• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
You know what I don't get, if Nintendo of America can do restocks like this in their world store practially every other week, why can't they also have a page on their online store dedicated to Amiibos like Europe does?
I seriously wish NWS had its own online store for those who can't make it to or live in New York to buy their stuff, especially amiibo. You'd think Nintendo would have a special amiibo online store considering they know how much they've been selling.

goldenpp72

So is there any advice to snagging a Palutena today? I remember last year people said the actual main page never actually went live as example, so what should I be looking at?

Velcro Fly

Hope everyone gets a Palutena that wants one today

I will not be attempting to get one since I'll either be taking a nap since my sleep schedule is really off or might be out to eat with my parents by that time!

OmegaFax

6bbMpazl.jpg

In case anyone is wondering, Marth, Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, and a few others are available right now on Amazon.es for MSRP - I ordered 3 and got them for $17 each including shipping.

new yorkers errr manhatten/people near NWS are feasting on amiibos
smh NoA

less than an hour til doom

whats funny is NWS thinks that people in line wont be able to double dip on Palutena but you can just go on amazon mobile and check out in less then a minute, go home NoA, take their phones away while the people are in line ;p

Question, people keep saying that Palutena will last as long as Charizard did on Amazon, how long was that? Are we looking at like a ten minute time frame or what?

Lucent

I'm probably just gonna try to grab her for trading purposes. I'm not collecting all the amiibo. Just the ones I care about. She looks pretty cool but her open hand looks kinda weird. And there are a few shortcuts it looks like they took to make her easier to make. Like the gold rings attached to the rope thing on her shield. And the arm strap for the shield. And the painted on straps for her shoes look kind of messy in that pic, so that might be another issue.

/nit-picking and opinion

Probably use her to trade for Ganondorf.

new yorkers errr manhatten/people near NWS are feasting on amiibos
smh NoA

less than an hour til doom

whats funny is NWS thinks that people in line wont be able to double dip on Palutena but you can just go on amazon mobile and check out in less then a minute, go home NoA, take their phones away while the people are in line ;p
While I'm sympathetic to (/enmeshed within) the Amiibro plight I work a couple blocks from NWS and have never been there in time to purchase an Amiibo. And believe me, that is not for lack of trying. The second they announce availability people start lining up. If you have a job the place may as well not exist.

AdanVC

I've been on amiibo hiatus for a while (waiting for dem Mario 8-bit amiibo and from there hiatus again until R.O.B and Duck Hunt amiibo comes out) but I'm just passing by to wish you all good luck on ordering Palutena. Hope Amazon can handle all the crazyness with their servers.

LiK

Japan imports arrived. Also got second Marth from Italy (sword is straight!) and another Ness from GameStop.

CKtP-jgWcAANgEw.jpg

KitSnicket

Neo Member
My Ike from my half canceled Yesasia order I placed a couple of months ago finally arrived. Really good condition too, shame I'm going to open it. I was a proponent of Yesasia at first, but after this last experience I probably won't be using them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom