• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigg

I need to stop buying every little interesting piece of clothing. I have almost filled up my locker.
Well, you're not supposed to keep all of it. Sell the things you don't actively want to store and can reorder from your catalog. I personally try to keep a hold on things I can't reorder though—don't know when I'll see them again. If I get special things in the mail, I'll save it with the letter at the post office, too.

Forkball

Got the dream center thing

When I try to lay down and enter a random dream, I instantly wake back up and get told my Internet connection isn't stable enough for this mode.

But everything else online works fine... I've used Club Tortimer a few times and was able to download new items and upload my town as a dream.

What's going on?

This happened to me too. Try to search by region instead of just letting Luna pick. I got in easily after that.

Well, you're not supposed to keep all of it. Sell the things you don't actively want to store and can reorder from your catalog. I personally try to keep a hold on things I can't reorder though—don't know when I'll see them again.

But what if I want it a minute from now and just don't know it? I can't take that risk.

UberTag

Anyone want a visit from Katie? She's following me around and no one I know is online.

4768-7442-2861

She won't let me go anywhere or do anything, haha.
Curious question here... if you accept someone's Katie invite and have her visit your town, she won't show up later for you to ferry her over to someone else's town, correct?

SeZMehK

What happens to the coins you drop in the piggy bank?

You don't drop anything. It's just a sound effect.

Got the dream center thing

When I try to lay down and enter a random dream, I instantly wake back up and get told my Internet connection isn't stable enough for this mode.

But everything else online works fine... I've used Club Tortimer a few times and was able to download new items and upload my town as a dream.

What's going on?

I've had that too. I don't think its the connection issue. I believe that there aren't that many dreams to visit? Just a theory...

tumblr_mon3bpnXNq1svmhtio1_400.jpg

How have I got this badge already, I've only had the game since Friday........
I should have that badge. Actually I should be getting the 50% bug one too.

What gives?

Tenck

I remember someone saying they'd rather avoid the Stalk market because they'd be making more than enough on the island. My 1million bells laughs at you!

Investing back the one million this sunday and doing it all over again.

I spent ages last night working out where I was gonna put my fountain. I paid it off straight away, and looked forward to its ceremony this morning. I ran straight over to check it out this morning, and some cunt called Kidd has decided to build his house right in front of it! This is a fight you don't want to start, Kidd...

aectxpa.jpg

"Hello, neighbor..."

UberTag

tumblr_mon3bpnXNq1svmhtio1_400.jpg

How have I got this badge already, I've only had the game since Friday........
I love your custom Boston Bruins jersey.
I've been putting Stanley Cup results up on the town bulletin board so my critters can follow along.
They've been advised to wear yellow clothing to show their fan support.
Anyone wearing Blackhawk colors is trapped by holes and/or pitfalls outside of their front door.

imBask

Banned
well, found a way to make at least 200k/trip on the island at night.

if anyones looking for me, i'll be farming my life away over there

ameer

Neo Member
Today has been a great day!

Just got a notice that Nooklings is upgrading tomorrow, something is under construction at main street (Kicks i think) and the dreamsuite got added to public works. Plus I got pink roses, found a ocean sunfish and Sahara dropped by!

Now if i could only sell my turnips... the day would be complete (bought them at 100 bells).

Animekatt

OMG, you have a turntable? Why don't I find cool furniture like that... >.<

Colton gave it to me after he came to visit my house. I was pretty surprised by that! I'm starting to feel bad that I want him out of my town, since he has his house right in front of mine:

tumblr_mok1ua1U4b1sv65u4o1_400.jpg

SeZMehK

I would be surprised and pissed off if I get a 500+ price in the morning because I am at work and I have no access to WiFi to help out my friends... :/

Any word on getting the racoon clock and subsequent Bestbuy exclusives for europeans? Its damn frustrating that Nintendo limits the DLC delivery like this, even though its free.

Linius

Sahara still haven't visited me :(

Also, where do you get these badges. I heard people getting a badge for catching half the fish and half the bugs. I should have that already...

Chopper

Any word on getting the racoon clock and subsequent Bestbuy exclusives for europeans? Its damn frustrating that Nintendo limits the DLC delivery like this, even though its free.
Once people's shops are upgraded and they get access to the catalog, I'm sure someone here will get one for you.

Coquette

Also, where do you get these badges. I heard people getting a badge for catching half the fish and half the bugs. I should have that already...

There's a beaver guy that walks around. You talk to him and he hands out badges.

Also...so I'm here. Does Katie not follow, did I do something wrong?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hmm, I think I have finished the pre-requisites of meeting tortimer, but I'm not too sure.

Is the loan that you have to pay the loan you get for your first house or for when you want to expand the house?

SeZMehK

Hmm, I think I have finished the pre-requisites of meeting tortimer, but I'm not too sure.

Is the loan that you have to pay the loan you get for your first house or for when you want to expand the house?

After you do those reqs, save and quit the game. When you load up again, you'll meet tortimer.

Linius

There's a beaver guy that walks around. You talk to him and he hands out badges.

Also...so I'm here. Does Katie not follow, did I do something wrong?

Hmm, never seen that bever.

And I think something went wrong. Because this morning I saw Katie getting off the train, you came alone :p

Maybe I can't have people brining over Katie all day?

Coquette

Hmm, never seen that bever.

And I think something went wrong. Because this morning I saw Katie getting off the train, you came alone :p

Maybe I can't have people brining over Katie all day?

I went back home to see if she's still here somewhere to try again.

Am I supposed to talk to her or something before I get on the train? As in, after I tell her to follow me.

SeZMehK

My bad. Someone here previously said that the Best Buy stuff was...

Well, I know the fortune cookie items are not available for sale. I just checked the rainbow screen and that is available. Maybe the best buy items will be available from the catalog...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom