• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last thread for me. As the queen of hip-hop and r&b eloquently puts it, no more drama.

My greny from tru still hasn't shipped :*(

Ditto, though I'm in AZ.

Been hearing about Walmart canceling orders, they better NOT cancel mine, so far everything else is processing(Pacman, Charizard, and splatoon 3 pack) funny thing if I hadnt checked the web site I would never have known that wario shipped..they have been canceling lucina and robin, maybe they were selling more than they actually had in stock

rjinaz

I've read a couple of reports now of Lucina and Robin being canceled from Walmart today. Apparently due to lack of stock. Ordered on April 22nd. Please god, no.

Sajjaja

You made the right choice sir or madam. Just wait until this Friday those.of us in the us should have some funny stories.

Don't you realize everyone on the internet is an Amiibo? Specifically Diggeh?

wCXUsuL.jpg

am i doing it right guys? i just want to fit in

Frogstep

Awesome work on the OT, Diggeh!

Walmart order charged and hopefully shipping soon. Haven't gotten charged for my TRU ones yet, though.

rjinaz

Oh cool! Just got a notice from fedex that I have a package from Target incoming. It has to be the free Jiggly! No way to track it on their website so I'm glad I know now it's on the way.

Just got my shipping notification for
both
my jigglypuff.

Feels good all my preorders coming through. May still head out early Friday to pick up splatoon.

Dimentios

Just leaving this here for the new thread.

I could offer an EU Villager (old version) for a silver mario. Maybe someone gathers two of them and is interested. Living oversea though.

@SaviourMK2: Gotcha.

RootCause

I've read a couple of reports now of Lucina and Robin being canceled from Walmart today. Apparently due to lack of stock. Ordered on April 22nd. Please god, no.
If it hasn't been cancelled by now it must be good.
I hope my Splatoon 3 doesn't get canned.

RootCause

anything and everything can and will be cancelled in the mad amiibo world
Lol just tell me not to cancel. The world is your puppet.

I haven't gotten my Walmart, and B&H Amiibo shipped yet. At least the jiggle is on the way.
Someone needs to remind Amazon that preorders are supposed to be sold before the item gets released.

Drago

Oh this is a new thread huh. Great title lol

Going to be anxious up until Wave 5B preorders go up on Amazon UK or anywhere else. Hopefully I won't be busy when they go up, just need those 3 then I'm good until the next wave... it never ends...

D-Man

I'm more of a lurker on this thread than anything, but I'm happy to see that we can start a brand new salt-free
(for now)
amiibo thread.

Hopefully stores will have they new amiibo in great quantities in the future.

rjinaz

Lol just tell me not to cancel. The world is your puppet.

I haven't gotten my Walmart, and B&H Amiibo shipped yet. At least the jiggle is on the way.
Someone needs to remind Amazon that preorders are supposed to be sold before the item gets released.

Waiting on Best Buy, Walmart, B&H, YesAsia.

Yeah preorders are no longer possible at Amazon. People would be lucky to get them on launch day at this point. If anything Amazon will miss the launch unless people pay for overnight.

RootCause

Waiting on Best Buy, Walmart, B&H, YesAsia.

Yeah preorders are no longer possible at Amazon. People would be lucky to get them on launch day at this point. If anything Amazon will miss the launch unless people pay for overnight.
Yeah, I'd just be happy if they set them up. I'm going to be dissapointed If they don't sell them after all this time saying that they were looking into making it fair. Man my TRU is only getting 5 for walk ins. That's just absurd.
Hope I can snatch a silver Mario at least. Oh, and GameStop better not screw up my Ness.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Anyone had any updates as to Meijer? I asked mine today & they had no idea if they would be allowed to stock them as soon as they got them, or wait until Friday. I'll probably check again tomorrow or Thursday, but hoping to get Robin & Lucina (Pac-Man will have to wait until I get more funds), then possibly another Robin to send to my Canadian friend.

Not sure if I'd want to stay up until Midnight considering I have to wake up at 7 a.m., but I could check soon after that time on that day.

rjinaz

Yeah, I'd just be happy if they set them up. I'm going to be dissapointed If they don't sell them after all this time saying that they were looking into making it fair. Man my TRU is only getting 5 for walk ins. That's just absurd.
Hope I can snatch a silver Mario at least. Oh, and GameStop better not screw up my Ness.

Yeah I think it's safe to say Amazon US has handled wave 4 the absolute worst and that is saying something after the Gamestop Ness debacle. Still waiting on my May 5th Shulk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom