• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.v.e.rlord

Banned
Walmart SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!

00f77ed4d073ce4d8eda519a6c5a09dfa435167c_m.gif

dcx4610

Apparently my UPS guy is gangsta enough to deliver Amiibos at 9pm.

Pit and Little Mac are mine. YOU ARE NEX, NESS.

chong_points.jpg

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Wall of shame from OT 6, top 30 because it's tradition now.

No. 5 right here... Where did the time go? I seriously don't even remember posting as much, since I've been pretty busy the past month to be posting a lot and following all the details.

Also realized that I missed 2 entire Amiibo OTs entirely (3 and 4 I think).

Well, here's to (hopefully) an awesome Wave 4 release for all of us! Let's turn those tears to smiles :)

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Just got an e-mail that Target is shipping my Jigglypuff. *dances*
That's 1/12 confirmed.
I also have the Splatoon 3-pack pre-ordered but no confirmation yet.

I plan to get up early and catch the bus to Target and Gamestop to try and get early amiibo.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I'm more of a lurker on this thread than anything, but I'm happy to see that we can start a brand new salt-free
(for now)
amiibo thread.

Hopefully stores will have they new amiibo in great quantities in the future.

*fistbump* I'm lurker of this thread nowadays :3

RootCause

Same here. Refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh
I've been worried since you mentioned the cancellations.

It will ship give it time :) so far Wario has shipped(Coming UPS) and Splatoon 3 pack(Fed Ex) both were shipped from Indiana..all I have left is Charizard and Pacman
I've grown impatient thanks to Amiibo. Are you still looking for villager, and pit?
Amazon has the villager for $26 and $24 for Pit, both with Prime shipping.

AdanVC

Oh my new thread! And right before the amiipocalypse this friday <3

Also holy shit I might be able to get a Robin and a Lucina this friday! Here in Mexico Liverpool store will have them exclusively and they already confirmed to have plenty of stock of them. Now Ness... the one I want the most of wave 4 and still no way to get one or import it :'(

Edit: I'm actually thinking of skipping work this friday to go amiibo hunting all day...

Animekatt

I'm soooo salty right now. I just left NYC on Friday, and they had to have the Villager today.... :( I went to the NWS last Wednesday and hung around for an hour just in case something like today happened lol. They had Marths, but sold out. I didn't mind though since I had one, and ordered another from Amazon during the restock.

I received a shipping confirmation for Jiggly, no confirmations from Walmart or Best Buy yet.

Going to check Walmart soon but my second Jigglypuff from Target has also shipped! They're estimated for next week on Target.com but I'm hoping they'll arrive on Friday...

EDIT: Walmart orders still processing...

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Hey Digg or anyone else, where can I find high res versions of the Amiibo cards you used in the OP? I have an Amiibo spreadsheet tracker that needs refreshing.

What a sad sentence to type:/

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So any guesses as to when GameStop will start shipping out Ness? I usually get packages from them fast, like 2 or 3 days despite getting the cheapest shipping.

rjinaz

I just preordered Jiggly and Blue Yoshi from beatthebomb.com.au AUS

They ship to the US. My total for each amiibo was just $15. Might want to hurry.

Price just increased on Jiggly for whatever reason but yarn yoshis are still $15.

G0523

They ship to the US. My total for each amiibo was just $15. Might want to hurry.

How did you do that? My total came to $25 for just Jigglypuff. I decided not to go through with it.

I have 7 amiibos in my cart (1 Jigglypuff, 2 each of the Yoshis) and it comes to $188.71 AU or about $146.16 USD. Which is $20.88 per amiibo. Will I get different shipping options once I go further?

rjinaz

I have 7 amiibos in my cart (1 Jigglypuff, 2 each of the Yoshis) and it comes to $188.71 AU or about $146.16 USD. Which is $20.88 per amiibo. Will I get different shipping options once I go further?

It switches to international shipping at some point. Price was $16 AUD for me for 3 amiibo. 4-7 days.

Yeah looks like it, sorry. They were $15 for an hour. Noticed it too late to post for you all in time.

$20.88 per amiibo really isn't that bad, though. I'm tempted, but I'll try my luck. I haven't had to pay over retail for anything yet. I did pay $19.25 for Meta Knight, but that included shipping from BestBuy.com because I don't trust their instore pickup process!

I've been worried since you mentioned the cancellations.

I've grown impatient thanks to Amiibo. Are you still looking for villager, and pit?
Amazon has the villager for $26 and $24 for Pit, both with Prime shipping.

Yeah Im pretty pissed at Nintendo for making this so hard..yeah Im still looking to get Jigglypuff, Lucina, Robin, Marth, and Greninja..what's funny is that when the wave 4 came out I didnt even care about those amiibos, I was happy with what I got, but when I heard more people talking about those amiibos I want them now

Edit: Just checked Charizard just shipped :) all that is left is Pacman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom