• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Well I can't find her so I guess she's lost on a train somewhere. I'm gonna come visit anyways if that's okay. :)

Sure. Oh but please don't take any fruits except for regular pears. I'm busy finding out what trees have foreign fruit on them before I chop them all down :p

UberTag

Nah, it's alright. I guess I could just wait till tomorrow.
I can vouch for the fact that I didn't see Tortimer until after I paid off my 1st expansion.
Granted, that was Day 2. Saw Tortimer Day 3. Went to the island Day 4.

One thing I wasn't expecting was that I'd fill up my island stash with 40 unique additions for my museum in my initial run.
And I still have more to go back for today. Didn't even save room for fruit.

I should have that badge. Actually I should be getting the 50% bug one too.

What gives?

He appeared this morning, i spoke to him 4 times and got 4 badges. If that helps.

I love your custom Boston Bruins jersey.
I've been putting Stanley Cup results up on the town bulletin board so my critters can follow along.
They've been advised to wear yellow clothing to show their fan support.
Anyone wearing Blackhawk colors is trapped by holes and/or pitfalls outside of their front door.

I like it =D

Forkball

I hate scaring off beetles on the island. It's like, "well, 10,000 bells just flew away."

My Nintendo room is so cramped, I should have opted for a wider upper stairs room instead of a basement. Now I have to pay off $500k before I can expand. Always go for wider rooms if you have a theme in mind.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I should have that badge. Actually I should be getting the 50% bug one too.

What gives?
Pretty sure I should have the 50% bug one as well but I've yet to see this guy again.

Then again last time I saw him for the fish he was hiding in a corner I hardly ever go to.

8QhKSGq.jpg

This just came in the post :), (ordered it since i didn't have to pay for the game itself)

Working for the next 10 hours now so won't have a chance to go through it yet :/

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I can vouch for the fact that I didn't see Tortimer until after I paid off my 1st expansion.
Granted, that was Day 2. Saw Tortimer Day 3. Went to the island Day 4.

Alright, awesome.

I'm still getting used to the time aspects of the game, but I guess it's good that it is stopping me from turning into a useless piece of shit all day. :p

zigg

Any word on getting the racoon clock and subsequent Bestbuy exclusives for europeans? Its damn frustrating that Nintendo limits the DLC delivery like this, even though its free.
You want damn frustrating? My daughter and I actually went to BB, stood right by the sign that said we should be able to connect here, and got a variety of error messages when we attempted to connect.

I thought about trying to get someone to help out, but I expected it'd be pointless, and we were kinda in a hurry anyway.

This has been my turnip price progression this week:

66 bells

60 bells

59 bells

57 bells

And this morning it's 54 bells.

It's some crap.

My guess is prices will be at 50 bells or below after noon

afoni

Banned
tumblr_mon5suTpd91spc5nfo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mon5uoqqyC1spc5nfo1_400.jpg

Because he kept saying "grrr..." I decided to make him say "I'm a bear" instead.

The comedy value hasn't dwindled yet. He's like my special little brother.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Saharah gave me a lovely desert wallpaper, but a awful kiddie carpet.

Any takers?

At first I thought she had ripped me off. She gave me a Ripped wall paper, and some sand stone tiles or something.

Gurrry

For being a male in his mid-20's... I find it strikingly odd that I laugh so much at these quotes by my neighbors.

Good dialogue, yo.

Mik2121

Thanks man, next time I'll visit your town :)

Definitely! Come by and pick more fruit if you find something else you don't have!

But it's going to be a bit difficult to hang out with you guys, what with the time difference and all that :( (it's 22:20 here now).

But yeah, maybe during the weekends a bunch of us can hang out and go to the island or something :p

MicH

Saharah gave me a lovely desert wallpaper, but a awful kiddie carpet.

Any takers?
She gave me the ugly kiddie carpet too! Why is it so hard to get new wallpapers and carpets in this game?

Also I still have the shower cap in my town. Did you get it?

Chuckpebble

How in the blue hell did you make these? THEY ARE ALL MINE NOW.

I used the iOS app, it turns images into QR codes, you have to scan one generated from the game to import your name and town name, then you can edit them once scanned back into the game. It lets you crop photos and convert them.

There's also an Android app, but I know nothing about how it works.

Definitely! Come by and pick more fruit if you find something else you don't have!

But it's going to be a bit difficult to hang out with you guys, what with the time difference and all that :( (it's 22:20 here now).

But yeah, maybe during the weekends a bunch of us can hang out and go to the island or something :p

That'd be great! I haven't actually even ventured to the island yet as I only just spoke to Tortimer about it yesterday, I'll probably check it out later tonight.

No worries about time difference - the weekend was made for staying up late anyway

IrishNinja

okay! nook's spawn woke up, so i made 3k off shells & fruit, bought a shovel & net so THE PARTY HAS STARTED

is there just one money rock per day, or two? can't seem to find another

gotta go to bed but #$%@ Nook for sleeping in and whoever this "scary but soft" whatever dude isa's talkin about, i need to get these things done to switch this town over to my schedule already, haha

Finally got my QR code machine, time for a design dump!

nice! how can i scan these in game? maybe i haven't opened that up yet

Yup. Prepare to start saying goodbye to them as the ever-turning cycle of neighbors begins its slow and heart-wrenching journey.

great, poncho the dope-bear is prolly already packing while these rude animals i aint even met yet are planting roots

IrishNinja

One money rock, and one Ore rock.

ah, i suspect that ruby was part of my bank! cool
i need to look at a guide or something, i keep thinking this lesser tools break but shit ain't minecraft, i think they just dont get you as good stuff or something right? assuming there's golden tools this time again

man i need a fishing rod, and then some rain!

You have to greet the brown Able Sister for like 10 days, fam.

these ho's aint bout my graveyard shift life, so thats not gonna happen for like a month
some ol' bullshit here son

one_kill

I've got duplicates of kart (Mario's kart with glider from MK7) and hero's pants. Anyone want to swap? I'm looking for a Nintendo-related clothing, particularly a shirt and pants combo, but anything would be cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom