• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklin0

Banned
So far every melody I have heard that will be playing through out the day sound beautiful. So far 1 am is my favorite, followed by 11 pm.

nin1000

Banned
In my continuing quest to add all Europeans, I've added the following people from the spreadsheet, as they're on +1 or +2.

AkimbO_Arcana
Capell
DeadRockstar
FlynnCL
froliq
Hot Coldman
IronBubbles
kuppy
MasterBalls
MicH
Pixel Warrior
Poplemousse
shengfs
SodaBeam
Sordid
Vexxan
vitacola

If you want to add me back my friend code is 0001-3293-9119, but don't feel obligated.

well you forgot ME FC : 0318 - 7275 - 4996

Currently at work but with 8 hours of sleep and now 2 hours into the work this thread moved in LIGHTNING Speed

Ferga

So am I putting my desired Character name and town name for the form?

Or should I just wait until I get the game to complete it?

etrain911

11 AM is my favorite so far. Such a soothing track for the late morning which seems about right to me. It's when I usually wake up on weekends.

well you forgot ME FC : 0318 - 7275 - 4996

Currently at work but with 8 hours of sleep and now 2 hours into the work this thread moved in LIGHTNING Speed

No I didn't. I already have you (presumably from the hype thread) :) I only posted the peoples I wasn't already friends with.

Clefargle

Awesome, thanks a lot. Gone from a 2GB to 8GB mainly due to this game's my first digital download and I imagine i'll end up spamming myself with hundred's of screenshots...

And the endless SwapNotes. -.-

I looked at the 8gb upgrade for the same reason, then I saw an image of myself doing the same thing again a year later because the ravenous swapnotes and eshop downloads. So I bit the bullet and took a dive on the 64gb one. My SD is ready...

darklin0

Banned

You can do it now, or later. I don't think it matters much but there is something about the town names that I can't remember at the moment.
Take it you're on that live soundtrack site?

Correct me if i'm wrong.
Yup, its really relaxing just to have playing in the background.

11 AM is my favorite so far. Such a soothing track for the late morning which seems about right to me. It's when I usually wake up on weekends.

I have heard good things about it, I am looking forward to it. Check out 11 pm and 1 am, they are so good.

Chopper

Am I the only one on a bit of a blackout here? I can't possibly go listening to the soundtrack or watching game play vids. Discovery is all part of the magic!

That said, I did check out the flower breeding stuff. Gotta plan my patches...

On that note, does anyone know what colour flowers are available to buy from the shop, and which ones aren't?

Ken

Am I the only one on a bit of a blackout here? I can't possibly go listening to the soundtrack or watching game play vids. Discovery is all part of the magic!

On that note, does anyone know what colour flowers are available to buy from the shop, and which ones aren't?

I'm on a blackout as well, but more because I'm busy doing other things lol.

SuperSah

Banned
I looked at the 8gb upgrade for the same reason, then I saw an image of myself doing the same thing again a year later because the ravenous swapnotes and eshop downloads. So I bit the bullet and took a dive on the 64gb one. My SD is ready...

You can do it now, or later. I don't think it matters much but there is something about the town names that I can't remember at the moment.

Yup, its really relaxing just to have playing in the background.

Only grabbed the 8GB one because it was free from GAME using all my available rewards points. So I didn't pay a penny for it.

If I need to, i'll just jump to 32GB next year.

And could you link me to the music site?

I totally agree that discovery with little prior knowledge is the best! Unfortunately, the 8 month delay made that impossible for me. I'm as spoiled as a rotten turnip. Thanks NoA.

You can stake a claim on a "unique GAF" town name for your game before it's released, just makes it less confusing, anything else needed to re-edited, either mistakes or changes, you can PM me, Philia, Robin64 or Mikor to edit for you.

nin1000

Banned
No I didn't. I already have you (presumably from the hype thread) :) I only posted the peoples I wasn't already friends with.

I feel ashamed to not have realized that i already had you on the list : (
Anyway i cant wait to meet you all in my or your Towns !
Too bad we Europeans have to wait some more days

Same here want to go in as blank as possible !
Even though i checked out the Animals that can be my neighbours

Chopper

I totally agree that discovery with little prior knowledge is the best! Unfortunately, the 8 month delay made that impossible for me. I'm as spoiled as a rotten turnip. Thanks NoA.
I know bits and bobs, but I am going in largely unspoiled.

Do want to know about those flowers though.

Yeah, if this had launched in December like it should have (Yes I know they were working on the localisation for ages, yes that's great), I wouldn't be spoiled at all!

darklin0

Banned

So far I know only about gardening and fruits. I caved on the music stuff cause I am weak.
Only grabbed the 8GB one because it was free from GAME using all my available rewards points. So I didn't pay a penny for it.

If I need to, i'll just jump to 32GB next year.

And could you link me to the music site?
http://tane.us/ac/nl.html
Changes on its own hourly.
I managed to resist, it was painful.

MicH

I actually somehow managed to ignore the JP release completely in the first five months or so. But then I broke

Ferga

I'm going in blind. Excited as all hell though.

Robin64

Flowers available from the shop:

Cosmos - Red, Yellow, White.
Tulips - Red, Yellow, White.
Roses - Red, Yellow, White.
Pansies - Red, Yellow, White.
Violets - Purple, Yellow, White
Lilies - Red, Yellow, White

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

I haven't listened to any music. The Treehouse vids are too good to pass up though.

You folks going in blind... I know I'm going to make the hype and wait even worse but seriously... you guys are going to be blown away by this game.

I got hyped by MasterBalls thread and saw so many GAFfers I can play along with/discuss with =D, as my friends aren't getting this =(

So luckily I've been on supercharged hype for this game since the past month XD

rouken

You folks going in blind... I know I'm going to make the hype and wait even worse but seriously... you guys are going to be blown away by this game.

excited.gif

Chopper

Flowers available from the shop:

Cosmos - Red, Yellow, White.
Tulips - Red, Yellow, White.
Roses - Red, Yellow, White.
Pansies - Red, Yellow, White.
Violets - Purple, Yellow, White
Lilies - Red, Yellow, White

Thanks for this. But what about
Carnations
?

shengfs

Neo Member
Can't wait to play this again!

I've added everyone who is in the same timezone as me (+1).

-GJ-
BGBW
Capell
Deadpandas
DeadRockstar
FlynnCL
Hot Coldman
ImBarryScott
Jo Shishido's Cheeks
Kouriozan
kuppy
MasterBalls
MicH
nin1000
Pixel Warrior
Poplemousse
Robin64
Samurai_Heart
SodaBeam
Sordid
Tattooth
Tempy

If you want to add me back, my FC is 1392-4711-9135

etrain911

I'm staking a claim on the name Bellview! I always try to come up with a pun related to Animal Crossing for each of my town names starting with Wild World. I think it was Nookberg, then I went with Rovington.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom