• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiibomb

it doesn't limit you very well though :p

as it let me put another one in my cart.... I don't care enough to get a second one though as I have enough trade fodder to get the couple I am missing that I want.

but when amazon realizes, they will cancel both

this happened with the MGS collectors

Skrams

Got it, was a little terrified since I'm ordering off a Vita of all things, but it worked out fine after clicking one of the links in this thread for the new/used page. Before that it was just a bunch of "this page doesn't exist."

Dezner

10 MINUTES OF PURE AGONY! ;_;

But I finally snagged her! :D

Feelz good, yo!

TVvp1qMl.jpg

LycanXIII

it doesn't limit you very well though :p

as it let me put another one in my cart.... I don't care enough to get a second one though as I have enough trade fodder to get the couple I am missing that I want.

Nope, it's only one per address, they'll remove it during checkout.

I GOT HER!

FUCK YEAH!

Got nearly all my most wanted. 18 Amiibos total so far! :)

Just missed Greninja, Jiggly, and Robin. Next up: Mr G&W, DH, Retro Mario, Mii Gunner. (Latter two should be commons but who knows.)

georly

got her, very pleased. Good job amazon/nintendo. Make a lot of stock, limit one per customer, no preorders at a random time. Good job.

Also staggering the regional releases is good too to help w/ supply chain.

Frogstep

Small freakout but this was ok. Now to head over BB on Friday and secure a Dark Pit. I love getting up in the morning, so much fun!

bigkrev

Wasn't loading on browser, but nabbed her via Amazon app on my smartphone. Yay. Though damn at $5 shipping.

Yeah it was about $4.98 shipping for me. =/

I couldn't -fathom- using Amazon without Prime. Decide I need a new pair of cheap earbuds at 8 in the morning? Buy them for 5 bucks, and Amazon teleports them to you. It's normally there by the time I come home from work the next day, but I totally have gotten same day delivery without being charged before.

Ibuki

Banned
That was super easy this time! Thanks Amazon. I was playing Halo and I got lucky enough to see Wario64's tweet about it. So happy with the way this went.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Seeing a bunch of names I've never seen post in the thread exclaiming "GOT ONE!":

W0aFnCg.png

Maengun1

It's still so tempting to import Ganondorf since he's "only" about 20 bucks including shipping, plus we still have to wait more than a month (probably closer to two) for him to come to the states. But I can't imagine him being anything less than common . . .

willizle02

Neo Member
I'm really glad nintendo learned from their past mistakes and gave amazon a huge fuckton of stock for paleta. Now we just gotta hope the same goes for the rest of the smash series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom