• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

afoni

Banned
BNYte97CUAAM7i8.jpg

RAINBOW SHIRT? HOW DOES IT LOOK, HUN?

(not me, but someone who is lurking and will probably shout at me in a minute.)

Do Silver axes break? I need one if they don't.

Also I finally got the QR machine and some sweet floor tiles... but I dont know how I want to place them :(

_drew_

Neo Member
Talk to Able.

"Save patterns".

You can save up to 75 I think.

I got that part. My problem is if I go into the shop and swap out the patterns I'm currently using for a path on the ground, the new patterns will overwrite the original ones I used in my path. I'm guessing there's no way around this?

Moved all of my flowers around the town square, hated having to run around the map watering them all the time.

Does anyone know if you can remove the rocks? I have one right next to my town square flowers and it's a bit of an eyesore.

SmithnCo

Anyone have some pieces of the modern series? I'm collecting it. I need:

Modern Chair
Modern Wall Clock
Modern Cabinate
Modern Wardrobe
Modern Table
Modern Wall (wallpaper)

To trade I have the pieces of the series not listed (bed, etc.), in addition to stuff I can order from my catalog, I have 5 each of the modern wood and regal series.

Anyone have some pieces of the modern series? I'm collecting it. I need:

Modern Chair
Modern Wall Clock
Modern Cabinate
Modern Wardrobe
Modern Table
Modern Wall (wallpaper)

To trade I have the pieces of the series not listed (bed, etc.), in addition to stuff I can order from my catalog, I have 5 each of the modern wood and regal series.

I can order all of them (or five if that's still the max when ordering from a catalog). Name your price

The Lamp

Guys I'm having time trouble.

I reformatted my 3DS, and even though I set it back to the correct time and date before playing, I put my AC cartridge in and start the game and it tells me it's June 21st, 2015, and even the time is off. It doesn't sync with my 3DS time clock, it just stays that way, even though I tried restarting the game.

:( How do I fix it...

I had so many weeds to pull ;_;

Weird....Sable won't talk to me today or let me use the QR scanner...

Guessing we have to talk to her EVERYDAY? I think I ignored her yesterday.

hitmon

How long does it take for a donated painting to display in the museum? I donated a painting that the owl took, and its been over 2 days at the least and its still missing.

How long does it take for a donated painting to display in the museum? I donated a painting that the owl took, and its been over 2 days at the least and its still missing.

check the board outside and look for the painting's name to make sure you have it because this should have been seen right away I would think

Yeah when he says "It may take some time to appear", that's bullshit, it should appear instantly :S Maybe it was a fake?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Is the watering can just for flowers? Any use repairing worn grass patches, or for trees?

My first turnip day tomorrow, is there a limit on how many you can buy (don't have enough money for that this time but just wondering)

If you have multiple storage units can you still only store the same amount of stuff? Thinking because you can access through the train station locker which is fixed size.

Is the watering can just for flowers? Any use repairing worn grass patches, or for trees?

Trees don't need water, they only wither when they don't have sufficient space around them to grow (a square either side in 8 directions). Watering only helps grass growth when there are flowers on top of the grass.

Press left or right on the D-pad to see the sides of the room, they're placed there as well.

wrowa

How much of the game do you miss when you are just playing as a second non-mayor character? My gf got the game and I'm wondering whether it's worth bothering to play a secondary character in this game. We are living together, so sharing games isn't a problem normally, but I'm afraid that I would lock myself out of too much content this way in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom