• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

I recall somewhere in this thread, one said that you cannot have all villagers of the same personality. :\ I worry too much about my Rosie moving out because some other villager had made her upset. :(

Thankfully she'll get along with the normal, lazy and jock villagers though. The wiki says that peppy ones cannot get along with the Cranky and the Snooty ones. I'll be watching those types and hit them with a bug net for sure.

Just give her a toaster every day and you should be fine.

LMAO! <333

Karkador

Banned
Wait, really? You can't send friends letters with items? That sounds like a huge regression in the connectivity/trading aspect. :C

Philia

This is why I love Rosie.

tHYgYL9.gif

She's even chipper in the rain. :3 My favorite kind of weather. The weather that WATERS THE FLOWERS AND MAKE THOSE RARE FISH COME OUT.

Philia

I also apparently share a birthday with a jock villager. :( I've met him before in WW and really detest him.

Ah well, at least there's Bob... his birthday is closest to mine anyway....

Interestingly... Diana's birthday (Sat's Avatar) is a day close to mine.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So they brag about pants yet your animal friends don't wear pants.

No, it was like an app thing. You had to activate it and your DSi basically became a clock. It had an alarm clock feature and some other stuff but it was just a clock.

I really wish they would implement themes onto the 3DS UI and stuff.

Aww I thought it was permanent/theme thing.

Looks like next week's Best Buy ad (starting Sunday 6/9) has the 3DS XL on sale for 174.99 &#8212; this is the blue or red not the Animal Crossing LE. So if anyone's been holding out to upgrade like me, next week might be a good time to go for it.

Sunday's going to be an expensive day.

Oh, and thanks, Philia, for the guides and information you've been posting. Very useful.

I'll just leave this here if anyone needs more 3DS friends. I know I could use some, especially who play AC. Just PM if you add and I'll make sure to add back.

2621-2607-3648

rouken

Not much but you should realize that each character can only have up to 10 texture tiles though. If you create 3 more characters in your town, you'll have to alternate between them to use all 40.

thanks for answering :) that would be a lot of work.

creating a new character means there will be a new house in my town right? and if I ignore that character after creating him, what would happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom