• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Speaking of neighbors buying fleas...

BM_L2qrCcAIQ3Tr.jpg:large

Damn bro, cold as ice

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Anyone have high-priced turnips today?

FaintDeftone

So I added my friend code to the spreadsheet but I can't figure out how to actually view the spreadsheet to see GAF friend codes. Am I missing something?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

SuperSah

Banned
Wish you could add friends from Club Tortimer.

In the space of 4 days, I have achieved 57 hours of play. Addicted is not a strong enough word.

Truly my favourite 3DS game so far. Can't put it down.

Dacvak

yeah bud, I'm in another person's town right now, so I'll add you when I leave and let you know

edit: my fc would prob help :p 2836-0258-6594
Added! Let me know when your town is open. :)

Wish you could add friends from Club Tortimer.

In the space of 4 days, I have achieved 57 hours of play. Addicted is not a strong enough word.

Truly my favourite 3DS game so far. Can't put it down.

You should tell them your system code! Made many friends that way. But yeah, it would be convinient.

Totakeke

Eh, unless you time travel, you're still constrained by the per day limits on getting items and projects done. Of course, there are ways to get around that, but overall having millions of bells is just one of the many factors in progressing within the game.

Dacvak

Dacvak

Oh fuck me I forgot my turnips. I'll be right back.

Edit: they weren't in storage. :/

Elija2

When I try to buy a dress at the Able Sisters, Mabel asks me if I'm shopping for a present, and when I try it on she calls me adventurous. Kinda funny.

zethren

Banned
Dammit! I just noticed I had a bunch of PMs from some of you guys adding my FC to your 3DSs. Sorry!! Will add you guys back shortly.

So I unlocked the island today. Can you grow the fruit from the island in your town? I'm also curious about public projects. I started one the other day and I put some bells in but no one else is contributing. How the heck do I make my town donate?

Mik2121

So I unlocked the island today. Can you grow the fruit from the island in your town? I'm also curious about public projects. I started one the other day and I out some bells in but no one else is contributing. How the heck do I make my town donate?

Yeah, you can grow the fruit in the town. Remember to put the bananas and all that on the beach though :)

So I unlocked the island today. Can you grow the fruit from the island in your town? I'm also curious about public projects. I started one the other day and I out some bells in but no one else is contributing. How the heck do I make my town donate?

Yes, drop all fruits from the island into the wicker basket next to the desk in the lobby to take it back to plant.
Villagers will donate very little. Like, maybe 100-2,000 Bells per day.
It's basically all up to you.

natertots

I'm debating on purchasing a 3DS XL tomorrow for this game. I have never played one before and it looks very interesting to me. Funds aren't really an issue but is this game as addicting as it looks? Any input is appreciated.

cackhyena

I'm debating on purchasing a 3DS XL tomorrow for this game. I have never played one before and it looks very interesting to me. Funds aren't really an issue but is this game as addicting as it looks? Any input is appreciated.
It's insanely addicting. But in the healthy way, where real time constraints keep you from marathoning. It's is my first one as well and I can't get enough. I'm anxious to see the seasons change and all the little changes that come just in the next days activities.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Bah, is it possible to design clothes where the design isn't repeated on the sleeves?

Also how do I get options like long sleeves or no sleeves?

natertots

It's insanely addicting. But in the healthy way, where real time constraints keep you from marathoning. It's is my first one as well and I can't get enough. I'm anxious to see the seasons change and all the little changes that come just in the next days activities.

Thanks for the input. I found a store near me that has the limited bundle so I may just pick it up in the morning. I haven't owned a Nintendo handheld since the original gameboy. So I will definitely look into picking up some other titles as well.

Why does the English version of this game not have the option to use Japanese characters? I want to be able to communicate with the Japanese players and practice my hiragana.

Bah, is it possible to design clothes where the design isn't repeated on the sleeves?

Also how do I get options like long sleeves or no sleeves?

Yes. It is called a Pro design. Costs 500 bells.

zroid

Banned
anyone on my friend list interested in a silver axe? I'm at a friend's island right now and they're selling them for 9 medals each. I could buy some extras... I dunno what to trade them for... I'm sure you can think of something :p a hybrid flower would be nice.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
346... I think I'll bite. Not sure how busy I'll be this week, so I don't want to risk them going bad.

Mind if I bring mine over as well? FC: 0430-8422-7386

Sure man, I have somebody in my town right now, but whenever they leave I'll let you know. Mine is 2836-0258-6594

anyone on my friend list interested in a silver axe? I'm at a friend's island right now and they're selling them for 9 medals each. I could buy some extras... I dunno what to trade them for... I'm sure you can think of something :p a hybrid flower would be nice.

I would love a silver axe, but I have no hybrid flowers. I have some fruit, though, or I can give you some furniture or bells?

Edit: My FC is 3926-4911-8234 if you say yes.

Gvaz

Banned

Can you even trade them?

Fey

Banned
Ha, stole flowers from the tours since the garden store hasn't been built yet hehe

btw, will interacting with the furniture in the scavenging tour put those items in my catalog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom