• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
thank you Flynn! :)

just 2 more,

Modern Chair
Modern Dresser

i'll pay 50k each, or trade for a furniture.

Oh, I want both of those. I'll pay you if you just let me put them in my catalog.

I'm still looking for a slingshot or a place where I can buy one.
I don't have a lot I can offer in return though. Apples? A few turnips?

Hey, I'll get you a slingshot if you let me sell produce in your town, trade an apple for a peach, etc whenever your stores open. Pm me if interested

Can anyone help? I need a town to sell some perfect fruit, a town whose native fruit is not a peach. I'll give you some hybrid flowers and perfect fruit too. Also, I'm looking to trade fruit for different fruit. Please help me!

FC-2122-5605-8516
If you can wait 5min I'll open my gates and you can sell it here. No need for anything in return. Don't remember if I have fruits hanging around though, I know I have some perfect cherries.

Saw this infographic and thought I'd link it. All these species will be unavailable come July, so only about a week left!

tumblr_motpkvJzGu1sp8elno1_500.png

How do I gain access to club LOL?

I got all the signatures yesterday and no club today.

I did manage to finally be able to build the extension for the museum though.

Jeebus. I forgot to sell my turnips this week and ta-da! 500 rotten turnips.
I bought another 500 this morning and I really hope to accomplish something this week.
Goddammit exams.

However, Earnest Hide and Seek rocks!

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Animal Crossing: Overcast

It's been raining like everyday I swear, beside the summer solstice which I'm sure forced a clear day.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Is the sensitivity for tree bugs random? I swear I've been crawling from behind but some beetles fly away so easily. Also is there a way to prevent the lesser insects (e.g. tiger beetle) from spawning?

Coquette

WTF Goldie. That apple you asked for and chowed down on must have been spiked if you think I'm trading my Horned Atlas beetle for your butterfly machine. The one *I* gave you in the first place.

Berordn

Is the sensitivity for tree bugs random? I swear I've been crawling from behind but some beetles fly away so easily. Also is there a way to prevent the lesser insects (e.g. tiger beetle) from spawning?

The more valuable they are, the less tolerant they are to running noise and proximity. You have to be at maximum range for the rarest beetles, or they'll jet off before you can react.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Man I need to get some Char.

Is there a bug version for that?

The more valuable they are, the less tolerant they are to running noise and proximity. You have to be at maximum range for the rarest beetles, or they'll jet off before you can react.

Yikes, thought as much.

Grizzo

So I think Lopez might like me a lot...

tumblr_mountryot91swyzfbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mounvkMJfz1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

(I answered "Your significant other", but the other choices were funny)

tumblr_mouny4CFTq1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mouo0eyGr71swyzfbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mouo4puXoU1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

I loved this conversation. Best one I've had in the game to this day. It looked like one I could have had with anybody in real life.

So I think Lopez might like me a lot...

tumblr_mountryot91swyzfbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mounvkMJfz1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

(I answered "Your significant other", but the other choices were funny)

tumblr_mouny4CFTq1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mouo0eyGr71swyzfbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mouo4puXoU1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

I loved this conversation. Best one I've had in the game to this day. It looked like one I could have had with anybody in real life.

Aaaah stuff like that makes me glad they took so long on the localisation. The dialogue is on a whole different level to City Folk. I had this whole dialogue with Angus about how he acted as a baby, which culminated in him screaming "MAMAAAAAA I WANT FOOD WAAAAAAAH"

zroid

Banned
UGH both my fortunes were duplicates

anyone wants Hero's Clothes or Big Bro's 'stache... I got 'em. Will trade for whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom