• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got ZSS and Ganondorf. Thanks LINE group. Still debating on whether or not I even want the classic Mario (I'd get the regular colored one, but alas...).

gaiages

Banned
I'm an Amiibo n00b, so I have a question. How rare is Pit? I ordered one from Target but I'm wondering if he's decent trading material (I'm looking for a Robin)

Thanks~

zulux21

marth, pit, jiggypuff, ollimar, zero suit samus and ganondorf amiibo obtained

im mixed on classic mario so I will skip that for now. the idea is cool but it only really looks good from a few angles beyond that it looks horrible @_@.

Made it through the order process on these, got order numbers, but didn't get emails and they don't appear in my order history. Am I boned? Also where is Bowser Jr.?

EDIT: Oh, he's TRU exclusive in the US? Didn't realize that was confirmed.

I can't remember Target's pre order policy of charging, plus I'm on the road at a job site, so I reckon I'm just gonna wait in line early to grab Doc. Pretty sweet seeing all these rares available again though.

georly

All my target orders confirmed except dr mario. Hopefully the email is just slow.

Now I just need bowser Jr and i'm ready steady.

CNgIuYRWcAAjcc8.png:large

And no, i'm not a scalper (like that's profitable now anyway). The extras are for friends/family.

D-Stubbs

Lol was just laying in bed on my phone then it started lighting up like a Christmas tree from LINE alerts. Was able to get all the new one's pre ordered. Now just need Bowser Jr. Hopefully Best Buy puts them online soon too because I'd rather order from there. GCU ftw.

Just got all five! Sweet! Yay for not having to wake up butt early on the 11th

Just waiting on the confirmation emails now...

Edit got mine for Doc, waiting on the other four (I had to order them separately due to computer issues.)

D-Stubbs

I was thinking of adding a second Olimar, the only one from this wave I'd like a duplicate of, but I'm still cautious of ordering doubles. Don't want to chance it getting cancelled.

Got my email. Marth due between 9/2 and the 8th, Olimar, Doc and Classic coming up to 5 bizniss days after launch.

So, since I only need Bowser Jr, that's nice...i dont have to wait over at Target and TRU lol

Boogiepop

Dangit, was doing other things so I missed out on being able to do anything but grab Dr. Mario and Ganondorf. On the plus side... got Dr. Mario and Ganondorf! Was reeeeeeeaaallly close to getting Zero Suit Samus, but of course it ended up dumping from my cart at literally the last possible second. As a result I have an extra blank nothing but a single Dr. Mario order as well, which I'll ask my friends if they want and then cancel if not I guess.

What were they up for... a good 15min or so? I guess that's a little better than it's been in the past.

Yeah, this wasn't seconds.

Still, i'm at work, i just happened to bop on my facebook to check a message, and i see a big fat post.

Slightly frustrating, but makes me hopeful for 2 weeks. (Plus, i only need to be at TRU now, which means i can just head there early)

Joei

These new waves seem more accessible. That said, I don't want to chance it and wait for BBY, so I had to order Ganon and ZSS soon as the alert came through, so excited.

D-Stubbs

I'm really hoping I can snag Bowser Jr. online instead of in store. Out of my times waking up to go a store my two trips to TRU have been the worst. Really don't want to head there.

Jeremy

Forgot to add Marth in such a haste but I did get Pit, Rosalina, Pac-Man, Dr. Mario (I'm really excited about this one for some reason), Ganondorf and Classic Mario.

DooD1234

Hesitated too long for Classic Mario but I'm confident he will be common enough like Silver Mario. Good to see it's mostly a painless experience for most of you which is better then previous sold out in seconds preorders. Made me kind of wish I didn't import pretty much all of this wave pretty much.

These new waves seem more accessible. That said, I don't want to chance it and wait for BBY, so I had to order Ganon and ZSS soon as the alert came through, so excited.

Yeah, I'm willing to pay the 15% different between REDCard and GCU if I don't have to wait in line... that's assuming BB does 0 preorders again. BB was a shit show for me last time. They came out at 7am and handed out slips and told folks to just come back before noon... word spread and by 720 all slips were gone. I got there around 730.

_jnup

Yeah, I'm willing to pay the 15% different between REDCard and GCU if I don't have to wait in line... that's assuming BB does 0 preorders again. BB was a shit show for me last time. They came out at 7am and handed out slips and told folks to just come back before noon... word spread and by 720 all slips were gone. I got there around 730.

Only save about $8 if you get the Wave 5b at BB. It's tough getting to BB in the morning when working a 9-5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom