• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing Mafia |OT| - Making Animal Friends Is Awesome!

RetroMG

Oh, I did not realize that was an option. I'll give it a little time, and if nothing has changed, (like a last-minute run on Darryl,) I'll end it myself.

You can self-vote.

Note that as an impartial moderator, this doesn't mean I am telling you this is a good idea (or a bad one), I am just informing you it is possible to do.

You edited in the Mafia thread.
seent-it.jpg

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sorry Hippie, I know this probably isn't funny to you, but I'm laughing so hard right now. I'll send you the link, we need your popcorn .gifs.

Kevyt

Wait, did you never get a link to the Dead Thread?

O_O

I think someone posted something about it on the mafia thread but I thought it was a joke, like you weren't supposed to talk about the game.

link? what link? who, what why or when? o:

Palmer_v1

I'm sorry Hippie, I know this probably isn't funny to you, but I'm laughing so hard right now. I'll send you the link, we need your popcorn .gifs.

I swear to god he was the reason it was created. I need to go scour the neutral thread now.

Kevyt

Oh wow you guys!

So I was killed off early because I'm an inexperienced player and then you all leave me out from whatever walking dead thread there is.

Wow just wow! So this is the mafia community in gaf huh?

:(

RetroMG

Funny story: All this time, I thought HippieHobo knew exactly what was going on, and all those comments and gifs were pointed. SMH.

Okay, well. This has gone on long enough.

Darryl's role proves that I am HHA. Per his roleclaim info, no one other than me could be responsible for EzekelRAGE's eviction. So if Darryl is telling the truth, I'm a member of the HHA. If I'm not a member of the HHA, Darryl is lying.

There's only one way that I can prove which side of this is true.

Vote: RetroGamer42

One last prediction: Either Toma or RNH will be evicted by the HHA tonight. The remaining player will accuse Darryl, who, in turn, will accuse the remaining player. The game is going to be in Razmos' hands. Choose wisely, Raz. I don't envy you.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
It's amazing how close the two games are in posts. AC is only ~30 behind.

RetroMG

I'm really worried that we've just been played somehow

I have no idea how that could've happened, but man

Kark I need to knoooooooooow

I mostly really want the link to the dead thread.

But nah, man, don't worry. I am who I said I was. My only fear is that Darryl has some kind of crazy override power.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I mostly really want the link to the dead thread.

But nah, man, don't worry. I am who I said I was. My only fear is that Darryl has some kind of crazy override power.

We can't let you into the Dead Thread until you're officially dead. Currently, you're in the Twilight Zone (nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh).

RetroMG

We can't let you into the Dead Thread until you're officially dead. Currently, you're in the Twilight Zone (nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh).

For Alton Brown, the Twilight Zone is being surrounded by fresh nutmeg and having nothing to grate it with.

Karkador

Banned
Clock bells chime in the distance

DAY 10 ENDS

Total Votes for this Round (4 needed for majority)
(a strike means the player voted for, then unvoted, the player)

Tomakasatnav (0)
Darryl

Darryl (0)
RetroGamer42

RetroGamer42 (4)
Darryl
Razmos
RobotNinjaHornets
RetroGamer42

Iofp59v.jpg

RetroGamer42, the Town Gossip, is gone for good.

Karkador said:
Welcome!

You are the Town Gossip!

You are aligned with the Town.

You win when only Town-aligned players remain.

Each Day Phase, you may recruit one neighboring player (up/down/left/right, if present) into your clique by PMing me with the command RECRUIT: <name>. That player will be sent a link to your private chat (redacted). Do not share this link with anyone - I'll PM the link to the targeted players before the Night Phase starts.

Players in your clique are only allowed to talk in your private chat during the Night Phase; The rules of the public game thread also apply in your chat.

Recruited players are shown nothing about about each other's roles or alignments. No copy/pasting PMs sent by me is allowed, but any other claims are fair game, the same as you would expect of the public game thread.

Your chat will remain open for the remainder of the game, even if you are eliminated. However, eliminated players are not allowed to post in the chat anymore.

Feel free to PM me any questions about your role. The public game thread is here.

NIGHT 10 BEGINS
OHHPkdw.png

Time left until Night 10 ends:
t1436556600z1.png

Karkador

Banned
Clock bells chime a Final Countdown in the distance

An eviction-torn Village stands on the brink of collapse.

Today is the final day.

Who will prevail?

Razmos, the Town Gossip, is gone for good.

Karkador said:
Welcome!

You are the Town Gossip!

You are aligned with the Town.

You win when only Town-aligned players remain.

Each Day Phase, you may recruit one neighboring player (up/down/left/right, if present) into your clique by PMing me with the command RECRUIT: <name>. That player will be sent a link to your private chat (redacted). Do not share this link with anyone - I'll PM the link to the targeted players before the Night Phase starts.

Players in your clique are only allowed to talk in your private chat during the Night Phase; The rules of the public game thread also apply in your chat.

Recruited players are shown nothing about about each other's roles or alignments. No copy/pasting PMs sent by me is allowed, but any other claims are fair game, the same as you would expect of the public game thread.

Your chat will remain open for the remainder of the game, even if you are eliminated. However, eliminated players are not allowed to post in the chat anymore.

Feel free to PM me any questions about your role. The public game thread is here.

With only 3 players left, today cannot be ended by a majority. As a result, today will only last 48 hours, and will be decided by plurality as usual.

NdhH3up.gif

THE FINAL DAY BEGINS

Yc8nAkT.png

t1436729400z1.png

Top Bottom