• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still over a week left to wait... But darn if AC:NL isn't the best summer-game that I can think of. I wonder if I still have that GC Animal Crossing buried in my storage somewhere...

Stoof

I'll add you in a moment =D
FC: 1461 6184 8370
Seen you around most threads I've been in XD
Edit: Oh wait already friends lol
God Nintendo needs to update the friendlist with a sort option XD
Hey Samurai you mind if I add you? I'm away from my 3DS till later but my FC is 4897-5952-1916 if you want to add me :D

I think I will leave this here:

3695-0160-0624
There's a spreadsheet link in the OP which will show when you quote it, be sure to add your details there =)
Sorry! I drew it after midnight, but it still got sent as a locked note. Idk why.

Thanks, I'm glad you guys liked it, haha.
Suzu I've added you can I get some of those awesome swapnotes =D
FC: 1461 6184 8370
Hey Samurai you mind if I add you? I'm away from my 3DS till later but my FC is 4897-5952-1916 if you want to add me :D

Added =D

Sleepy

EDIT: Btw, you people are crazy with all these swapnotes. :O

3dd0d362_what-do-you-mean-you-people-tropic-thunder-movie--1309633407.jpeg

You'd be amazed to know that there's people who didn't read the OT.

Or are too dumb to understand it. lol

Oh, added everyone who PMed me. Thanks!

Finally back at home, glad the thread didn't grow that much. Loved reading the Telegraph review and the IGN sort of... personal preview? Animal Crossing stories make a fine read indeed.

Can't wait until the US buddies here start talking about their town and their marvelous neighbors while me and my mates from the EU CRY IN AGONY!

Yofaycesux

Neo Member
So other then Suzu who are the other swapnote artists? I'd love to get some of their notes. ^^

Well I will have you know MY MOM SAYS I AM AN ARTIST AND SHE NEVER LIES TO ME.

I do frequently check my SN, and I've pledged to respond to every single note I get, one way or another. So You're welcome to add me bro.

OneLetter

If you ever want swapnote art, don't add me. The best I can do is chickenscratch mixed with poorly proportioned stick figures.

I mostly add people to go to other towns and swap gifts. :D

Sleepy

Holy shit, did I get Swapnote bombed. LOL Some of you guys/gals are good swapnoters...I will send you some awful pics later. :)

Refugio

Thread reminds me I gotta catch up on the Inside the Treehouse eps about Animal Crossing Nintendo has been putting up. I think last one I saw was the third one.

About swapnotes. I never know what to swapnote. I contemplated sending one that was just the letter h the other day.

suzu

My list is getting dangerously full. You guys.. stahhhhp making me sound like an artist because of the swapnotes. I'm going to disappoint people. lol

Yeah Suzu's got some really nice drawings. How long have you practiced?

So other then Suzu who are the other swapnote artists? I'd love to get some of their notes. ^^

I'd like to add you too :) FC 4897-5952-1916

I hope you do that for me too!

FC: 3282-2612-1503

Added all you back! Sent a bunch of old notes.

beta_fuse

It's a shame one can't have a back and forth convo in a swapnote.

Yeah Swapnote needs an upgrade. Speaking of convos how is it set up in New Leaf when you have friends in your town? Is there some sort of chat whether it be text or voice?

B00TE

And in Wild World, Blathers seems to have a crush on fortune-telling kitty. *plays matchmaker*

Quite a few of the animals in my town seem to have a crush on my friends character in City Folk. Always makes me laugh.

6 days man. Found out my gamestop isn't opening till 11 am on Sunday. Tempted to be impatient and go digital.

SmithnCo

Yeah Swapnote needs an upgrade. Speaking of convos how is it set up in New Leaf when you have friends in your town? Is there some sort of chat whether it be text or voice?

Text chat.

I assume a lot of people will just use Miiverse when that comes to 3DS, It's a pretty good upgrade from Swapnote.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well it has been updated a few times. Colours weren't there in the beginning. You were limited to 20 notes at a time and you couldn't record or take photos from within the app. So yes, you would record something in the music app and discover it was actually 0.0001 ms over the 5s limit.

zigg

Speaking of convos how is it set up in New Leaf when you have friends in your town? Is there some sort of chat whether it be text or voice?
Text, and you can apparently converse with your Best Friends even if neither of your gates are open. You can also open your gates for just Best Friends.

pariah164

Quite a few of the animals in my town seem to have a crush on my friends character in City Folk. Always makes me laugh.

6 days man. Found out my gamestop isn't opening till 11 am on Sunday. Tempted to be impatient and go digital.

Yeah, same here. But I'm not tempted; I'd rather have the cart, so I will wait and avoid this thread till I get it. It will be hard, but I will persevere!

Proven

Is there an Economy system in the AC? I only have experience with Animal Crossing from Wild World. That game was really fun. Will new leaf have a flushed economy? Trading, visiting new world to trade markets that kind of stuff?
Not in the way you're thinking. You can't just put something on an auction and have someone from another town buy it. Anytime there are things to trade you will have an economy, but it's entirely supported by people actually going to each other's towns and trading.

Since Ruby and Nan have their very roots in AC, I figured it might be cool to talk about their quests. Is anyone here familiar with Ruby or Nan Quest? Ruby Quest is one of the best stories I've read in a long time, and it sort of paved the way for internet quests. Nan Quest is the second quest from Weaver, and its similar to Ruby Quest in quality and depth, but they're still fairly different. But absolute God-Tier in terms of story and easily one of the best things to come from /tg/.

If you haven't read it, and are interested, let me know, and I'll dig up some links. Its absolutely worth a read if you haven't yet. And also Ruby, Nan, and all of the characters in the stories are animals from ANimal Crossing. So its totally
(only slightly not)
on topic.

Don't just tease and leave it at that. Dig up those links!

SuperSah

Banned
I really hate how my hands get sweaty after minutes of use on my 3DS. It makes the circle pad hard to use...

Any tips guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom