• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sendou

Where you even need money in this game? Like where you would need 1,000,000 times 4 that investing all that to turnips would get you. All home loans are playable with two trips to island and all that...

Mikhal

Hustle him by holding some local fruit and having the good chance to sell it for 1500 bells a piece.

Nah man. We be high rollin' up in here.

tumblr_moth26La1D1swd11vo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moth3pm1EK1swd11vo1_400.jpg

Enjoy your Whale Shark, Walt!!

Here is my deterioration, if anyone was curious. You can't see some of it because the lighting was really bright during the summer solstice.

My deterioration is about the same, after 7 days of playing. Sucks though that it doesn't really form tracks on the parts where you run a lot -that would've been pretty nice- it just grows the bare spots you already had.

My copy of Fire Emblem arrived yesterday, and being the third game I bought in the "So Many Games" NoE promotion, I downloaded Animal Crossing.

Seeing as this is my first Animal Crossing game in some time, the game's subtitle is "New Leaf", and I'm starting out as a mayor, I figured it I'd look at this as "a new start", as it were. I worked within the confines of the 8-character town name limit, and I'm now feeling quite at home in Anustart.

Vibranium

Banned
Does anyone know which island tour you can actually get coconuts from without it being taken away? I've been hunting everywhere for them but no such luck. I also need apples for my collection, so if anyone has those it would be appreciated. I won't be online for a bunch of hours but if you want to hang out I'm in the spreadsheet. I'll give free items for fruits!

losername

Banned
Seeing as this is my first Animal Crossing game in some time, the game's subtitle is "New Leaf", and I'm starting out as a mayor, I figured it I'd look at this as "a new start", as it were. I worked within the confines of the 8-character town name limit, and I'm now feeling quite at home in Anustart.

Absolutely beautiful.

Does anyone know which island tour you can actually get coconuts from without it being taken away? I've been hunting everywhere for them but no such luck. I also need apples for my collection, so if anyone has those it would be appreciated. I won't be online for a bunch of hours but if you want to hang out I'm in the spreadsheet. I'll give free items for fruits!

I found them on the deep sea diving tour

Berordn

My copy of Fire Emblem arrived yesterday, and being the third game I bought in the "So Many Games" NoE promotion, I downloaded Animal Crossing.

Bravo.

Are the Island Tours not randomly generated? I did the gardening tour twice and had two different types of mainland fruit growing, if my memory isn't failing me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have 3 jock types in my town

also Agnes called me 'homie' and Phil talked about how he signed my petition before it was cool.

I have 3 jock types in my town

also Agnes called me 'homie' and Phil talked about how he signed my petition before it was cool.

I was wondering today, if they game would limit you on how many of the same types of villagers you have in your town.

I seem to always get a different one so far, but I think it's just coincidence.

milkham

Has anyone got their museum store built yet? i've donated the art and everything else i can but haven't seen anything about it yet

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Has anyone got their museum store built yet? i've donated the art and everything else i can but haven't seen anything about it yet

If you've donated one of every item (and at least 20 total items) then just make sure you talk to Blathers every day, even if you're not donating anything. Eventually he'll suggest it.

Dr. Shrunk paid me a visit to sign a petition today. Isabelle also paved the way to get my Dream Suite built (even though I never connected to the Internet). Cyrus woke up, and I got my piggy bank decorated. Also, Kicks opened, my left-wing room has been built, and I planted a bunch more peach trees.

suzu

I only got the suggestion from Blathers today. You know you will get it when you walk into the museum, and he will have a "...." thinking bubble over his head.

Just make sure you to talk to him everyday, donated at least 20 things with one in each category. I did this easily because I had something new to add to the museum almost everyday (so about 2 weeks).

Oxx

I was wondering today, if they game would limit you on how many of the same types of villagers you have in your town.

I seem to always get a different one so far, but I think it's just coincidence.

I have a muscle-crocodile moving-in to go alongside my muscle-bird.

Too much testosterone.

I have a muscle-crocodile moving-in to go alongside my muscle-bird.

Too much testosterone.

Haha yeah, that'd be too much.

I'm very happy with my Poncho, he was one of my favorites from the original.
A9oHeSf.jpg

On his first day, he went and bought my Neogaf shirt. He's a good guy.

With his new makeover in New Leaf, I think he's one of the best looking animals I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom