• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added you POWERSPHERE and CRASHPRO3, altho powersphere I tried adding you but it asked me to add a name for you, is that the correct FC?

Town is now open! Please bring some of your town's fruit! I'm looking for pears, lychees and coconuts.

EDIT: also bring ninty items you dont want if you wanna trade for varia suit pants and yoshi egg. I already own: super star, hero's cap, mario kart, arwing, metroid, samus helmet, goal post, smb floor, brother's mustache.

Sleepy

Bill's house, the dude from Nintendo, is sick. Really nice, coordinated town too.

Also, I got my 5th damn Arwing from cookie today--so I will be pimping that thing out to my BFs later.

Why does it take a day to cancel a project! Fuck off, Isabelle!

Anyone have Hero pants? That's all I need to finish my Link outfit. I have some Varia suit pants and shoes to trade.

I'll trade Hero pants for Varia Pants. 210597762493

I already added you.

Totakeke

It makes little difference whether you're buying it for 108 or 93 guys... The range of the selling prices are wayyy larger. Just buy it.

Castcoder

Banned
Added you POWERSPHERE and CRASHPRO3, altho powersphere I tried adding you but it asked me to add a name for you, is that the correct FC?

Town is now open! Please bring some of your town's fruit! I'm looking for pears, lychees and coconuts.

EDIT: also bring ninty items you dont want if you wanna trade for varia suit pants and yoshi egg. I already own: super star, hero's cap, mario kart, arwing, metroid, samus helmet, goal post, smb floor, brother's mustache.

I'm selling some beetles, then I'll be over afterward.

Koomaster

anyone have an arcade in their TT Mart inventory computer thing? I wanna buy a bunch for my 2nd floor.

edit: also just looking for people who have their gates open often. I have yet to visit another persons town.

My friend code is 3050-7576-0874
You talking about those mario/luigi arcades? If so, I have one you can have.

My FC: 0903-3656-0179

I'll open up my gates.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I've got 19,600 turnips, roughly 1.8 million bells worth, ready to go for this weeks stalk market. Hope I hit big again and get another 11 Million, but more would be even better.

rpmurphy

anyone have an arcade in their TT Mart inventory computer thing? I wanna buy a bunch for my 2nd floor.

edit: also just looking for people who have their gates open often. I have yet to visit another persons town.

My friend code is 3050-7576-0874
I have an arcade for sale in Re-Tail. I'll add you. My code is in my profile.
edit: got beaten to it!

Coquette

It makes little difference whether you're buying it for 108 or 93 guys... The range of the selling prices are wayyy larger. Just buy it.

I agree. Last week I bought like 2k turnips at 108 bells each and with MicH being awesome, got like 1.5 million from just 2k. Totally worth spending 108 and not worth the time looking for a better selling price, IMO.

Alec

No one's gonna dignify that with a response.

Checked through the TOS, didn't find anything on it...so I am going to assume that you are looking down your nose at the idea...why? Because it is 'beneath' you?

This is the Animal Crossing thread, man. We don't need that in here. It was a simple question.

Acerac

Banned
Meh, ended up with 11,000 turnips, I'm actually running low on bells again. Not TOO absurd of an amount, but it should keep the upgrades flowing if I can get a good sale price.

Checked through the TOS, didn't find anything on it...so I am going to assume that you are looking down your nose at the idea...why? Because it is 'beneath' you?

This is the Animal Crossing thread, man. We don't need that in here. It was a simple question.

Sorry. Wasn't trying to be rude. It just that since items don't cost any real cash for items (dlc or otherwise), I don't think it's a good idea to offer/ask for money.

So I woke up this morning to find nature took its course and made a hybrid! :D

tumblr_moup3fUxgD1stdouno1_400.jpg

And here's my house so far!
Anybody see anything they like?

tumblr_mouqvq99oT1stdouno1_400.jpg

And it seems like I was wrong :/
I only unlocked Tortimer today, not the island

Acerac

Banned
I'm such a nerd. I'm traveling to NYC this upcoming week and one of the things I'm most excited about is all the AC streetpasses I'm gonna soak up.

Grizzo

I started playing at 3pm today and couldn't buy any turnips from Joan since she's only here from 9am to 12pm (which is way too short) :(

If somebody here still has Joan in his town and is kind enough to let me come and buy some turnips from him, that would be great. If that's okay with you, please send me a PM. Thanks !

Alec

Sorry. Wasn't trying to be rude. It just that since items don't cost any real cash for items (dlc or otherwise), I don't think it's a good idea to offer/ask for money.

No worries! The reason I put it out there is because I am willing to pay for it. Some might say "a fool and his money are soon parted", but I spent money on this game to bring me joy...and spending more money on this game will bring me more joy. =)

Capitalism is beautiful.

But before anyone decided to indulge me in the details, I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be banned for it.

(To put this into perspective, I have been selling Bells on eBay for each new Animal Crossing generation and have made at least $500 each time a new entry hits. I'm not the only one willing to pay real money.)

I'm getting this message about Citizen Satisfaction:

"When it comes to letter writing and town building, I really think that consideration is the key."

I thought (and according to IGN) getting a Perfect Town only has to do with Trees, Flowers, and Public Works (not Letter Writing).

Any clue what's up??

Quantum

I've been wondering why I haven't gotten a "lucky ticket" and keep getting fortunes from the fortune cookies.

I wanted some of the neat items - then I realized this morning that the fortunes = the lucky tickets.

doh!

Fortunately I've kept the stash of the fortunes!

Koomaster

I'm getting this message about Citizen Satisfaction:

"When it comes to letter writing and town building, I really think that consideration is the key."

I thought (and according to IGN) getting a Perfect Town only has to do with Trees, Flowers, and Public Works (not Letter Writing).

Any clue what's up??
Looks like it's just comparing the two activities. When you write a letter you have to consider a few things for increasing it's quality. The same is true of your town, lot to consider.

If I had to hazard a guess, sounds like the critique is telling you to balance your town. Maybe more flowers in some areas and more/less trees in others. It sounds like a so=so critique.

Well, GAF, I sliced my leg open last night, received 11 stitches at the ER, will be missing work today, and my fiancee is working a double. Basically, I'll be lying around all day with my leg propped up.

I'm so glad I have the residents of Cloveway to keep me company for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom