• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Koren

TJ Spyke said:
BTW, Nook is buying turnips for 206 bells in my town today if anyone is interested.
I am, if you can open it to me this evening (I'm at 67 and going down, bankrupt time ^_^)

Koren

Thanks again for the turnip price... It's not 206 by the way, it's 602. ^_^ Could have been a jackpot, but unfortunately, with the mortage, I had managed to buy 90 turnips :(

Still, it's always a pleasure to visit Spike...

TJ Spyke

602? How? He must have raised his offer (or offers something different for visitors) since I sold 200 turnips to him earlier and got 41,200 bells (206 * 200 = 41,200).

Congrats if he did offer that for you.

Koren

TJ Spyke said:
602? How? He must have raised his offer
!! I'm lucky tonight ^_^ To bad you sold... He changes his offer at noon, if I'm not mistaken. That may explain the difference ? Seeing that the digits were the same, I was just thinking you mistyped the amount.

There should be a letter for you in your mailbox soon, by the way ^_^ But I still don't understand why I can't send letter to you from my town. I don't have the option for sending letters to another town. I was thinking that I had to speak to people in your post, or send a letter, but it's not sufficient. Does both people need to be online ?

TJ Spyke

I'm not sure if we both need to be online. I thought you only needed to have visited each others town. Yeah, I sold my turnips at like 11AM, god damn it. :lol I could have made over 100,000 bells (enough to pay off the second loan of my house).

Kahuna, I will open my gates back up. Feel free to buy anything from Nook, I already own everything he is selling today.

Gah, just visiting jibblypop's town... seems that he is 'away' at the moment.
Time for a little lighthearted fun. I've pushed him over to a wall, and dug holes around him... then smacked him with my net. :p

kalf1k.jpg

Both of our Nook stores are closed... time to break in. -_-

b3sape.jpg

TJ Spyke

You still there Kahuna? It's been over 30 minutes. I don't want to be impolite, but i'm gonna turn my system off at 7PM (about 5 minutes) if you aren't over here.

Scratch all that. I was eating dinner for the last 20 minutes, you must have already come and went since a bunch of fruit is sitting outside of my gate. Thanks for the peaches and oranges (I didn't have either). :D

Thanks Spyke, left you some fruit. Man, I wish I had the money last Sunday to buy more turnips. Still waiting to see my first balloon...

jibblypop

Banned
ok so i just deleted the following people to make space since i dont have a connection heart listed for them:

heliord jeremy
anapolis bacnbit
XianG | Eridanus
guri luke
brolando wesley
digby buffalo

and then that allowed me to add:

tim spyke
gomez alecia
saito atlanta
sonic mobius
lex scarabro (are you from scarborough in toronto by any chance??)
koren clie

RaidenZR

TJ Spyke said:
I'm not sure if we both need to be online. I thought you only needed to have visited each others town. Yeah, I sold my turnips at like 11AM, god damn it. :lol I could have made over 100,000 bells (enough to pay off the second loan of my house).

Kahuna, I will open my gates back up. Feel free to buy anything from Nook, I already own everything he is selling today.

TJ can you add me if you haven't? I'd love to sell off my turnips! PLEASEEEE?!?! :)

I'll bring you some coconuts as payment.

RaidenZR

TJ Spyke said:
Did you type my FC in right?

Yeah. You're open-hearted in my list. When I select your town from the list to go on over, it submits enquiry and just craps out. This sucks.

It says you might have disconnected or removed me from your friend roster?

TJ Spyke

Maybe you are just having problems on your end. I have someone in my village.

THis your FC? 3738-3014-7796

You are still on my list.

RaidenZR

TJ Spyke said:
Maybe you are just having problems on your end. I have someone in my village.

THis your FC? 3738-3014-7796

You are still on my list.

Yes. We're synced just something is super fudged. I dunno... as a user you can't trouble shit jack shit with friend codes. I hate this.

I even restarted my Wii. Still nothing. I want to stab Copper in the face so badly right now.

RaidenZR

TJ Spyke said:
I don't know what to do. I have someone visiting my town, so that's not the problem.

Well I defriended and re-entered you. And just to test I'm trekking to Beerland (which is working). Gonna try to come into your town in a sec. Sorry for the tease, JYKSTA.

Edit: Still doesn't work. This is so whacked.

TJ Spyke

I can't talk much since I am letting a bunch of people from GameFAQs come over (who will give my 10% commission for turnips :D )

RaidenZR

No wonder they all had the crazy cheater accessories.

Anyways, thanks so much for letting me cash in. Paid off my house and then some.

Does anyone need a coconut mailed to them? I've got extras.

Marvie_3

Banned
Spyke I have about 3 trips to make...I'll drop you a nice tip one my way out with the last one. Need any fruit or anything?

TJ Spyke

Not unless you have anything from the Halloween set (I got my game in mid-November). Thanks to GameFAQ posters, I am rich. :lol

Maybe some paintings if you have any, I only got 2.

TJ Spyke

I guess that's what happens when you have turnips being bought for 602 bells and have dozens of people wanting to come in. :D I am closing my gates in 7 minutes though, then will count up how much I made.

Marvie_3

Banned
Well I made about 3 mil. I'm sure you made an ungodly amount of money. Thanks man! :D I only had the pumpkin mask that someone gave me.

TJ Spyke

3,443,600. All from just letting other people selling their turnips in my town and give me a small commission. :lol I also got a bunch of fruit.

Thanks for the mask

TJ Spyke

The downside is one of those jackasses chopped down a bunch of trees, so I had to re-plant them (which was easy since they left all the fruit).

Marvie_3

Banned
That's too bad. When my turnip prices went nuts last week, the pathways I laid down were totaled. Sucks when you're trying to let people in and they just stand around and won't leave. They just wander around seeing what they can loot...

Marvie_3 said:
That's too bad. When my turnip prices went nuts last week, the pathways I laid down were totaled. Sucks when you're trying to let people in and they just stand around and won't leave. They just wander around seeing what they can loot...
Couldn't you boot people in the DS version? Can you not do it now too? Or did I totally make that up?

Koren

TJ Spyke > I'm happy to see that you managed to make some good cash... When I'm thinking that I hesitated pointing the mistake in price (I thought that it was just mistyped... :lol

jibblypop said:
and then that allowed me to add: [...] koren clie
I'll check I've done the same ASAP...

Marvie_3

Banned
UltimateIke said:
Couldn't you boot people in the DS version? Can you not do it now too? Or did I totally make that up?
You can only boot everyone I town. If there's a way to boot individual players, I haven't found it yet...

Luigison

Gates open. Coconuts and Apples by the gate and plenty of other fruit on trees. Anyone need a Redd invite?

I added Nos_G, ckohler, TJ, and Scrubking.

Koren

If you find room for me, I'll appreciate. Though that should be a low priority for you, I'm a bit busy these days to play extensively.

Marvie_3

Banned
My fountain is finally operational today. Unsuccessful with the first attempt to get a better axe. At least she didn't steal it... :D

Luigison

Gates open again. Lots of coconuts by the gate. Fishing tornament starts in less than two hours. Nook in Go opens in 45 minutes.

So far Gomez is the only new person who added me. Thanks. Enjoy the coconuts.

Thanks for the classic stuff Jay. I sent you 10,000 bells. Did you get it?

I sent stuff to several people, but am not sure if it all went through. If you have requested something from me or I've promised something to you, but it hasn't arrived just say so and I get it to you (again?) some how.

I only have two Mario items so far and they were gifts. I shot down two balloons, but they didn't have Mario items. Has anyone found any pattern to the balloons or have any Mario items to sell or trade?

swerve

Residents of:

Matsdo,
Julik,
Seattle,
Crimea,
BMore,
WildWood,
Pasadena

Where are you guys? Gates are open!

Luigison said:
Gates open again.

Registering you. Register me! My gates are also open right now, though...

5198-6031-1776

Luigison

swerve said:
Registering you. Register me! My gates are also open right now, though...

5198-6031-1776

You and WolfofMebu: Saito, Atlanta 4983-8421-8037 are next on my list to be added when I have room. The 32 friend limit sucks.

swerve said:
Residents of:

Matsdo,
Julik,
Seattle,
Crimea,
BMore,
WildWood,
Pasadena

Where are you guys? Gates are open!
Sleeping soundly. :lol
Awake now and trying to post a winning fish before going to see my niece as the lead in a Christmas play.

Top Bottom