• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DedValve

Banned
made this FAQ sorta thingie so we can post it whenever new peeps with questions show up

iPJjcQOYdUF1t.png

ideally we'd keep addin to it I guess

Brilliant. I already know all of this but due to trial and error and just asking. But brilliant FAQ. While I love finding out new things about AC, some things are better to know right away to really get into it. Mainly the tools (since they are so hard to get now) and boat.

Conan-san

Oh my god, if you play an instrument in a resident's house they'll applaud (or at least Willow did).

This is reaching Luffy Hat Button levels of GOTY.

zroid

Banned
made this FAQ sorta thingie so we can post it whenever new peeps with questions show up

iPJjcQOYdUF1t.png

Cool.

Here's another: To catch sharks, listen for the "plop", don't watch the bobber.

edit-- another: To unlock QR codes, talk to Sable every day!

Kenai

It's been more than 7 days for me, I think it's because I don't have enough stuff

There is a certain amount you have to sell to Resse first as well, but that's usually a non-factor. Maybe you need to collect more furniture and clothing.

I think 50 different furniture items (anything you can display in your home that isn't clothing should count) and 10 clothing items. They have to be things you can order from the catalog (thus no cookie items) but because you won't have the catalog until the store upgrades once or twice it's hard to keep track sometimes.

Coquette

::whine on GAF about not being able to find anything but sea bass::

::this happens::

j6VHRNcrQMwcn.jpg

Damn thing was hiding UNDER the dock. WTF. And then I caught a second. :D

iPJjcQOYdUF1t.png

Pop balloons near cliff with net/shovel.
Axes/additional watering cans are bought in the gardening store.
Cyrus wakes up after a week and with stuff in your catalog.
Catalog unlocks after first Nooklings upgrade (10 days, 12k Bells.)
Gems customize furniture.

Edit: D-Pad quick-changes equipped tools!

Coquette

I have no idea what this "Hold A" thing is but now I need to try it next time I sign on.

Also, I *love* that the first one is "You can stack fruit" still. One of the coolest new things in this game, up there with donating multiples of things at once.

Durians, Lemons, Mangos & Cherries out the wazoo after my Island opened up today.
Have a "Robo Wall" & "Steel Flooring" I don't really want either.

Would love to see any other towns if anyone fancies any of that stuff.

0516-7259-1591

That's mine, too! Love it.

It was a lot of fun figuring out the perfect bit to choose from the Game of Thrones theme.
I made it right around this part of the song. It does the two down-and-up parts then it ends on the first drawn- out note.

It goes a little faster and I had to make the drawn out note three separate notes, but I think it sounds great. I might just make the last note a single note then silence, but I haven't decided yet.

Coquette

If I want to switch to a bigger memory card but I have the digital version of the game, am I screwed since (from what I understand) it's on the memory card?

Chopper

It was a lot of fun figuring out the perfect bit to choose from the Game of Thrones theme.
I made it right around this part of the song. It does the two down-and-up parts then it ends on the first drawn- out note.

It goes a little faster and I had to make the drawn out note three separate notes, but I think it sounds great. I might just make the last note a single note then silence, but I haven't decided yet.
Post it...

Does anyone have a bunny and/or cat hood they don't mind parting with? I can offer bells, non-persimmon fruit (I can bury you in peaches especially.), a rod/net/axe/watering can or even one of these giant purple pandas if you so choose. :)

tumblr_mohuj0IqHP1qa25kqo2_r1_400.jpg

If I want to switch to a bigger memory card but I have the digital version of the game, am I screwed since (from what I understand) it's on the memory card?

Just copy from one SD card to the other? It's fine, no worries.

I upgraded from a 4Gb to an 8Gb and I just drag and dropped on my mac. I don't believe there's anything specific to AC that'd stop it working? That's the official nintendo "how to do it" instructions.

Linius

Yeah, I have the same part in my town Westeros. I got it from Pulga who lives in Braavos.

#Gotbros

Coquette

Just copy from one SD card to the other? It's fine, no worries.

I upgraded from a 4Gb to an 8Gb and I just drag and dropped on my mac. I don't believe there's anything specific to AC that'd stop it working? That's the official nintendo "how to do it" instructions.

So just go in, copy the contents off the current one, drag them onto the new card, and that's it?

I thought I had a 4GB but apparently this one's only 2GB. No bueno. Have an 8GB but didn't want to screw it up. Thanks! :)

shengfs

Neo Member
Gwen is very rapidly becoming my favorite villager ...

Also, TIL that other villagers visit each other's houses as well!

tumblr_mok3lo3SXi1qitgw0o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mok3b5IwPI1qitgw0o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mok3aaeBSP1qitgw0o1_400.jpg

I feel like I gotta mention the XL's juggernaut of a battery. It just keeps going. I'm super happy that I don't have to worry about playing a few hours and having to plug it in; as long as I charge it at night, you can play pretty much all day without having to worry about draining it :)

Oh XL, I wish you were a pop-tart, but, I still love you <3

Coquette

Gwen is very rapidly becoming my favorite villager ...

Also, TIL that other villagers visit each other's houses as well!

I love Gwen! I wish I could get someone cool. Coolest I've got is Flip and he calls me "ladybro" all the time. And gives me ugly clothes.

Oh and Henry just moved in. He's pretty neat I guess.

dkeane

So strange hearing people saying they're tripping a lot. I've had the game since launch and have played it religiously without a single trip. Although maybe I don't usually run on my grass.

I feel like I gotta mention the XL's juggernaut of a battery. It just keeps going. I'm super happy that I don't have to worry about playing a few hours and having to plug it in; as long as I charge it at night, you can play pretty much all day without having to worry about draining it :)

Oh XL, I wish you were a pop-tart, but, I still love you <3

Fuck, so jealous man. I mean I pretty much stay near an outlet for now anyway, but I do envy XL owners.

MicH

I got THREE paintings off villagers today (flowery and jolly off Rodney, jolly off Peewee). Both jolly paintings were fake, but the flowery one were legit! Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom