• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT8| ConFuchsia say beta is better

rVov85n.gif

I dunno, I think the U11 is a true testament to modern design and elegance. Those subtle curves, the finger rests known as bezels, the off center buttons that help you stretch your thumb for a much needed digital workout. It really culminates into a fantastic smartphone.

Quixzlizx

So people that aren't informed of unlocked phones and stock Android are clamoring for stock Android?

I don't think there are tons of people out there demanding stock Android.

I think there could be more if they actually had a side-by-side comparison of how laggy/obtuse a crappy skin is compared to one that's closer to stock.

Which is why I said the problem is the level of information people have. Because you're right, people can't want something if they don't know it exists.

jwk94

Has anyone purchased Swappa insurance before? I want to get a Moto Z Play, but I'm not sure if I should go through Swappa or get a refurbished one from Best Buy. My main concern is dropping the phone or the eventual battery degradation in a year or two.

Jeffrey

Has anyone purchased Swappa insurance before? I want to get a Moto Z Play, but I'm not sure if I should go through Swappa or get a refurbished one from Best Buy. My main concern is dropping the phone or the eventual battery degradation in a year or two.
Warranty doesn't cover battery I think?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Thanks to my fellow Android GAF homie I got a little care package of a choetech stuff. Got a wireless charger and another fast charging brick. Pretty legit!

Jeffrey

Mr.Shrugglesツ;238995192 said:
Pretty amazing how ahead of the game palm was with the rounded screen corners.

webos was great.

webos was ahead of everything, which is why google snagged those devs and put that shit into android.

Jeffrey

man.

i've decided.

i want a 8gb ram phone.

preferably one that i can do root shit to, and other nonsense.

Heading to china in sept, think ill snag a OP5 with 8gb of ram if the rumors of that being a chinese only option is true.

jwk94

Anyone with an Honor 8? Trying to decide between that and the Moto Z Play. I have the Moto X Pure Edition and I'm heavily leaning on the Play (dat battery), but I just learned the Play has a worse camera than the X smh.

man.

i've decided.

i want a 8gb ram phone.

preferably one that i can do root shit to, and other nonsense.

Heading to china in sept, think ill snag a OP5 with 8gb of ram if the rumors of that being a chinese only option is true.

Welcome to the 8GB train. Next stop 128GB OP5 released globally :)

id681799_1.jpg

Jeffrey

A phone with 8GB of RAM sounds insane to me. Hell, 6GB still does. I'm not against it though.

no other 'specs' excite me at this point lol. and more ram barely excites me tbh. Maybe faster memory?

Honestly i just want the novel experience of never having an app reload ever, might need 16gb of ram!

Welcome to the 8GB train. Next stop 128GB OP5 released globally :)

id681799_1.jpg

hype for that 100 score.

Top Bottom