• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insaniac

Wtf. They should say ingame what things do what. I bought a fucking well that does nothing. :(

I wish I could fund a public sprinkler system for my flower garden. I dont wanna water a billion flowers each day.

Silver watering can will water up to 6 flowers in a group.

Gold, up to 9

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
They never seemed to water my flowers that often, but then again I watered mine every morning early on. Do they auto water any dying flowers with that ordinance though?
Reports indicate that flowers should never wilt, but any currently wilting ones before enactment of the ordinance will not be rejuvenated, so you must water those.

Elija2

I'm kicking myself for not using it when someone was in there now. It was a boring looking villager so I took one look and walked out, didn't know you could win so much stuff, lol.

Same here. I thought the only purpose of the campsite was to get someone to move in, so once the villager declined I just left him alone.

Also, I wonder if it's possible to convince someone to move in when you already have 10 villagers. Would it force someone else to want to move out?

I just got a time capsule from one of my villagers and can't seem to bury it. It's in my mail inventory and the only thing I can do with it is read it, no bury option near a hole. I'm not sure if pressing the "Read" option will open the box which the villager doesn't want. I'm not sure what to do.

Awww yisss Lionel is moving in. He's awesome. I only hope he didn't ditch RJ's town, since I saw him there as well.

tumblr_momg2nkHm51qf54ayo1_400.jpg

diaspora

I just dropped $36 on this game as a more relaxing experience to break from the intensity that is the latter part of SM3DL, FE (insanity), and the darker games I have on my PC. Hopefully this does the job...

Kyzon

I didn't know I could get Majora's Mask!!!!!!!

I just created a pro shirt to go with it, (probably make a dress instead though so it looks like a tunic.

Also, I redecorated my room!

1012791_10100846599619978_1825058089_n.jpg

Neonsands

Neo Member
Howdy y'all. I need a quick favor. I have some cat named Katie in my village right now, and she wants me to take her to one of my friend's towns. My friends just got off, though. So I need somebody to bring this little cat to. Anybody willing?

Howdy y'all. I need a quick favor. I have some cat named Katie in my village right now, and she wants me to take her to one of my friend's towns. My friends just got off, though. So I need somebody to bring this little cat to. Anybody willing?

See 2 posts above you. I'll do it

Shancake

Picking this game up tonight and need some friends.

Friend code is 3866-8034-3720.

Please DM me your code if you add me!

njean777

So I have a few questions, what is a watering pale for? Also should I have built a reset center first? I am in the process of taking donations but it seems I am the only one donating...

Neonsands

Neo Member
So I have a few questions, what is a watering pale for? Also should I have built a reset center first? I am in the process of taking donations but it seems I am the only one donating...

Watering pale helps keep your flowers from dying and helps them grow. And for the most part you are going to be the only one to donate for public works in your town. Villagers donate in very small increments over long periods of time.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

The other villagers will donate, but its along the lines of 1k bells a day. They are cheap asses.

The Resetti Center is pretty nice, I started with the Bridge (Since its just convenient), and grabbed a campsite. Don't really have any good public works projects at the moment, so I tossed up the cardboard cutout thing.

If anyone has Redd in their town with stuff still for sale, I'd really appreciate if they'd let my come by and purchase something.

I have extra fruit, fossils and tools for a tip, or I can just give you some bells if you like.

FC: 0516-7436-2322

njean777

Watering pale helps keep your flowers from dying and helps them grow. And for the most part you are going to be the only one to donate for public works in your town. Villagers donate in very small increments over long periods of time.

How do I get the watering pale?

Totakeke

So I have two Samus helmets and two Metroids now... and you can't sell these at the flea market. The Nooks don't like me do they.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom