• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMario315

Neo Member
Just picked up the cast for Finding Dory
qwboxyl.jpg

I think at some point it just starts only giving you 3. I had that issue the first day it happened, but every day after I only found 3.
Oh really? Interesting, I've had 4 every day since I bought the game on launch day (American launch), and I just can't find a 4th...so I'm assuming it's three today.

Turnips are being bought for 127 bells each in my town today, does anyone have a good price? Ideally looking for 200 bells or more per turnip.

actually crap I have to go. I tried to open my gates but it gave me a wireless error and I have to leave anyway. :/ but we'll stay friends and you can come over another time. Thanks for letting me come over :)

Sure, np!

Can I come over to anyone else's town and bring Katie? Means you'll have her tomorrow. ;)

Linius

Does anyone know how much the value of stuff goes up with a wealth ordinance. Might be interesting for selling my islans bugs/fish.

Salsa

these catchphrases are out of control

tumblr_mok0cmwAls1sv134do1_400.jpg

tumblr_mok0k2RG4B1sv134do1_400.jpg

they share them so god damn fast. I didnt teach these to any of these people arrgh

Have an extra Virtual Boy if anyone is interested. Not even looking for anything in return, though donations accepted.

Ill bring it by a town later tonight. Let me know.

Mr. Robot

You have 10 a person, and you can keep them in storage. An average path takes up 9 (you can go less if you go borderless).

I agree. Drift is saying "honk honk" after I gave him "even lift" as a catchphrase and I'm not very pleased :I

So they learn new phrases associated with what you tell them? haha, and i wondered why Al keeps calling me Chocolate.

Labrys

So they learn new phrases associated with what you tell them? haha, and i wondered why Al keeps calling me Chocolate.

They'll sometimes ask you to change theirs (I changed Katt's to "cataracts" just barely), but then they'll pick up other villager's phrases as well, hence Drift saying Pietro's.
If it really bugs you you can always report them for an "inappropriate" catchphrase and it'll revert it to their default.

Exactly. Deadbeat villagers, smh.

Does anyone else even donate?

Villagers donate in small amounts, but if you left it entirely up to them your projects would get done in like months. I read a post on the GameFAQs forum for this game that the implication is you're meant to ask other actual visitors for donations. Really, seems like you can get these works funded in an island trip or two.

suzu

Damn, I should've built like a cheapo (and destroyable) public works project on the plot of land I wanted to keep later for the Cafe.

Because now some new person moved in on top of it. lol

More flowers! I want more flowers! I want to build up a grove with 3 "triforce" trees in the middle, but I also want more constructions.
My village is too small for me, the should add the possibility to invade other villages... I'm thinking about Poland...

Dragnet

Got my gates open, just doing some fishing atm. If anyone has any spare fruit other than peaches and cherries I'd appreciate it!

2938-6479-9103

Mr. Robot

Is Chocolate in green text? If so, that's his nickname for you.

Nevermind, i started the game in spanish and changed it later to english but i just noticed that the starting spanish nicknames they give you stick even when you change language, samson still calls me "flojeras", "slackey" in spanish.

llehuty

Nevermind, i started the game in spanish and changed it later to english but i just noticed that the starting spanish nicknames they give you stick even when you change language, samson still calls me "flojeras", "slackey" in spanish.

lol flojeras. Still nothing to do next to "Potrillo"
I don't even know how to translate that.

Grizzo

Does anybody have an axe to spare please ? I need to chop down some trees. I know this must be a frequent question since we have to wait until the gardening shop open to buy it but I'll try my luck anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom