• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

You guys like my bed? ;)

2o7of7p.jpg

Haha, that's awesome.

Kangi

Raining in my town for the first time ever, is there anything special I should be doing/looking for?

Dig the usual fossil spots and you'll get gyroids.

Otherwise, head to the coast and fish for Coelacanths.

Also, enjoy the amazing rain-versions of the usual music.

zroid

Banned
I would love a silver axe, but I have no hybrid flowers. I have some fruit, though, or I can give you some furniture or bells?

Edit: My FC is 3926-4911-8234 if you say yes.

Might be tough, my friends list is full and I don't really have anyone I can delete anymore. Already purged it several times over. If we have a mutual friend, though...

Can you even trade them?

You mean the axe or the flower? Either way, you can just drop n swap.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
anyone on my friend list interested in a silver axe? I'm at a friend's island right now and they're selling them for 9 medals each. I could buy some extras... I dunno what to trade them for... I'm sure you can think of something :p a hybrid flower would be nice.
YES!!! I want this!

Ignignort

Hey guys, I'm in Australia if anyone want's to add me! First time really using my 3ds and I'm becoming addicted! :(

3883-5299-6167

I might go through and add some of you now while nothing is happening at work :)

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Might be tough, my friends list is full and I don't really have anyone I can delete anymore. Already purged it several times over. If we have a mutual friend, though...

You mean the axe or the flower? Either way, you can just drop n swap.

I sent you a PM. If there's any way I could get the silver axe (can't you buy it multiple times if it's in the island?) that would be amazing. I desperately need an axe.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Alright. I'm gonna shy myself away from the campsite for a bit...

tumblr_momeplY43a1sv6499o1_400.jpg

Here are some leftovers. Anyone interested racking up some leaves?
1461-6362-7984

Dacvak

Alright. I'm gonna shy myself away from the campsite for a bit...

tumblr_momeplY43a1sv6499o1_400.jpg

Here are some leftovers. Anyone interested racking up some leaves?
1461-6362-7984

Sure! 4296-2976-8834

Tiktaalik

Just placed my campsite and paid it off in one go. Will be up tomorrow. It's intimidating that you can't move it once you've placed it (how bizarre!) so I took a fair while to figure out where I wanted to put it.

Dacvak

I say a good chunk of it. I do have that horder mentality, and just trying to build that catalog.

I'd love to add all that to my catalog. Let me know if you added my FC and I'll join in a sec. :)

Boogiepop

Just started the game! Of course it's at night, so everything is closed right now. One of my neighbors was asleep so I can't even finish saying hi to them all! And of course I can't buy any tools or sell anything. Also, Redd's tent is like the only thing open, tempting me with its (probably counterfeit) paintings. Is he a little more frequent at least in this game, so I don't feel so bad about being unable to utilize his services tonight?

Oh well, tomorrow the game proper begins!

SmithnCo

I say a good chunk of it. I do have that horder mentality, and just trying to build that catalog.

I'm kicking myself for not using it when someone was in there now. It was a boring looking villager so I took one look and walked out, didn't know you could win so much stuff, lol.

You can play games to buy/win furniture; sometimes it's exclusive to campsite games.
You can also persuade them to move into town.

Wtf. They should say ingame what things do what. I bought a fucking well that does nothing. :(

I wish I could fund a public sprinkler system for my flower garden. I dont wanna water a billion flowers each day.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So, can you not pro design pants?

Hey guys, I'm in Australia if anyone want's to add me! First time really using my 3ds and I'm becoming addicted! :(

3883-5299-6167

I might go through and add some of you now while nothing is happening at work :)

From Aus too, so I'll add you. 5000 2377 2427

n8

Unconfirmed Member
I'm kicking myself for not using it when someone was in there now. It was a boring looking villager so I took one look and walked out, didn't know you could win so much stuff, lol.

Also bring in some native fruit. One game they play has them purchase an item of yours. A good chunk of my oranges were sold for 1.5K a pop.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Wtf. They should say ingame what things do what. I bought a fucking well that does nothing. :(

I wish I could fund a public sprinkler system for my flower garden. I dont wanna water a billion flowers each day.
Don't worry; Animal Crossing is infinite, so the order of what you do doesn't affect much in the long run.
Having that beautiful town ordinance can fix your second problem.

Don't worry; Animal Crossing is infinite, so the order of what you do doesn't affect much in the long run.
Having that beautiful town ordinance can fix your second problem.

They never seemed to water my flowers that often, but then again I watered mine every morning early on. Do they auto water any dying flowers with that ordinance though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom