• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, went all in and bought 5500 at 91 each. If I get screwed it'll only be an island trip or so go get those bells back.

Is it safe to put turnips on the ground in your town or in your house? I've not really got enough space in the storage locker for all of them.

If her price for the turnips ate always between 90 and 110 bells. Is it even worth it to get them at 109?

I don't want to go do something super tedious at some other town just to get a better price

but at 109 I don't feel so good about putting my money into it this week and she is only here of another 5 hours going to go to sleep while tanning on the Island

Are nintendo that cruel as to screw you on prices all week? Has that happened?

They are to me usually, I've never once seen turnip prices over 200 across all the AC games. This week they were 70 bells at the highest and had dropped to like 30 or something by the end of the week.

Mr E.

They are to me usually, I've never once seen turnip prices over 200 across all the AC games. This week they were 70 bells at the highest and had dropped to like 30 or something by the end of the week.
Grrrrr, I thought it was a kid friendly stock market. I'll be super pissed if they screw me.

Sleepy

You liked being told to be my servant since I'm so queenly? Well, get cracking on your museum.

But seriously, glad people can post pics. I don't have a site to connect to myself. And Graham may never have heard of neogaf...

Ha, ha. I'll get right on it. And thanks for the flower tips. I thought Graham was a gaffer. lol

Also, to the guy who was having trouble uploading pics with Tumbler, use Facebook instead.

I had forgotten about the So Many Games! thing. So here I am playing animal crossing again. I swore not to, but free is free :p

Any chance you got Monster Hunter? ;P

I'm counting up my turnips now, hopefully a GAFfer has >400 this week again. 905... I can only imagine! Maaad profit.

Does selling crap to Leila on the island pay off at any point?
Nope, straight 5% of Re-Tail value :\ And no benefit/point at all.

Elider

Label is selling a Royal crown today! I can't afford it, so I'll let whoever has the money buy it, on the condition that you let me catalog it, too :)

My FC is 3136 7646 2911.

afoni

Banned
Soon enough there will be a GAF specific Katie with about 70 towns under her belt who'll just get sent to a random town and have the recipient in shock when she says "I've visited 70 towns".

Danielsan

Anyone currently playing or going to play in a bit with his or her gate open? I'd like to play online with some Gaffers for a change. My FC is in my profile.

Most importantly, you can call Joan.

Too similar in my Brummie accent to "Kapp'n" and "Ken" apparently :(

EDIT: Then I realise it's 12:27 and she's gone, d'oh

Just did a villager an errand and got no gift from either.

hqdefault.jpg

No tip? .... bastards.

Berordn

I've got Joan selling at 91 bells on mine, which I'm going to assume is a good price.

(Drop me a line if you want in on the deal of a century)

Berordn

Good first public works? Could do with a bridge but they are quite expensive.campsite is cheap.

I went with the bridge just because I had an annoying river layout without it, but a lot of people seem happy starting with the campsite, which can net you a couple rewards.

SimonA

Neo Member
Só I just won my second master sword and I'm willing to trade it for some fruit I don't have in my town yet, something other than apples and cherries, anyone up for it?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Good first public works? Could do with a bridge but they are quite expensive.campsite is cheap.

I went for a bridge but mine was in the south so I wanted another in the north.

The campsite cannot be demolished once it was been built.

Forkball

Campsite was my first. I really like it, as I got two new people through it, and you can play nice item-getting games with the campers. You cannot destroy it though, so think about where you want to put it.

7000+ turnips here. I also got an extra 10 to intentionally rot so that I can catch an ant and fly.

I'm counting on GAF to help me break the bank here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom