• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin64

There are actually other cards for Pokémon that exist. The Pokémon Carddass series is one that keeps recurring and would be perfect for this.

They can't include in the current TCG because it'd alter the size and shape of cards, but the Carddass series is perfect

CARDASS? Really?

Zalman

Yes, Carddass. There are many cards and many series. There are ones from Gen 1 which had the massively weird artwork and other sets since.

My parents got me one from 2005 of a Celebi, lenticular, and it's awesome.
I just Googled it and now I know what you're talking about. I knew about those cards, but I didn't know what they were called. I love early the Sugimori art on those.

Was able to get Duck Hunt, ROB and G&W from amazon.de just now. With shipping they came up to $20 each.

If only the UK Nintendo online store shipped to the US it would have probably been much cheaper aside from the fact they offer free shipping to local customers. Still glad I will have them in individual packaging and can open the NA 3-pack in peace!

Damn looks like I was too slow. G&W is sold out.

jon_dojah

Banned
^It wasn"t easy. I spent the better part of 30 minutes having to keep re-adding them to cart because only ROB and Duck Hunt would be available then after refreshing so many times waiting for G&W to appear ROB and Duck Hunt would vanish. Getting all 3 in at the same time was a challenge as I would only be able to get either 1 or 2 in at any one time for about 20 minutes. Even at one point G&W would be in my cart and the add button to either Duck Hunt and ROB would disappear. It felt like Amazon was trolling me.

jon_dojah

Banned

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
According to Walmart in Canada, both 8-bit Marios will be available individually, meaning the modern color will be sold separately, but still Walmart-exclusive.

& for those questioning why Dr. Mario is listed on there, remember Canada doesn't have Target anymore (they closed right near when Rosalina was suppose to be coming out). Though no idea if this carries over to the US, but it's possible it could just be similar to the Mario Party 10 bundle & the SM version of Mario was a timed exclusive.

Huh 2 for $20 (like $18 + tax if you have GCU) at best buy next is perfect for commons

I'll pick up link and shiek or link + bowser or whatever commons they have lol

CNbRBI-WIAAD37C.jpg:large

From GAME Brighton's Twitter

Itshappening.gif

Gameboy415

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I can dig it!

Hmm...but do I wait until it's more official or do I add him to the OT? Decisions decisions...

I can dig it!

Hmm...but do I wait until it's more official or do I add him to the OT? Decisions decisions...
Wait until it's more official so you can make sure to let people know he's exclusive to Lowe's.

The question is though: Is he coming to Smash or just getting an amiibo?

BigBossJelly

Neo Member
Welp I thought I was out, but looks like the hunt is back on for me as the new wave interests me. Also if that Shovel Knight Amiibo is real ain't NO ONE standing in my way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom