• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

nin1000

Banned
Do i have to visit certain People in order to get the Special Stuff ( such as Mayoras Mask , pikmin etc) or are those Kind of things in the game alredy ?

Do i have to visit certain People in order to get the Special Stuff ( such as Mayoras Mask , pikmin etc) or are those Kind of things in the game alredy ?

Nintendo stuff you get from fortune cookies, regional holiday stuff on will need you to visit players from another region.

MicH

10 days and 11 hours until EU gets AC at midnight!

Meanwhile I am sick. It's horrible and the only good about it is that I'm sick now and not when the game releases.

darklin0

Banned
The 5 am song is soooooo strange. Perfect for those long nights of playing when you are at the brink of falling asleep.

10 days and 11 hours until EU gets AC at midnight!

Meanwhile I am sick. It's horrible and the only good about it is that I'm sick now and not when the game releases.

Sending as much virtual heals as I can. <(*_*<) (>*_*)> <(*_*<)

MicH

The 5 am song is soooooo strange. Perfect for those long nights of playing when you are at the brink of falling asleep.

Sending as much virtual heals as I can. <(*_*<) (>*_*)> <(*_*<)
Used full heal! It's not very effective :(

You can't have my medicine. I'm saving it in case I shake the wrong tree.
You're NOT getting a thank you letter with a present then :mad: :(

Damn, I get a few hours of sleep and this thread grows like crazy. We're way to excited!

Same here, and to think I gotta go to work in an hour. Ugh... ;~;

EDIT: Btw, you people are crazy with all these swapnotes. :O

MicH

Damn, I get a few hours of sleep and this thread grows like crazy. We're way to excited!

That's horrible! I thankfully got my shift covered today as I'm no way able to work. More time for AC GAF I suppose

darklin0

Banned

mwTcIfb.jpg

Dear MicH,

You are my friend.
Please send fruit please.

From Zigg

lol

So the general consensus from importers and JapanGAF is that New Leaf feels like a fresh experience? It looks as though they've added a shitload of stuff. The last two games in the series felt really samey for me (City Folk especially).

I really loved the original AC and I'm hoping this is the sequel I've been waiting for.

I can't wait to go fishing...anyone know how the fishing works in these games? Oddly it is one of the things I am looking forward to most.

MicH

So the general consensus from importers and JapanGAF is that New Leaf feels like a fresh experience? It looks as though they've added a shitload of stuff. The last two games in the series felt really samey for me (City Folk especially).

I really loved the original AC and I'm hoping this is the sequel I've been waiting for.
New Leaf definitely feels like the true sequel to the GC game. Many see City Folk as the most disappointing game in the series, and New Leaf looks miles better.

I can't wait to go fishing...anyone know how the fishing works in these games? Oddly it is one of the things I am looking forward to most.

It's not too in depth as fishing games but you throw the lure near this fish, it will bob several times, then when it drops and splashes you press the rod button and fish captured.
New Leaf definitely feels like the true sequel to the GC game. Many see City Folk as the most disappointing game in the series, and New Leaf looks miles better.

Why I skipped out on City Folk XD
Why is there an embargo when this game is already out in 2 other territories?

It's not out in the territories they are being reviewed at.

MicH

Speaking of fishies, is there some kind of monthly fish and bug guide that shows which fish are out each month and which leave the next?

zroid

Banned
Ughhhhh hate you all. This 2 week wait is going to kill me.

Remind me to talk a lot about Bravely Default at the end of the year.

You don't have to wait that long. Feel free to make us feel bad with plenty of talk about Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Pikmin 3, and The Wonderful 101.

Willxc123

When friends come over, can you see them on the bottom screen map? Can they see you?

'Yes' would be nice, but I'm hoping for 'No'. It would help a lot with the contests and little competitions I have planned for visitors to my town.

No you can't see their location on your map, lucky for you I guess. Haha I would actually prefer that you could, but to each his own.

Can you have two play on one machine? (Like gamecube)

From OP:
How many save files are there?

Each copy of the game allows for a single village with four residents. (players) Only the first resident/player in the village can be the Mayor. For the best experience, I recommend playing with your own copy of the game with your own village to yourself, but that's not the say the game isn't fun in someone else's town too.

June's holiday aren't that great but in the Japanese version they have Tanabata on July 7th =O, must join a Japanese version on that day =D

Foshy

Finally bit the bullet and ordered another 3DS just for this

I'm feeling slight buyer's remorse now but I'm sure it'll go away as soon as I get the game.

LukeTim

Looking forward to wasting 100s of hours on this. Not played for years since Wild World... hoping to get back into it with New Leaf.

PixieProxy

Neo Member
Getting this off the EU games promotion, so hey, could I get on the friends list please? ^_^

No. is: 4210-5294-6666

I live in GMT+2 :)

Please PM me if you add me, so I can return the favour!

Hmm, thanks. At least Swapnote could let me see who it's from so I don't keep on thinking I've received some Highly Important missive from my Nintendo overlords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom