• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Keep those more in depth "what I'm going to do" posts coming. I'll get some usefull tips and tricks out of that. I had no planning whatsoever up till this moment. Except for the name of my town :p

Hope my post was HELPFUL! Let me know if you have any other questions for me to add to that post specifically.

Alright, bbl in a hour.

SuperSah

Banned
I'll be refreshing Club Nintendo's page furiously for my code, download it at midnight, sleep and start after breakfast. PLAN.

EST? If so, I'm part of that group too, I'm just -4 due to daylight savings time.

Fair enough, I was just trying to filter down to something tangible. I'll add the -4s as well.

Cheebo
DanteRavenkin
dkeane
Elija2
Kenai
Lucent
Ndayday
Noreturn
Proven
Smashkirby
SparksterMeta0
spindashing :)
Tenumi
Threads
vagabondarts

Linius

Hope my post was HELPFUL! Let me know if you have any other questions for me to add to that post specifically.

Yeah, it was a good read. Can't really think of questions, I wasn just going to dive in and do whatever the game allows me. But reading some strategies at forehand is usefull for a better experience.

Only AC game I ever played is Wild World on the DS and that is a long time a go now.

Keep those more in depth "what I'm going to do" posts coming. I'll get some usefull tips and tricks out of that. I had no planning whatsoever up till this moment. Except for the name of my town :p

Yes, yes, please. Especially if there's anything — layout aside — a newbie could trip up over in the early going.

Grizzo

I just have to point out that Diggeh's swapnotes are unbelievably awesome. If it was 2003, I'd say "can I get a holla for Diggeh ?" but since we're in 2013, I'm just gonna say amazing job, my friend.

Just once I would like to get a game before the release date...

Just once.

I know, this never seems to happen to me. The Mass Effect 3 OT slayed me with envy. There's 0% of it happening with the digital version of NL, but I've never been to a midnight launch or anything of the sort so I suppose it is sort of getting it early.

Shame our GS isn't doing a midnight thing. We'll have to wait til Sunday afternoon to get my bundle and his physical copy.

That stinks. Just grabbing digital copy for always on the go access. At least the game comes out on a Sunday rather than Tuesday. Though since it's Sunday GS will probably open later than normal.

Grizzo

Actually, everybody's swapnotes are reaaaally great. It's addicting to watch them appear slowly on the 3DS screen, I love it.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I think us newbies should form an alliance and add each other in our BF lists :p

add me up man, I'm as fresh to the series as they come. I'll be your BFF <3

3652-1612-6002

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
It's cool - I know that feel. Just need some healing. You have us and AC in the meantime. :)

Yes! Thanks... : )

I have no idea why, but you're super friendly and it's gonna be fun to visit and tras- I mean, enjoy your town! ;3

Anyone else intend to upgrade the tent asap? I dooooo

Yes, you shall have... fun... >:)

Oh, and yeah. I can't live in a tent! That's the first thing I'd want gone!

Sats

Banned
So, is anyone else not going to donate whatever they find to Blathers first, and use it all to get bells, bells, bells?

I wanna make it rain on dem hoes

After a lot of back and forth, finally decided.
Put money down on the cartridge copy today.

If I was gonna go digital it would have cost me twice as much since I would need to buy a new SD card. I'm out of room on my stock card.

I'll be joining all of you probably on Sunday afternoon. GMT -4, that is... I'm EST in Atlanta.

Stoof

Super informative post.
Thanks for the tips Philia!
Also is it just me or do the bananas look 3Dish?
u2lWxJF.png

Oh, and of course anybody who really wants to add me as BF I'll add. I'm not that rude.
Well I'd like to be on your friends list at least. :D 4897-5952-1916

I love you guys, ya'll are fun. :3

Yes, i'm lurking this thread.. :x
You should join us in the list making, tree shaking, villager taking fun ;)

So, is anyone else not going to donate whatever they find to Blathers first, and use it all to get bells, bells, bells?

I always used to do that as a kid because I didn't care about the museum and was just focused on buying stuff/paying off my house.

But after playing some Wild World, I've turned.

I'm gonna donate first, sell second come Sunday.

You're all awfully friendly to one another, I'm feeling as lonely as the lovely bounty hunter I look up to. :'(

Maybe I should get hyped again and post more but my work is killiiing mee while taking my hype away.

I'm losing the hype train and I know I had my ticked around here somewhere!

:(

I like donating and getting it out of the way first. I always have the sinking feeling I've just sold something I won't see again for six months otherwise.

I usually donate every item if it's the first I've gotten it just to get it out of the way and then I'm free to sell every multiple of that fish/bug/fossil to my heart's content.

I usually donate what I find first to build out my museum. I'm not sure if I'm going to go that same route with New Leaf. But.. I have a feeling I will.

darklin0

Banned

Nah, gotta support that museum. That bird is not gonna help himself.
Oh, and of course anybody who really wants to add me as BF I'll add. I'm not that rude.
I don't even have you on my friendlist! 5327 1267 3124
You're all awfully friendly to one another, I'm feeling as lonely as the lovely bounty hunter I look up to. :'(

Maybe I should get hyped again and post more but my work is killiiing mee while taking my hype away.

I'm losing the hype train and I know I had my ticked around here somewhere!

:(
No need for a ticket, just jump in! :D

SmithnCo

I'm going to donate first just to get t out of the way.

Isabelle lets you have a fishing rod right? I want to fish right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom