• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Video Game Nerd

Goron2000

best junior ever
happy%20plumber-thumb.JPG

:lol :lol

scy

Part of me wants to play this to figure out the fucking nun on the cover. Or maybe the "Get it?" ... or something. I have no idea. The bit at the end got me though, plus I think I saw the panda from my avatar in there :lol

netguy503

scy said:
Part of me wants to play this to figure out the fucking nun on the cover. Or maybe the "Get it?" ... or something. I have no idea. The bit at the end got me though, plus I think I saw the panda from my avatar in there :lol

If you pick the "something different" other than the "Hollywood ending" at the end of the game (which you can through the power of youtube with the link supplied by this thread) she becomes a nun.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I bought a 3DO after it became obsolete only so I could play Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller and Shockwave 2, both of which I really liked back in the day. I never heard of this game until AVGN and quite frankly, I'm glad I never did. I'm not one to throw out "worst game" (or worst movie, worst song, etc.) but this is honestly one of the worst games I've ever seen. How the fuck did something like this get published, even back in "the day"?

Yowza

AVGN for next week!

http://www.cinemassacre.com/new/?p=2362

122 hours, 15 minutes in the making! That’s a lot of time considering I have to come out with two Nerd videos a month, so I had to work on this inbetween keeping up with other episodes. All the pre-production work took place in February, we filmed it in March, and since then, I’ve been editing whenever I had spare time. In the time span this project took, I could have almost become pregnant and had a baby. A disturbing thought, but after it’s over, I feel like this episode IS my baby.

So because I worked so hard on this one, I decided to do something that I’ve never done before, give a sneak peak for my fans here at Cinemassacre. Typically, I post the trailers on YouTube to notify the subscribers there when a new video goes up. But this one is special, so enjoy it, because there isn’t going to be another episode this “crazy” for a while.

The video runs approximately 17 minutes long. I’m not 100% sure when it’ll be posted, but I think it’ll be next week.

What's up doc?

I'll show you what's up you fucking bunny piece of shit!

Sleeker

Cool, I look forward to it.

Has anyone seen his vids from comicon?
he's really got got himself a nice little thing going with Spike.com

Oh god, even the trailer's freaking hilarious!

I had that game for Gameboy too! God, I was disappointed by it. It wasn't a bad game, it just wasn't my cup of tea and boring as shit. I beat it, but still can't say I like the game very much. Man this is going to be awesome.

Drame

Epic trailer, although I wasn't a big fan of his first Bugs Bunny game review.

In any case, this one looks a lot better.

I can't wait for his next episode! The Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout video is my favorite, so another one in that vein is going to be amazing. This guy does some great work.

I had a 3DO when it came out and Plumbers Don't Wear Ties was one of the early games on it, but never saw a store with it and it always made me wonder what it was like seeing it was an "adult" title. Wow glad I never really found out first hand what that game was about.

Anth0ny

What the hell did I just watch?!?

That was insanity :lol I can't believe he destroyed his room for it. Some of those posters are ruined lol.

I just looked it up, and apparently Crazy Castle 1 wasn't even a Bugs Bunny game at first. It was a Roger Rabbit game for the FDS in Japan. The third game was an edit of a totally different Japanese game starring a clown.

Jazzem

Haha, wow :lol I've been watching a lot of classic Looney Tunes recently, loved all the references scattered through that episode.

The amount of Crazy Castle sequels wasn't a surprise to me as I remember reading about them in Game Boy Color magazines. I got the impression they were fairly decent puzzlers? I don't know if we needed five of 'em though!

omg, Bugs Bunny's Crazy Castle! Too funny. I played that game a lot as a kid. Disturbingly, I still remember the password for the final stage - YTKX - despite the fact that I haven't played it since I was 10. o_O

EdgecrusherLSU

Neo Member
Does anyone else cringe when he gets really rough with the game cartridges or gets stuff like that fake blood and pie on his posters? I feel like he is defacing national treasures even though most of em are just shitty games and fold-out posters of shitty games from magazines.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
firehawk12 said:
Wow, I can't believe he destroyed his couch. :lol:
_leech_ said:
The guy's still behind the couch :lol

Technically its a futon!

EdgecrusherLSU said:
Does anyone else cringe when he gets really rough with the game cartridges or gets stuff like that fake blood and pie on his posters? I feel like he is defacing national treasures even though most of em are just shitty games and fold-out posters of shitty games from magazines.

Yes ;_;! Its evil, no wonder he ended up in hell!

Sleeker

EmCeeGramr said:
I just looked it up, and apparently Crazy Castle 1 wasn't even a Bugs Bunny game at first. It was a Roger Rabbit game for the FDS in Japan. The third game was an edit of a totally different Japanese game starring a clown.

Reminds me of this:

kcxbg5.jpg

Top Bottom