• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing Mafia |OT| - Making Animal Friends Is Awesome!

dzOMsMf.gif

Karkador

Banned
Oh, I also forgot to mention:

To avoid any nasty last-second vote-sniping shenanigans, I'm going to close the voting at a random time near the end of the day (like +/- 10 minutes from the scheduled time). As always, we'll use the timestaps of the posts to mark the time.

Darryl

Banned
To start the day, I am not (and have never been), a "Nosy Neighbor". Me and Razmos made that one up during the night phase of the turn before last. I'll explain in a bit but I'm out working atm.

Darryl

Banned
I'm going to separate this into sad sad chapters so you can reply to any one you have problems with individually.

1. My Role

My role has always been "Bully", which was a one time use ability that let's me, if anyone were to night eviction me, re-direct the eviction to my choosing. I get to send as many new Bully targets to Kark as often as I want, and each one replaces the last. So on any attempt to evict me, the last person I bullied gets evicted instead. This ability has still never been used. This is the one I revealed to our group chat.

Darryl

Banned
2. The Falling Out

We actually used our gossip chat pretty well. Me, Razmos, and Timeaisis all revealed our roles early in the gossip chat and we all agreed to block Hobohodo from ever entering so we wouldn't increase the odds of an HHA entering. We had a mini-mob full of low-priority people (plus me with my safety role). This was great for awhile. Until a few turns ago when Razmos decided to help in the eviction of Timeaisis. I didn't understand why Razmos opted to evict Timeaisis. It was really scummy and didn't make sense. Virtually everyone on the map was more suspicious than him (I had paid close attention). I felt like it was an attempt to clear up our side of the map & destroy our group. At that point, I told Razmos that I turned my Bully target to him (lie, it was always on toma). If he genuinely wasn't HHA then we'd have to come up with something to implicate people on the other side of the map and listen to me FOR ONCE. We came up with a role claim, and it had to be me because I was the only one who could. That entire Nosy Neighbor fake roleclaim we came up with in that night phase. It was just a variation on a detective role, but one that didn't raise all the questions of me having to go turn by turn and explain the reasoning behind who I chose (we were making it up).

Darryl

Banned
3. The Accident

The problem was that when we made it up (since we had to be convincing, mainly to RNH because the other two didn't seem to give a shit), we did not take into account that Nin had been evicted and how it would conflict with my fake roleclaim. We didn't realize when we were making up the ability was that the maps on the front page hadn't been updated and it's not exactly a chat room environment so we had very little back and forth with this. We were working off the maps created before Nin's eviction (look at the maps I posted to chat). We created this AFTER Nin's eviction.

If this was actually my real role claim than I would have obviously realized this mistake and just never made it. I didn't, because I was already far in over my head as it was.
When I was questioned about Nin, I totally panicked. We hadn't scripted that.

That's where this post came from:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=171256366&postcount=3182

& Here is Razmos realizing what the fuck has happened immediately after my mistake:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=171259172&postcount=3183

He tried to close discussion off immediately. I decided just to throw myself in front of the bus hardcore, and let Razmos handle it from there. We kept distance with this roleclaim on purpose, because if he appeared to believe me regardless we would've had a hard time convincing others. We even staged Razmos introducing my role so that I didn't have to explain it that much.

Now, it should become obvious why on the other day I pushed immediately for the eviction of Tomas, instead of Retrogamer (who, according to the fake roleclaim, was "100% HHA".) He was our main target. Retrogamer was like, well maybe he's HHA too. Just in case. He hasn't acted NOT HHA. So to cover our asses we made Retro a target too, but he accidentally became threat level midnight #1 because of a slip up.

Darryl

Banned
4. My Real Role

I'm town Bully. I have so far never used this ability, which makes me think that it's highly likely that the HHA targets were informed as to my ability. They investigated Time, they investigated Razmos. They probably investigated me, too. Especially since I was really publicly vague about my role from the start of the game, hoping that I would get a night eviction. So I think that last night, my bluff got called as to my ability. Someone knew I was lying last night. I'm still convinced it was Tomas, especially since he decided to point some extra fingers back at Razmos. Just in case, ya know? All my suspicions towards him still stand.

2. The Falling Out

We actually used our gossip chat pretty well. Me, Razmos, and Timeaisis all revealed our roles early in the gossip chat and we all agreed to block Hobohodo from ever entering so we wouldn't increase the odds of an HHA entering. We had a mini-mob full of low-priority people (plus me with my safety role). This was great for awhile. Until a few turns ago when Razmos decided to help in the eviction of Timeaisis. I didn't understand why Razmos opted to evict Timeaisis. It was really scummy and didn't make sense. Virtually everyone on the map was more suspicious than him (I had paid close attention). I felt like it was an attempt to clear up our side of the map & destroy our group. At that point, I told Razmos that I turned my Bully target to him (lie, it was always on toma). If he genuinely wasn't HHA then we'd have to come up with something to implicate people on the other side of the map and listen to me FOR ONCE. We came up with a role claim, and it had to be me because I was the only one who could. That entire Nosy Neighbor fake roleclaim we came up with in that night phase. It was just a variation on a detective role, but one that didn't raise all the questions of me having to go turn by turn and explain the reasoning behind who I chose (we were making it up).

If you just made the role up night phase before last, where did this map come from:

AYWkf2c.png

The only time it would be in the thread was in the OP during night 5

Why a fake roleclaim at all? Especially one where it feels like (and turned out that way, though I wish Retro had been less eager to take himself out of the game) it was pushing for others to get killed, rather than prove your own innocence.

There's so much I'm concerned with about this.. Why a claim came so late, especially when we had 4v1 and no kill in the upcoming night and it still didn't come out, then it came out as a lie and the 'real' roleclaim comes out once Razmos who keep have confirmed the 'plan' is gone..

Darryl

Banned
Why a fake roleclaim at all? Especially one where it feels like (and turned out that way, though I wish Retro had been less eager to take himself out of the game) it was pushing for others to get killed, rather than prove your own innocence.

There's so much I'm concerned with about this.. Why a claim came so late, especially when we had 4v1 and no kill in the upcoming night and it still didn't come out, then it came out as a lie and the 'real' roleclaim comes out once Razmos who keep have confirmed the 'plan' is gone..

I didn't roleclaim to protect my innocence because I'm not some desperate fucking HHA looking for a way out. It was concocted as a way to finally point some blame at you, you suspicious fuck. It had to be done because no matter how much I tried it was obviously pointless. There were too many people evicting based on outrage and groupthink (I mean NIN!? He was HHA mastermind??).

And I was never going to publicly claim until it was too late to be used. The Bully role was far too useful, especially before Squidy got evicted (if he never got evicted, I would have won a tied match).

I was quite ready to post a "fuck it, I'm out" earlier and this is essentially that with a bit of a longer post.

I've been leaning towards Darryl. The hope that there's not two members of HHA who can kill undetected and my latest night reports. The latest role claiming shenanigans with the fake role claim being used to make up a way to kill someone off and now Razmos not here to confirm the second role claim.

Then I've had nagging feelings over RNH. Why did he fall under both mine and Kalor's areas, why did Fran identify him as a villager...

I've been finding it quite stressful but then

It was concocted as a way to finally point some blame at you, you suspicious fuck.

And with that, I'm done. I don't care. I've had two games as Town where I've been open about my roles and had to contend with lots of doubt but I can't be arsed with this, not worth it.

To the rest of Town, sorry if I've messed up, everyone else played a great game. Karkador, thank you for running this, it's been great fun and can't imagine all the stuff going on each night!

vote: darryl

Darryl

Banned
Vote:Tomakasatnav

I like how you made some huge fanfare post about voting to evict me. Like anything that I say matters at all. Obviously your light sleeper role would've cleared RNH last night and I would be the only possible target left. Had it ever been real.

Darryl

Banned
Then I've had nagging feelings over RNH. Why did he fall under both mine and Kalor's areas, why did Fran identify him as a villager..

This one was bothering me on the drive over and I just had to comment on it. Tomas should have you cleared by now with his roleclaim, RNH. Yet he kept a gun to your head. You have always been a suspicious target. The odd voting patterns, the Franconp defense. I noticed it, but I never said anything because it was impossible with Tomas over here clearing you. That's why I went for him. He had to be lying either to clear another HHA or to get rapport. This is why he sat on the fence so long this turn. He was waiting to see if I'd gun for you instead. Obviously he can't, now, because I made it clear that he's my #1 and my roleclaim now shows that a victory is impossible for him even if he can pull through with a RNH eviction.

As for the Razmos eviction last night, the Razmos target spells itself out from Tomas's perspective:

RNH - protected by my roleclaim, suspicious behavior.
Darryl - Suicide pact'd
Razmos - Nothing. Another person with a roleclaim that leans townie.

Fuck, it's the game rests entirely on my shoulders.

Goddamnit.

I'm just going back through Darryl's posts atm, but before I come up with arguments:

Dood, if this is legitimately your first game, nice job getting this far. Especially if you're HHA. You did good.

Ok

Things we know that are facts:

1) There is only 1 HHA left
2) The remaining HHA was not initially part of the main group but did know who they were
3) The remaining HHA could be brought into the group by either night eviction or investigation

Now, knowing these facts, I think it's very interesting that you've claimed a role that wants to be night evicted, Darryl, as if you are the remaining HHA, it means your previous posting can remain consistent. I also find it interesting how hard you were going in on Ultron/franconp at the beginning of the game. From a village perspective, it makes sense, the chances of one of them being HHA were really high. However, if you had known one of them was HHA...well. That would paint a huge target on your back if it gained traction, which you would want. It would mean you'd be trusted by town, which you would also want. It would ALSO mean you'd get to get rid of another villager, which again you would want.

But then you stopped going after them. Hell you didn't even vote for them when they were going down, you were to busy arguing with squidy about whether the Ouro vote had tried to be rigged. Shouldn't you have been all over that?

This one was bothering me on the drive over and I just had to comment on it. Tomas should have you cleared by now with his roleclaim, RNH. Yet he kept a gun to your head. You have always been a suspicious target. The odd voting patterns, the Franconp defense. I noticed it, but I never said anything because it was impossible with Tomas over here clearing you. That's why I went for him. He had to be lying either to clear another HHA or to get rapport. This is why he sat on the fence so long this turn. He was waiting to see if I'd gun for you instead. Obviously he can't, now, because I made it clear that he's my #1 and my roleclaim now shows that a victory is impossible for him even if he can pull through with a RNH eviction.

As for the Razmos eviction last night, the Razmos target spells itself out from Tomas's perspective:

RNH - protected by my roleclaim, suspicious behavior.
Darryl - Suicide pact'd
Razmos - Nothing. Another person with a roleclaim that leans townie.

I don't get what you're saying here. Firstly, how has he kept a gun to my head? Secondly, odd voting patterns and franconp defense? What do you mean by that?

The Razmos eviction also spells itself out from your perspective - if this is all as made up as I think it is, you couldn't have done it without him calling you out on it. You couldn't have killed Tom, since you would have lost your primary target, I would still be gunning for you and Tom's role reveal would completely clear me. You couldn't have gone for me as that would prove Tom wasn't lying, and even assuming you and Razmos did come up with the previous days insane dumb plan together, I can't imagine convincing him to go after Tom after it has been proved he wasn't lying would have been easy. With Razmos, you can stick with gunning for Tom, whilst trying to convince me, with the ability to make stuff up without anyone calling you out on it.

Oh and also

I didn't roleclaim to protect my innocence because I'm not some desperate fucking HHA looking for a way out. It was concocted as a way to finally point some blame at you, you suspicious fuck. It had to be done because no matter how much I tried it was obviously pointless. There were too many people evicting based on outrage and groupthink (I mean NIN!? He was HHA mastermind??).

And I was never going to publicly claim until it was too late to be used. The Bully role was far too useful, especially before Squidy got evicted (if he never got evicted, I would have won a tied match).

8Q5551Y.png

So you tried to paint Tom as an HHA based on this image.

3. The Accident

The problem was that when we made it up (since we had to be convincing, mainly to RNH because the other two didn't seem to give a shit), we did not take into account that Nin had been evicted and how it would conflict with my fake roleclaim. We didn't realize when we were making up the ability was that the maps on the front page hadn't been updated and it's not exactly a chat room environment so we had very little back and forth with this. We were working off the maps created before Nin's eviction (look at the maps I posted to chat). We created this AFTER Nin's eviction.

If this was actually my real role claim than I would have obviously realized this mistake and just never made it. I didn't, because I was already far in over my head as it was.
When I was questioned about Nin, I totally panicked. We hadn't scripted that.

That's where this post came from:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=171256366&postcount=3182

& Here is Razmos realizing what the fuck has happened immediately after my mistake:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=171259172&postcount=3183

He tried to close discussion off immediately. I decided just to throw myself in front of the bus hardcore, and let Razmos handle it from there. We kept distance with this roleclaim on purpose, because if he appeared to believe me regardless we would've had a hard time convincing others. We even staged Razmos introducing my role so that I didn't have to explain it that much.

Now, it should become obvious why on the other day I pushed immediately for the eviction of Tomas, instead of Retrogamer (who, according to the fake roleclaim, was "100% HHA".) He was our main target. Retrogamer was like, well maybe he's HHA too. Just in case. He hasn't acted NOT HHA. So to cover our asses we made Retro a target too, but he accidentally became threat level midnight #1 because of a slip up.

You're claiming the mistake you made was that nin had been evicted but you didn't realise. And yet the image has a brown cross on nin. Not "We didn't take into account that he'd been evicted", no, that's "We didn't take into account he'd been evicted AFTER Ouro". But how could you forget that when nin was literally the last person to be evicted? This comes across more to me as you trying to paint both Tom AND Retro in a bad light, but didn't quite think it through enough. Like the plan was we kill Tom, you kill me or Razmos, then you're completely free to say "Oh no, I got told there was a bad guy near Tom!", and Retro gets got, winning the game for you. Which is, quite honestly, much more believable than you and Razmos conspiring to make up a role to paint Tom in a bad light and making a massive mistake. Like, why would Razmos believe you so much as to go through with this? I didn't get any indication that he believed you more than Tom at any point.

Anyway, that's quite a long post and I'm bored of typing now, so THERE YOU GO :D

Darryl

Banned
Now, knowing these facts, I think it's very interesting that you've claimed a role that wants to be night evicted, Darryl, as if you are the remaining HHA, it means your previous posting can remain consistent. I also find it interesting how hard you were going in on Ultron/franconp at the beginning of the game. From a village perspective, it makes sense, the chances of one of them being HHA were really high. However, if you had known one of them was HHA...well. That would paint a huge target on your back if it gained traction, which you would want. It would mean you'd be trusted by town, which you would also want. It would ALSO mean you'd get to get rid of another villager, which again you would want.

But then you stopped going after them. Hell you didn't even vote for them when they were going down, you were to busy arguing with squidy about whether the Ouro vote had tried to be rigged. Shouldn't you have been all over that?

I didn't bother because it was inevitable.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=169533679&postcount=2806
Look at that. It was a slaughter, landslide eviction. I was busy talking. I wasn't trying to prevent their eviction.

I don't get what you're saying here. Firstly, how has he kept a gun to my head?

Had I started this turn going after you, he could've just said that there was night activity. Proof. He is the one keeping you innocent, so he kept a gun to your head. And just like he mentioned, he was suspicious of you. He did that even though he's been clearing you of being HHA. Knowing that I'm town, he offered me an olive branch to chase you instead. It's all the same to him.

Secondly, odd voting patterns and franconp defense? What do you mean by that?
You were suspicious because Franconp defended you and called you a Townie as he was going down, just like Toma mentioned above. Also, there was some weird stuff that happened that Ezekel called out a long time ago. I don't think it is important enough to dig up.

The Razmos eviction also spells itself out from your perspective - if this is all as made up as I think it is, you couldn't have done it without him calling you out on it. You couldn't have killed Tom, since you would have lost your primary target, I would still be gunning for you and Tom's role reveal would completely clear me. You couldn't have gone for me as that would prove Tom wasn't lying, and even assuming you and Razmos did come up with the previous days insane dumb plan together, I can't imagine convincing him to go after Tom after it has been proved he wasn't lying would have been easy. With Razmos, you can stick with gunning for Tom, whilst trying to convince me, with the ability to make stuff up without anyone calling you out on it.

The role is total BS. It's not even hard to find major conflicts with that "Nosy Neighbor" role. Look up at the top where Haly is. Kalor got evicted before him. I remember that I immediately went HARD on Haly. Look that up. So, this would've obviously been a "he's 100% HHA moment". Then I think I gave up on that and switched to Ourobolus because he was a good enough settlement. Then I think Haly got evicted that night. I mean imagine trying to explain THAT.

To my HHA companions: "Hey we need to evict Haly. He's on our case"

To my gossip companions: "This Haly HAS to be HHA! He triggered my role!"

It's just stupid. It never happened. Razmos and Timeaisis would literally have to be blind to miss that one. No, me and Razmos had to switch the inevitable pace of the game, which was that on the turn that I called role, the game was going to play out like this:

1. East Side Day Evict (Me / Razmos)
2. West Side Night Evict (RNH / Retro)
3. East Side Day Evict (Remaining)
4. HHA Win

So you tried to paint Tom as an HHA based on this image.

It makes sense when you realize that we didn't collaboratively draw the images. I made them after the day phase started. We just talked about it and it wasn't rapid communication. I forgot a lot of stuff, like that Ezekel died after Ourobolus. We just didn't talk about Nin. I forgot about him. I work night shift and GAF was down the entire night. I basically completely forgot that eviction existed.

I didn't bother because it was inevitable.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=169533679&postcount=2806
Look at that. It was a slaughter, landslide eviction. I was busy talking. I wasn't trying to prevent their eviction.

It wasn't inevitable at the start though, the last vote only came in an hour before the day ended

Had I started this turn going after you, he could've just said that there was night activity. Proof. He is the one keeping you innocent, so he kept a gun to your head. And just like he mentioned, he was suspicious of you. He did that even though he's been clearing you of being HHA. Knowing that I'm town, he offered me an olive branch to chase you instead. It's all the same to him.

You were suspicious because Franconp defended you and called you a Townie as he was going down, just like Toma mentioned above. Also, there was some weird stuff that happened that Ezekel called out a long time ago. I don't think it is important enough to dig up.

Garbage, if he'd said there was activity, I'd ask him why that's changed over the last few nights. After franconp got evicted, there has been only 1 HHA. Only 1 HHA who could send in a kill order. Why would I suddenly trigger Tom's activity monitor now, when I must've been sending in kill orders for the last few nights?

Whether Tom's been telling the truth or not, I am clear. Either he's telling the truth, in which case I can't be HHA, or he's lying, in which case I can't be HHA because there's one left and it would clearly be him.

The role is total BS. It's not even hard to find major conflicts with that "Nosy Neighbor" role. Look up at the top where Haly is. Kalor got evicted before him. I remember that I immediately went HARD on Haly. Look that up. So, this would've obviously been a "he's 100% HHA moment". Then I think I gave up on that and switched to Ourobolus because he was a good enough settlement. Then I think Haly got evicted that night. I mean imagine trying to explain THAT.

To my HHA companions: "Hey we need to evict Haly. He's on our case"

To my gossip companions: "This Haly HAS to be HHA! He triggered my role!"

It's just stupid. It never happened. Razmos and Timeaisis would literally have to be blind to miss that one.

Well I mean

Has he reported each day the results of his ability, like Toma did in the in-game chat? If so, can you provide it? Darryl's chart is... unhelpful.

No, he didn't. He mentioned once that he got a red flag from someone in the bottom left of the map or something, but that's about it.

No, me and Razmos had to switch the inevitable pace of the game, which was that on the turn that I called role, the game was going to play out like this:

1. East Side Day Evict (Me / Razmos)
2. West Side Night Evict (RNH / Retro)
3. East Side Day Evict (Remaining)
4. HHA Win

It makes sense when you realize that we didn't collaboratively draw the images. I made them after the day phase started. We just talked about it and it wasn't rapid communication. I forgot a lot of stuff, like that Ezekel died after Ourobolus. We just didn't talk about Nin. I forgot about him. I work night shift and GAF was down the entire night. I basically completely forgot that eviction existed.

I can understand forgetting that Ezekel was evicted after Ouro. That's fine.

But nin was literally the last person to be day evicted at this point. If you'd left them unmarked that would've made sense. If you really wanted Tom gone, give him a tick. Either of those and I'd accept this explanation.

Giving him a cross, on the other hand, makes zero sense in your narrative.

Darryl

Banned
It wasn't inevitable at the start though, the last vote only came in an hour before the day ended

I don't get where you're coming from here. If I was HHA, why wouldn't I have piled on for town cred since I knew he was always HHA and his death was inevitable at that point? I don't know why I didn't vote for him. I just didn't care to vote for him. It didn't matter and I probably wanted to stretch the day out while I tried to get some answers. That seems like a regular thing to do.

Garbage, if he'd said there was activity, I'd ask him why that's changed over the last few nights. After franconp got evicted, there has been only 1 HHA. Only 1 HHA who could send in a kill order. Why would I suddenly trigger Tom's activity monitor now, when I must've been sending in kill orders for the last few nights?

Whether Tom's been telling the truth or not, I am clear. Either he's telling the truth, in which case I can't be HHA, or he's lying, in which case I can't be HHA because there's one left and it would clearly be him.

I get all of that. The thing is if I ran a strong case on you and he said that, how much you think I'd care? Maybe you had a role that was keeping it a secret for some reason? Ouro had one, and you two are both on different sides from each other. I mean look at all this "kill me, makes me stronger" things that people are saying. Like, maybe that's your role, y'know? Maybe once Ouro died you got his role? Who knows? Like now that I think about it, it kinda makes sense.

Well I mean
And this response makes sense to you? That they were just fine with getting one result and never pressed me? Why? I thought I got bussed at the time, but in retrospect it's just Razmos trying to stay distanced until he knew what I was doing.

I can understand forgetting that Ezekel was evicted after Ouro. That's fine.

But nin was literally the last person to be day evicted at this point. If you'd left them unmarked that would've made sense. If you really wanted Tom gone, give him a tick. Either of those and I'd accept this explanation.

Giving him a cross, on the other hand, makes zero sense in your narrative.

No, I wanted Retro and Tomas gone. I wanted Tomas first. I just fucked it up and before I knew what I was doing, Retro had drilled too far into the roleclaim and forced me to make stuff up and it ended up not being the things that I wanted to say.

Darryl

Banned
The post I linked to above also lists my suspicions at that time, which were Retro followed by Tomas right next to each other at the top, just below the roomies. At that point I had a strong idea that it was one of them, and it's why I haven't stopped bothering them (mainly Tomas) since. This post was a month ago, before any HHA have gotten caught. So I'm obviously not some HHA responding to market conditions as it goes. I'm a villager on a hunt, as I have been the entire game.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=166861057&postcount=1606
I'm gunning for Tomas here.
What's the 'area' when you say someone around them is HHA?

What were the reports you got for players around Nin for instance?
OH FUCK. NIN. I FORGOT ABOUT HIM
I got flags for Eze and Ouro for example. But not Cuppa. I can't quote the message.
Now I'm dodging the topic of Nin. Let's pretend he doesn't exist.
Interesting

Full report of what info you got every night pls?
Well, there went that.
no way that'd take too long. i made this graph
This is when I made the graph, obviously having to talk about Nin.

Darryl

Banned
The crazy makes sense! It does! I haven't slept yet since I got off work. I'm going to try to be up in time for the closing of the day in case you have any more questions. I'll never sleep if I keep checking this. I'm telling you. It's weird, but it's absolutely true.

Very intermittently. I'm on a train with non existent to terrible phone signal, with the occasional free wifi when we stop at a station.

Darryl swearing at me has really sapped my enthusiasm for this, but input on anything in particular?

Any of the conversation that's just happened? Any thoughts on any of it? A defense for Darryl's accusations?

Gah, I might not be able to get back in time for the end of this

VOTE: ...Darryl, I guess

I swear, if you're HHA and Darryl buggered this up with his insanity last day phase...I will be annoyed to say the least

Darryl

Banned
Very intermittently. I'm on a train with non existent to terrible phone signal, with the occasional free wifi when we stop at a station.

Darryl swearing at me has really sapped my enthusiasm for this, but input on anything in particular?

We've been playing this game for 2+ months and your defense to opt out of the final countdown discussion is that I swore at you.

I'll keep going through the (long!) posts on my phone, but:

No, I wanted Retro and Tomas gone. I wanted Tomas first. I just fucked it up and before I knew what I was doing, Retro had drilled too far into the roleclaim and forced me to make stuff up and it ended up not being the things that I wanted to say.

This is probably the bit that annoys me the most, and not because it's targeted at me but because it's a really aggressive move from a town member whose supposed power role gives no insight to the role of others. We were 4 vs 1 at this point and all it was designed to do was undermine two Town members in Retro and myself.

If Darryl somehow ends up being Town, I have no regrets with my vote because of that.

We've been playing this game for 2+ months and your defense to opt out of the final countdown discussion is that I swore at you.

Yep, like I said, fair enough that I have to defend myself throughout the game, especially with a role claim, but I'm not putting up with that. It's a personal thing, I'm sure there's been other stuff said in the 3 games so far, but it's not how I want to spend my time.

Darryl

Banned
I'll keep going through the (long!) posts on my phone, but:

This is probably the bit that annoys me the most, and not because it's targeted at me but because it's a really aggressive move from a town member whose supposed power role gives no insight to the role of others. We were 4 vs 1 at this point and all it was designed to do was undermine two Town members in Retro and myself.

If Darryl somehow ends up being Town, I have no regrets with my vote because of that.

I had to do it because you don't talk ever and the town members eloquent enough to point it out and chase an eviction were all gone. Yes, I'm aggressive. It's the last day and you're running away with the game with the worst appeal to emotion defense ever and somehow it is being bought.

I had to do it because you don't talk ever and the town members eloquent enough to point it out and chase an eviction were all gone. Yes, I'm aggressive. It's the last day and you're running away with the game with the worst appeal to emotion defense ever and somehow it is being bought.

What? No.

I trust Tom more because he didn't fucking throw a guaranteed villager under the bus. If you'd come out yesterday and said that you were lying and you fucked up, I would've been annoyed that you sent us on this ludicrous goose chase, but at least you stopped us before we evicted someone unnecessarily. At least then I might be able to buy it being an attempt at a pro-town move. At least THEN you would've had Razmos backing you up. But no, you pushed on with it, and if it cost us the game it's on you.

Darryl

Banned
What? No.

I trust Tom more because he didn't fucking throw a guaranteed villager under the bus. If you'd come out yesterday and said that you were lying and you fucked up, I would've been annoyed that you sent us on this ludicrous goose chase, but at least you stopped us before we evicted someone unnecessarily. At least then I might be able to buy it being an attempt at a pro-town move. At least THEN you would've had Razmos backing you up. But no, you pushed on with it, and if it cost us the game it's on you.

I didn't throw a guaranteed villager under the bus. I thought Retro was HHA. I just thought Tomas was MORE LIKELY HHA. I gambled on it. And I was wrong. And here I am, gambling again that you'll see it too.

I didn't throw a guaranteed villager under the bus. I thought Retro was HHA. I just thought Tomas was MORE LIKELY HHA. I gambled on it. And I was wrong. And here I am, gambling again that you'll see it too.

Except if you thought Retro was HHA, why in gods name would all of Tom's reports since franconp's eviction show no activity?

Moreover, why did you think Retro was HHA? What has he done that could be seen as HHA? Why did you believe Razmos over Retro?

Darryl

Banned
Except if you thought Retro was HHA, why in gods name would all of Tom's reports since franconp's eviction show no activity?

Moreover, why did you think Retro was HHA? What has he done that could be seen as HHA? Why did you believe Razmos over Retro?

I took chances with Razmos. Retro's posting style fit the other HHA members.

You're right. I could've checkmated Tomas in retrospect and saved Retro. In retrospect everything just looks fucking fancy. But I was in a lot of pressure just to not accidentally get myself evicted.

Come on RNH. Just seconds left if any. Don't fuck this up.

Too late, you already did

Basically, it boils down to this: would you trust someone who made up a role in order to convince you to evict someone else that you believed, only for that person to prove you right, to then just have them say that they were lying and are in fact a different role?

Because I sure as hell don't.

Darryl

Banned
You're letting a guy cry rage quit while sitting in the victors seat. If he truly gave up he'd self vote himself out like the rest.

Darryl

Banned
How the fuck is it on me?

You LIED. You got Retro evicted FOR NO REASON. When we were saying "Fine, let's kill Retro to prove Darryl's lying", WHY DID YOU NOT COME OUT AND SAY NOT TO BOTHER BECAUSE YOU WERE?

Jesus man, if you are legitimately town...godfuckingdamnit.

I THOUGHT HE COULDVE BEEN HHA

Top Bottom