• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they... did they play it properly?

Yeah I was wondering the same thing when I read that, haha. I mean there's online if you want to interact directly in eachother's towns and there's even the extra feature of the Dream towns so you can check out their towns when they're not even online. I don't know what more they could be expecting..

SuperSah

Banned
Not much but you should realize that each character can only have up to 10 texture tiles though. If you create 3 more characters in your town, you'll have to alternate between them to use all 40.

It doesn't "cost" such as a Project Works.

It costs like.. 500 bells I believe in the Able Sisters to design the textures which can be used on hats, shirts, shoes, socks, furniture, walls, floor.. you name it.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing when I read that, haha. I mean there's online if you want to interact directly in eachother's towns and there's even the extra feature of the Dream towns so you can check out their towns when they're not even online. I don't know what more they could be expecting..

They want to be able to bring their peaches they collected back to their home town, lol. That isn't really a reason to say it is "Nightmarishly old fashioned", though.

Akira_83

Banned
I actually don't like how it looks. I would prefer my grass to NEVER wear in animal crossing, because then it makes me subconsciously worry about grass wearing and I will never want to just randomly explore the town because of it.

i agree

i dont like stuff that messes with my OCD like this

SuperSah

Banned
i agree

i dont like stuff that messes with my OCD like this

You'll be fine. It wears down so slowly it's not even funny. Some JP players said it took a month to see one patch starting to fade. If it does, slap a flower on top of it, water it and next day it's back to normal.

No cause for concern.

Philia

Edit: okay, I type slowly :[
What a great start for a new page!

Okay. That's enough.

People. THERE WILL BE NO MORE 50ppp HEATHENS in this THREAD. If you're a member, you're forgiven for having WEIRD tastes. But JUNIORS WHO DON'T KNOW. READ ON and have your world changed forever.

LaIDiZm.png

bR76mNl.png

wKLLqcu.png

There. DONE. I'll be linking this POST repeatedly to ANYONE who dares complain about that silly 50ppp. -.-'

OneLetter

Okay. That's enough.

People. THERE WILL BE NO MORE 50ppp HEATHENS in this THREAD. If you're a member, you're forgiven for having WEIRD tastes. But JUNIORS WHO DON'T KNOW. READ ON and have your world changed forever.

I actually had no idea this was there, and I've been here for quite some time...haha. =X

darklin0

Banned
Okay. That's enough.

There. DONE. I'll be linking this POST repeatedly to ANYONE who dares complain about that silly 50ppp. -.-'
But my internet sucks! Living in the middle of nowhere makes it hard for me to internet. T^T
Gah, I've gone back several pages. How exactly do you keep resetting the land to get a new layout? Thanks in advance!

I am sure it will be closing the game and redoing the train sequence at the beginning again until something favorable appears.

Chopper

In Japan, it is purely for StreetPass. But over here, Nintendo will deliver homes via SpotPass too, so people who meet nobody in the streets will still see that area populate.
Cool. I'm still catching up, so I don't really know what that means, but yay spotpass!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Off topic: Any EU Gaffers want MH3U for free? I have the recommendation code for it.

For free? That's extremely generous of you.

The code requires the other person to register a new 3DS right. So yeah, just to be clear don't waste the code on me. My 3DS is well past the stage of being considered new HA HA.

Animekatt

100ppp is the only way to go. I try to change to this option on every forum I go to. Some of them only go up to 50ppp though, but that's fine too.

SuperSah

Banned
Anyone who has just registered their 3DS and wants a free code to download Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, let me know!

I have the recommendation code I do not need.

OT, ANIMAL CROSSSSINNNNGGG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom