• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Gardening shop built and turnips for 93 this morning. Going pretty good over here!

Need to try and get a wetsuit in the next few days though, that's the next goal.

Grizzo

Aaaah stuff like that makes me glad they took so long on the localisation. The dialogue is on a whole different level to City Folk. I had this whole dialogue with Angus about how he acted as a baby, which culminated in him screaming "MAMAAAAAA I WANT FOOD WAAAAAAAH"

That's true ! Actually I started playing the game in french, but I thought the localization was too... kiddy. There were a lot of things like "LOL" or "mdr!" (which could be roughly translated to something like "LMFAO", but dumber) and some cheesy catchphrases (one of them kept saying "chauuuuud" at the end of every sentence, which makes absolutely no-sense). So I switched the language to english, and I have to say it feels much better that way.

Still, what's funny is they kept all their french catchphrases, so you can have them say something in english and then they will end their sentence with "bébé" or something like that.

ah_hia

We've become stalk market junkies.
Bought my first batch for 97 bells. Someone better have a good deal this week or I'm broke
(^o^)

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Can you guys check your Re-Tail to see what they are paying extra for? I want to see if I could get double for any bug/fish I have

Mine's paying double for shirts. I dumped every lame gift shirt all the other characters gave me. DAMN YOU, GALA! I WANTED THAT NINTENDO SHIRT YOU GOT!...she gave me whatever lame shirt she had. Then I went to the T&T Mart and bought my own!

Agent S just gave me a persimmon. I planted that sumbitch so fast it wasn't funny. Cherries I got from my friend are growing everywhere. Have yet to see another perfect fruit since my first day with the game and I didn't plant it like a fool.

Do people need extra fortune cookie Nintendo swag? I've got some doubles sitting in my inventory. Offhand, Metroid helmet, Goal pole, Super star, varia shoes annnnnnnd a pipe and a block.

MicH

Got all the fish and bugs disappearing in July. Heck yeah!

I actually just realized yesterday that I never caught the yellow butterfly, lol. Got it today!

I can trade a Yoshi egg and/or Varia Suit pants for the Virtual Boy or Hero's Clothes.

My friend code is 0387 8783 3754 and my town is open right now.

EDIT: also, turnip prices in my town = 90

Boogiepop

Is there any issue with just skipping Kapp'n's songs? I accidentally did that yesterday and felt a little bad when he chewed me out for it...

How do you get a option to build another room?

Tom Nook only asks if i want a expansion. Already did the 6x6 and was expecting
to have that option. I want my basement...

Castcoder

Banned
I can trade a Yoshi egg and/or Varia Suit pants for the Virtual Boy or Hero's Clothes.

My friend code is 0387 8783 3754 and my town is open right now.

EDIT: also, turnip prices in my town = 90
90? That beats my 108 by a LOT. My friend code is: 4940-5432-8360

I don't have a Virtual Boy or Hero's Clothes.

Betty

Banned
How do you get a option to build another room?

Tom Nook only asks if i want a expansion. Already did the 6x6 and was expecting
to have that option. I want my basement...

You have to expand the first floor fully I think, then, after he asks if you want an expansion next time he'll ask "do you want more space or an extra room", choose extra room to make just that.

abundant

You have to expand the first floor fully I think, then, after he asks if you want an expansion next time he'll ask "do you want more space or an extra room", choose extra room to make just that.

Actually, after you fully expand your first room, the next expansion will be the second floor. After that, he gives you that choice.

How long does it take for Kicks to be built? I'm going on day 3 since they started.

OneLetter

I only invested 1.6mil in turnips this week, but that's OK since I still have 6mil+ in my account. Once I get about 30mil total, I'm just going to fill every inch of my town with turnips and start going for the 999mil badge.

It shall be glorious.

Oh, and my Re-Tail doubler today is Hammerhead Shark. Time to go fishing!

robot

anyone have an arcade in their TT Mart inventory computer thing? I wanna buy a bunch for my 2nd floor.

edit: also just looking for people who have their gates open often. I have yet to visit another persons town.

My friend code is 3050-7576-0874

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom