• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noaksey

Neo Member
I've been lurking in this thread for a while and getting very excited for this Sunday. This will be my first Animal Crossing, believe it or not!

Here's my friend code: 1805-2190-3617

I hope your ready to offer up some of your time and life, cause it WILL TAKE IT

YOU STALKER.
Welcomeeeeeeee:3

I can't help it! But thank you ^^

I find it difficult to do anything but. It moves so fast. Having a full time job and 12 month old baby doesn't lend itself well to this thread :) I just hope I can keep up when the game is released.

Aww, well i'm sure everything will go well for you. :)

We love you too.

Welcome to the jungle.

Heh. Thanks.

You should join us more in the thread then!

I'll try to do my best, the thread moves quickly.. and I have no knowledge of things. DX

You should join us in the list making, tree shaking, villager taking fun ;)

I would, but I currently do not own a 3DS. And I have never played an Animal Crossing game. :(

Ha me too, no worries.

Well, at least i'm not the only one. :p

SuperSah

Banned
I can't help it! But thank you ^^

Aww, well i'm sure everything will go well for you. :)

Heh. Thanks.

I'll try to do my best, the thread moves quickly.. and I have no knowledge of things. DX

I would, but I currently do not own a 3DS. And I have never played an Animal Crossing game. :(

Well, at least i'm not the only one. :p

Survival tips: Post quickly, sit here for hours on end, try beat my #1 post record. ;)))))))

I'm still torn between physical and digital... I'm wondering if I should cancel my pre-order... I'm a sucker for boxart and cartridges but at the same time, it would be so convenient to always have this game on the console. It'd be so great if we could download the digital version for free once we bought the physical one, haha (like installing the game on the console the first time we put the cart in).

Digital! It's the only way to go. If you get the cartridge then the only person you're fooling is yourself.

The convenience of having all games on one SD card. Archaic little carts are no more!

Sats

Banned
You want people to control you? >:

tumblr_m7my5hAamd1r4qhsvo1_500.gif

I'm still torn between physical and digital... I'm wondering if I should cancel my pre-order... I'm a sucker for boxart and cartridges but at the same time, it would be so convenient to always have this game on the console. It'd be so great if we could download the digital version for free once we bought the physical one, haha (like installing the game on the console the first time we put the cart in).

Flip a coin? Or, grab the digital for now and if you really just want the physical due to the box and everything, you can wait some ways until some kind of price drop for it for collection value.

Mikor

Digital! It's the only way to go. If you get the cartridge then the only person you're fooling is yourself.

The convenience of having all games on one SD card. Archaic little carts are no more!

Unless you're like me and get your SD card corrupted.

SuperSah

Banned
Right guys, on Saturday i'll create a European thread so we can keep talking there till the game releases and we can come back after.

It'll keep us in contact and give us something to do.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes

I'm considering getting the physical edition and choosing the 4th and free game in NoE's 3DS So Many Games promo to be the digital version of New Leaf.

Grizzo

My SD card is almost full (it's the original 3DS one). I would need to get an XL first ! But you're right, it's really convenient and I wouldn't have to take all my carts with me wherever I go (I already own 4 physical games).

Flip a coin? Or, grab the digital for now and if you really just want the physical due to the box and everything, you can wait some ways until some kind of price drop for it for collection value.

That's actually not a bad idea ! I might do that, yeah ! Surely it's gonna get cheaper as time goes by... (not for a while though, even used).

Right guys, on Saturday i'll create a European thread so we can keep talking there till the game releases and we can come back after.

It'll keep us in contact and give us something to do.

I wish you guys got it same time as the USA... It's really confusing since I am sure that the stores would be able to have it ready in time anyway.

My SD card is almost full (it's the original 3DS one). I would need to get an XL first ! But you're right, it's really convenient and I wouldn't have to take all my carts with me wherever I go (I already own 4 physical games).

That's actually not a bad idea ! I might do that, yeah ! Surely it's gonna get cheaper as time goes by... (not for a while though, even used).

Yeah the price itself won't go down for some time, as it is the way with all of Nintendo's games. But this way you can have it on the go and eventually just pick it up cheaply used to have the physical copy if you still want it for collecting purposes.

But at times when the outcome doesn't exactly matter, I'll flip a coin. Easiest way for me to make simple decisions. Like if I want to eat chinese or italian for dinner.

Mikor

It's not the first time I read something about 3DS SD card corruption... does it really happen that often ?

Good question, I can only speak from personal experience. I have to suspect that the card I was using at the time was a forgery/bootleg SanDisk...the top of the curve in the D doesn't quite touch the straight line part of the D, upon closer inspection after the corruption happened.

Can someone who knows how to use photoshop put the new leaf logo into my avatar? I am not sure if there is a place for you to ask, or a tutorial - but I would like the logo in my avatar!

Alright, it's time for me to pack it up here at work and head on home. Then I'll go back and add more of you to my friends list.

Even if I can't fit everyone on a BF list (which at this point I totally can), it's still good to have a nice sized friends list for Swapnotes and any other multiplayer 3DS game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom