• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thanks to all the people that visited my town today so far! It's fun having people just stop by and do whatever lol

Anyone know if any creepy stuff made it into this rendition of AC? I remember back when the family would play the gamecube version my sister freaked out when she turned on the game to find her villager had the gyroid face or whatnot and we didn't know why.

Wait just remembered the other night when a tarantula chased me halfway across town before finally reaching me...couldn't pull net out in time. Then you wake up at home - how did you get there? So there's that.

ku-xlarge.gif

Betty

Banned
yeah what does the Problematic Citizen option when talking to Isabelle at the front desk do anyway

Taken from ACC-

It doesn't kick the animal out or make them more likely to leave. It's where you can report things such as inappropriate catchphrases/greetings and clothing. It was a feature in City Folk - it more or less resets that animal to default clothing/catchphrases.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Thanks for the axe, Zeer0id! Your town kicks ass, btw.

Working my way through the long list of wifi troubleshooting to allow people to be able to access my town. My signal strength is fine (consistently 3 bars). People can't enter my town even when I'm standing right next to my router, so it's not a signal strength issue.

I've gone into my router's advanced settings and I've disabled the firewall, still nothing. I've tried to assign an IP to my 3DS manually but it won't accept any address I input (whether inside or outside of my router's range). So what am I missing? I'd love to let other people into my town but they're consistently being turned away. Not always, but most of the time.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
So I have two Samus helmets and two Metroids now... and you can't sell these at the flea market. The Nooks don't like me do they.

Oh wahhh, what a problem to have. :p

I'm pretty sure anyone here would trade you for those. Including me.

GAMERG0D

Actually I'm going to want 64 Metroids, I want a Metroid basement. Well maybe I don't want to fill the ENTIRE space, maybe a science lab kind of deal. I'll still need a ton.

flippedb

Banned
Downloading as I type this. Already at 91%

I blame you, GAF. Never been interested on AC, but you hyped me and well, bought it. Hope it's good!

Zabuza

Banned
Anybody with island unlocked wanna help a brother out? Could go for some night bug collecting and fishing.

FC: 0731-5726-2116

zroid

Banned
Just a reminder: I have a whole bunch of silver axes, duders. If anyone already on my friend list wants one, let me know! Would love a hybrid flower or two in exchange, but don't really care.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Working my way through the long list of wifi troubleshooting to allow people to be able to access my town. My signal strength is fine (consistently 3 bars). People can't enter my town even when I'm standing right next to my router, so it's not a signal strength issue.

I've gone into my router's advanced settings and I've disabled the firewall, still nothing. I've tried to assign an IP to my 3DS manually but it won't accept any address I input (whether inside or outside of my router's range). So what am I missing? I'd love to let other people into my town but they're consistently being turned away. Not always, but most of the time.

Have you attempted throwing the 3DS' IP on the DMZ? Whenever I had router problems with my xbox 360, that's what I would do and then all of the sudden I can connect to everyone.

Socreges

Banned
Thanks, Niraj. Between selling the turnips and all my cherries... made lots of coin. Also please let me know what Katie was doing and if I missed out on something.

She used me, man.

Zabuza

Banned
Reposting for new page:

Anybody with island unlocked wanna help a brother out? Could go for some night bug collecting and fishing.

FC: 0731-5726-2116

I want axes. I need axes. 2500 bells per axe?

3926-4911-8234

I'll also open my town if anyone wants to fish or get bugs in there. I'm early in the game and there isn't much to do, but you can fish or sell at Re-tails for the next hour if you want.

GAMERG0D

Just a reminder: I have a whole bunch of silver axes, duders. If anyone already on my friend list wants one, let me know! Would love a hybrid flower or two in exchange, but don't really care.
I think I got you added. I can give you a black tulip if you want, or an orange cosmos.

I have you added, I could give you a pink rose and an orange cosmos. And I'm not entirely sure but I think I have a pink lily also.

Oh, I've been working on Vyse's getup from Skies of Arcadia. I've got the top done fairly well. Once QR codes are up I'll let y'all have at it.

Will trade for Hauteclere

zroid

Banned
I think I got you added. I can give you a black tulip if you want, or an orange cosmos.

I have you added, I could give you a pink rose and an orange cosmos. And I'm not entirely sure but I think I have a pink lily also.

Sure, whatever! Anything but Pink Cosmos would be great, already have a couple of those.

I'll get back to you guys in the morning, as good as a zombie right now, heh.

Dacvak

Does anyone here have any protips for how to organize the palm trees on the island for maximum beetle farming?

Unicorn

What is special about the silver axe? I have a couple orange tulips.

The_Walrus

Neo Member
possibly stupid question. I have two "perfect peaches", are they just worth more, or if you plant them does it make a better tree or something?

well yeah, QR machine is the big step

can't wait to make patterns so I can stop giving a fuck about ruining grass

what I dont get tho is that if I ever press Y by mistake i'll remove one tile right?

that's gonna be annoying
It's not so bad. Although another con is that you can't set anything on top of the pattern.

Unicorn

well yeah, QR machine is the big step

can't wait to make patterns so I can stop giving a fuck about ruining grass

what I dont get tho is that if I ever press Y by mistake i'll remove one tile right?

that's gonna be annoying
Just take yo shoes off.

A lot less annoying than pressing b to run and picking up a pattern like in other games.

possibly stupid question. I have two "perfect peaches", are they just worth more, or if you plant them does it make a better tree or something?

Are they your native fruit? If not, just sell them. If they are, you can plant a tree bearing perfect fruit, though they'll go bad if you leave them alone for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom