• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Video Game Nerd

Worst game ever? No way, Big Rigs is the worst retail game ever. But yeah, this has got to be one of the top on the list after it... hilarious episode, and he didn't even need to say much! The game was just so hilariously bad that it can do it all on its own... I mean, he said some pretty funny stuff. But that game is just so hilariously bad that it made its own jokes quite a lot. :) Awesome stuff, well worth the 20 minute video.

... The only thing that's perhaps not awesome is that somehow somebody actually got paid to release this atrocity on a major console...

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
"It would also be the same to go take a shit, on a piece of toast, on a roof, while wearing a fish mask, and singing 'I'm too sexy'"

:lol :lol :lol

haha, i only know of this game from PCGamer UK magazine where the game tied with 'Big Brother' game for the lowest score they ever given N/A%

what a load of ass shit of a game and I can't believe they left an outtake in the intake

S1lent

Timedog said:
I jacked off to an advertisement for this game in EGM back in 7th grade.

Also I tried to convince my parents to buy a 3DO so I could get Super Street Fighter 2 turbo, but I also secretly hoped I could somehow get my hands on this game so that I could hide it in my bedroom and jack off to it secretly.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Sleeker

Timedog said:
I jacked off to an advertisement for this game in EGM back in 7th grade.

Also I tried to convince my parents to buy a 3DO so I could get Super Street Fighter 2 turbo, but I also secretly hoped I could somehow get my hands on this game so that I could hide it in my bedroom and jack off to it secretly.

sounds like something i would have done too

S1lent

I remember I jerked off to a CG spread of one of the DoA girls in an EGM while in middle school. Left an accidental jizz mark on the page and everything.

Sleeker

Orbitcube said:
avgnpdwt2.gif
for the end bit. It's a huge file (498KB) though and I can't seem to compress it well (it's running at 1 FPS iirc).

:lol :lol :lol
That bit killed me.

oh man what a fucked up game

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Oh my god, that was one of the best AVGNs i've watched so far. How was that even a fucking game?
I can't believe they left that outtake in at the end too :lol

Oliver.S

S1lent said:
I remember I jerked off to a CG spread of one of the DoA girls in an EGM while in middle school. Left an accidental jizz mark on the page and everything.
That's a little bit more information than I needed
1092339418_miawallace.JPG

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
I have no words. No words that can express how I feel right now.

Thank God for Photoshop...

35kmqer.jpg

That is how I feel.

Pezking

The "developer" of this atrocity made another "game" for 3DO: Perfect General (not to be mistaken for "The Perfect General" for PC and Amiga).

kf1jie.jpg

Anybody have a picture of the "killer weather chick"?

Flek

Banned
why the fuck is the company called kirin - just like the japanese Kirin Brewery and the logo seems to be a rip off too ... the hell?

Flek said:
why the fuck is the company called kirin - just like the japanese Kirin Brewery and the logo seems to be a rip off too ... the hell?

I once remember going to buy a Tiger Electronics game and coming out with a Tiger beer. I hate it when that happens.

Dra-Q

Banned
S1lent said:

Who didn't? Which one?

@topic: Nice blonde at the start.

Amazing episode. I really thought the AVGN was just messing with us for awhile with those filters and the upside down chicken costume. :lol

The panda in the kart was amazing. Unless he's in some different story chain, he's completely random in the intro. That's awesome.

Edit: Oh man, that Youtube link is insane. I don't know how the nerd does it. That game is ridiculous.

falconzss

after watching this everything else has to be considered a masterpiece.
i still can't believe what i've seen. if i was someone contributing to this "game" in any way, i'd probably kill myself off.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
I want to know all the information about the developer, publisher, etc. about this game. Its unbelievable that ANYONE made this game.

If there's one game in the history of gaming that I wish they had a developer's interview about the game, this would be it. What in the world were they thinking. I'm sure they KNEW just how stupid everything was and made it to laugh at all the people who would actually buy it.

miksar

A game that makes you laugh so hard shouldn't be considered the worst. There is a bunch of really frustrating games on 3DO, at least this one doesn't take itself too seriously.

Top Bottom