• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

willizle02

Neo Member
Palutena get!!

giphy.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Woooo! Got one, took a lot of refreshes.
Why do these sites always underestimate server strain?
At least I have Prime for free Two Day shipping.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wasn't loading on browser, but nabbed her via Amazon app on my smartphone. Yay. Though damn at $5 shipping.

KeigoNiwa

Got Mine!!

There was a moment where they wanted me to confirm my credit card by retyping in the numbers... I got really scared I was going to miss her on a technicality lol

D-Man

After getting into full-on panic mode and refreshing the page 100 times, I FINALLY got the Palutena amiibo!

Today is a good day.

zulux21

Got one! Limit one per customer.

it doesn't limit you very well though :p

as it let me put another one in my cart.... I don't care enough to get a second one though as I have enough trade fodder to get the couple I am missing that I want.

edit: nevermind if I selected the same address it stops me... I bet if I selected my parents house it wouldn't though.

I tried buying a second one and got a message stating that there is a limit of one, so it's cool that they stuck to their guns! Hopefully everyone that wants one can get it!

NoKisum

Got Mine!!

There was a moment where they wanted me to confirm my credit card by retyping in the numbers... I got really scared I was going to miss her on a technicality lol

Same happened to me. I was honestly waiting for it to say "unavailable" or for the site to crash after putting my number in lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom