• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Refugio

I usually donate every item if it's the first I've gotten it just to get it out of the way and then I'm free to sell every multiple of that fish/bug/fossil to my heart's content.

Yeah same. Except maybe if it's fish I really like I'll keep the first one in my house and donate the second after that.

Soul Beat

You're all awfully friendly to one another, I'm feeling as lonely as the lovely bounty hunter I look up to. :'(

Maybe I should get hyped again and post more but my work is killiiing mee while taking my hype away.

I'm losing the hype train and I know I had my ticked around here somewhere!

:(
Don't let work worry you. Just keep calm and get hyped! :D

GaussTek

Hey guys. Silly question incoming lol...

I already know the retail version of the game will include three languages (English, Spanish and French). But, I'm planning to get the digital version for the first time.

Wondering, digital versions are EXACTLY the same as retail ones, right? I mean, they don't remove other languages in order to save up space or something like that? :p

Thanks!

XaosWolf

Gonna get the town sorted first off.
Open the gates as soon as possible to get some fruits.
Donate first and sell later.
Make patterns!
Party hard with DJ KK.

SuperSah

Banned
Hey guys. Silly question incoming lol...

I already know the retail version of the game will include three languages (English, Spanish and French). But, I'm planning to get the digital version for the this time.

Wondering, digital versions are EXACTLY the same as retail ones, right? I mean, they don't remove other languages in order to save up space or something like that? :p

Thanks!

Exactly 110% same game! :3

Anybody want to be friends?
3222-5566-5959 let me know!

Also if somebody felt like adding that leaf ya'll have in my avatar that would be awesome :D

Sleepy

I think us newbies should form an alliance and add each other in our BF lists :p

Too late to add friend's code? I bought an XL just for this (got luigi's mansion too).

2208-5215-5909

add me up man, I'm as fresh to the series as they come. I'll be your BFF <3

3652-1612-6002

Oh, and of course anybody who really wants to add me as BF I'll add. I'm not that rude.

I'll be besties with you all, too. I have only played maybe 10 hrs of the game across Gamecube/DS versions. FC: 2105-9776-2493. It may take me a few days to add you to my FC list, but I will I swear!

You'll be pleased to know you can.
Goooood.
Buy-House
Sell-Fish and Fruit
Give-Everything else
The only objective is to become as rich as possible and start a club

Cool. Added ya code. I think we're gonna have a great friendship. :)

I'll add you when the DS is done charging!
Screw the museum!

I guess I'll be the only one rolling naked in cash then!

Nope! Money is power

SmithnCo

For the first day it will probably be worth selling fossils you find just to make enough bells to buy turnips. I'll donate fish though.

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Fully trust you, I do.

Only 8 days left tomorrow. Tecnhically seven if you're downloading from the eShop at midnight! ;3

I hope you're not being sarcastic. ;)

8 days... gah. Though, I keep hearing reports that the site I've used to pre-order usually gets their games early, so I'm hoping on that... :)

SuperSah

Banned

8 days... gah. Though, I keep hearing reports that the site I've use to pre-order usually gets their games early, so I'm hoping on that... :)

Me?! Sarcastic? Sure sure! ;D

Where'd you get your preorder from? If you mean ShopTo, they deliever 99% a day early! :D

Marvie_3

Banned
I don't remember this being posted in here. Wouldn't surprise me if I missed it considering how fast this thread moves though. :lol

Animal Crossing New Leaf - How the Stalk Market Works

I usually donate every item if it's the first I've gotten it just to get it out of the way and then I'm free to sell every multiple of that fish/bug/fossil to my heart's content.
Same here. I made the mistake of not donating things right away in the GC version and had to wait almost a whole year to get some of the bugs and fish again.

Stoof

You're welcome. Also my first download too! xD
After downloading Fire Emblem I haven't stopped. It's just so convenient!

8 days... gah. Though, I keep hearing reports that the site I've used to pre-order usually gets their games early, so I'm hoping on that... :)
Hope you do! That will be one day earlier where I can visit your town and tell you it needs some work.
And then cry inside at the fact it's way better than mine. :p

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
Me?! Sarcastic? Sure sure! ;D

Where'd you get your preorder from? If you mean ShopTo, they deliever 99% a day early! :D

That's good, then...

...unless you're being sarcastic again!

Hope you do! That will be one day earlier where I can visit your town and tell you it needs some work.

Haha... I'm gonna be really clueless when I first get the game. Don't count on it being better than anyone's. :p

Kuntz

I'm already waiting for the chatroom stream to begin ...

Why is this happening to me ?

And I'll contribute to the museum first !
fuck money, isn't it rotten enough in real life ...

SuperSah

Banned
That's good, then...

...unless you're being sarcastic again!

Nono, seriously! I always get my games a day before. But that means you get it at least 12 hours before I do! ;___;

After downloading Fire Emblem I haven't stopped. It's just so convenient!

Convenience at its finest;3

PolishQ

I've been lurking in this thread for a while and getting very excited for this Sunday. This will be my first Animal Crossing, believe it or not!

Here's my friend code: 1805-2190-3617

Grizzo

I'm still torn between physical and digital... I'm wondering if I should cancel my pre-order... I'm a sucker for boxart and cartridges but at the same time, it would be so convenient to always have this game on the console. It'd be so great if we could download the digital version for free once we bought the physical one, haha (like installing the game on the console the first time we put the cart in).

Mikor

Everyone is already my pimp, though!~

anEC493.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom