours! I went from just owning Mega Man to now locking in pre orders for Ness, Lucina, Robin, Wario, Charizard, Pacman, and now Greninja!

Arc07

Where do I see my order? (Toys R Us)

Your most recent order appears first. To view the details of a specific order, click on the order number. Please allow up to 5 minutes for new orders to appear in "Track your order". Note that it may take up to five minutes for your order to appear after you have left Checkout.

Order number & receipts in the email. Good enough for me for now.

kierwynn

Grabbed a Greninja! Bless diggeh for spamming my phone- some how managed to wake up. Have the whole wave preordered! Like a dumb I preordered Robin and Lucina from tru, too, which I don't need, but I'll deal with that in the morning it is time to sleep.

Yea so screw this guys, It used to be fun... now it's just absurd. The fact that I can get to the site as soon as they come up and still miss out is infuriating.

weevles

Yeah, while I was trying to figure out why Lucina wasn't adding to my cart, I got cart-jacked with Robin. I only found out until after I clicked the place order button and didn't see him in there. :(

CorvoSol

it can take 5 minutes for your tru order to appear

no e-mail from them and no sign of it on the website yet. All I have is my pay-pal confirmation.

gonna be a soul wrenching next few minutes, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom