• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I learned that if you shoot down a balloon present too close to shore, it can fall into the water and not even a wetsuit can get it back. Feels bad, man. :(

Lazy ass weekend with fellow GAF lol

1Mdym6j.jpg

You're a nice host Smilax!
Anybody still got free slots for me in their 3DS?

My FC: 0173-1351-5778

I can't stress how much I love 9pm music. So funky and Animal Crossing Gamecube reminiscent.

Going slightly OT, does any of AC Gaf have a spare Monster Hunter recommendation code thingy?

Roto13

I've decided to go for Modern and Sleek furniture. I'm missing the majority of it. :p It looks so good after Cyrus is through with it.

All of my public works projects suck. Seriously.

FrsDvl

\did they change the location in Edmonton too, perhaps?

Toronto's got switched up due to some... issues.

I don't know, I figured there would have been an update on it if they did. I asked them there if they knew anything about it and they didn't. Told me it could be outside, so i walked around for almost 2 hours. Figured I'd try again today, and again nothing in or around the building. Oh well i had to drag my 2 year old with me, at least she'll sleep good now, lol.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I'm investing at least 2-3 million.

You're going to have a shit ton of turnips lying around. Storage can only hold 18000 turnips which is 1.62 million bells at 90 bells a turnip. An extra 1600 turnips is possible if you keep them all in your inventory.

Oxx

I think I have my beetle game in order. Scaring off any crawling bugs and reaping the rewards.

A million in the bank for turnips.

zroid

Banned
I don't know, I figured there would have been an update on it if they did. I asked them there if they knew anything about it and they didn't. Told me it could be outside, so i walked around for almost 2 hours. Figured I'd try again today, and again nothing in or around the building. Oh well i had to drag my 2 year old with me, at least she'll sleep good now, lol.

Haha, bummer, man. The whole thing was pretty poorly organized everywhere, it seems. Nintendo not really doing their due diligence.

Maximus.

I finally got upgraded to the T&T Mart and to commemorate the opening, they hooked me up with a TRIFORCE! FINALLY!! Also got the slingshot and axe. I am also getting the shoe store built, which I hear takes a few days. I also got the option for the Dream Suite and have that funded, though I doubt I will ever really use it.

Do the glasses we got during the summer solstice cause our villager to trip? He has been tripping a lot and the fortune teller told me the glasses are bringing me harm, haha.

Last question, I really want club LOL, how does that come to town?

Roto13

Bob lured me to a surprise party for my birthday today. I made a wish for Sleek and Modern furniture. :p And they gave me a table with a cake on it, as opposed to just a cake.

I had to blow out the candles with the 3DS microphone. Nice touch.

I finally got upgraded to the T&T Mart and to commemorate the opening, they hooked me up with a TRIFORCE! FINALLY!! Also got the slingshot and axe. I am also getting the shoe store built, which I hear takes a few days. I also got the option for the Dream Suite and have that funded, though I doubt I will ever really use it.

Do the glasses we got during the summer solstice cause our villager to trip? He has been tripping a lot and the fortune teller told me the glasses are bringing me harm, haha.

Shrunk will stand next to your house after a certain number days looking to to get six signatures from the villagers

zroid

Banned
Bob lured me to a surprise party for my birthday today. I made a wish for Sleek and Modern furniture. :p And they gave me a table with a cake on it, as opposed to just a cake.

That's amazing.

Also, happy birthday! :eek:

Upgrade Nookling Junction by buying enough stuff from it. Shrunk will come to town after you do so. Once you get the signatures, it apparently takes 5 more days to open the club.

Can you add me? Im new to this whole animal crossing business 5284-1505-7348
Or anyone else, let me know i need friends!

Will do.

What is the purpose of selling items to the child on the island? (Leila)

Got a lot of beetles you want to carry home, but also picked up some wharf roaches or fished up some bass? Sell them to Laila instead of releasing or taking them home.

I sell her the cheap stuff so I can bring home the good stuff.

Elija2

That's what I thought! Ever since yesterday I've been tripping a lot, and that never happened to me before.

Oh my god. My town ranking has gone down a notch. I went from Great or Amazing, to just So-so. I did the same thing I always do yesterday. What gives?! Summer Solstice Day officially SUCKS.

That happened to me too, although I did cut down a couple of trees. Isabelle doesn't give me good advice though, she just says I need more public works projects.

I'm having a real hard time deciding on a path design. People were too clever at making them. Unfortunately its hard to find a "plain" design that doesn't seem to stand out starkly to the natural grass. I don't want to pave over the whole town.

I'm having a real hard time deciding on a path design. People were too clever at making them. Unfortunately its hard to find a "plain" design that doesn't seem to stand out starkly to the natural grass. I don't want to pave over the whole town.
Yea I been trying to design tiles for my ground, but they all suck -.- I gotta keep trying

Gvaz

Banned
You're going to have a shit ton of turnips lying around. Storage can only hold 18000 turnips which is 1.62 million bells at 90 bells a turnip. An extra 1600 turnips is possible if you keep them all in your inventory.

Could make two trips buy dumping them in my town and coming back.

Iacobellis

Happy birthday!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Just curious: What happens if you for some reason can't play for a week or so? Will my village = graveyard ?

Me too :/

Oh my god. My town ranking has gone down a notch. I went from Great or Amazing, to just So-so. I did the same thing I always do yesterday. What gives?! Summer Solstice Day officially SUCKS.

where do you guys find your ranks please help need to know what I have to work on

I speak to Isabelle at her desk choosing the first thing Citizen Satisfaction but that is not town rank who do I talk to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom