• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i4.minus.com/ibqi6rfMAiHqfj.png[IMG]

btw about the last one: I think that if you miss a day she reverts back to 0 and you need to start over so, yeah.[/QUOTE]

Please indent the sub-steps for getting to the island. It's killing me, Salsa. Killing me!

Edit:

[quote="Parfait, post: 64342556"][img]http://i.imgur.com/DV9cGE2.jpg

Wait, did the person have to draw each picture themselves? And recreate her clothing?

...That's dedication.

grumpy

YMbRJyD.jpg

Nightz

You just have to be in wifi range I think, and successfully connect to it. I went in and had an employee set up my connection though.

Alright, I'll give it a try. My wife has to go shopping at the mall tomorrow so I'll just swing by the Best Buy there while she does her thing.

Coquette

Alright, I'll give it a try. My wife has to go shopping at the mall tomorrow so I'll just swing by the Best Buy there while she does her thing.

"Hey honey....while you're at the mall, I'm going to go sit in best buy with my 3DS and download an Animal Crossing clock, okay?"

Coquette

Pretty much lol. At least I have a wife that doesn't give me a hard time about playing games and being a nerd. :)

+1 for her! I'm the gamer in my relationship. D rolls his eyes a lot but he humors me at least. I mean, he can only get so excited about how low turnips are selling for on Sundays, you know? :)

Finally caught that Coelacanth. Now I have two of those, along with sharks and ocean sunfish to sell when necessary. And I paid off the fountain donation. So I'll get started on another project tomorrow

I've only been to two Club Tortimer islands so far, both lackluster since the other people there did jack shit and just stayed idle

And I really hope the rain doesn't fuck up all the fruit tree saplings I planted around town

Anyone have Redd in their town that I could visit? (With stuff still for sale?)

I have extra fossils, tools and fruit for a tip.

FC: 0516-7436-2322

Labrys

catching sharks on the island seems more fun than beetles for me now

267 is the highest number I've gotten so far can I save it to win a fish tourney?

Fish tourney is different, you're catching a specific fish not the biggest one in general. Best not to save them in case your target fish is a sea bass or something.

Tiktaalik

All of my buddies have access to the island now and we're all thinking that it seems a bit OP and disruptive to the game. I mean now it seems like there's little of value on the mainland and you can get obscene amounts of cash on the island, which makes it startlingly easy to quickly upgrade houses and bridges and such.

Does anyone else feel the island disrupts the flow of the game? Or does everything get increasingly expensive at a scale such that it's not an issue.

One positive to there being less of a cash crunch is that one is more freed up to spend time on the creative aspects of the game.

I'm not very far, just at my 2nd house upgrade and just unlocked the island, but it was startling to me how much cash I got by selling a ton of island beetles.

Coquette

All of my buddies have access to the island now and we're all thinking that it seems a bit OP and disruptive to the game. I mean now it seems like there's little of value on the mainland and you can get obscene amounts of cash on the island, which makes it startlingly easy to quickly upgrade houses and bridges and such.

Does anyone else feel the island disrupts the flow of the game? Or does everything get increasingly expensive at a scale such that it's not an issue (aside from the fact that going to the island takes more time than wandering around the mainland)

One positive to there being less of a cash crunch is that one is more freed up to spend time on the creative aspects of the game.

I'm not very far, just at my 2nd house upgrade and just unlocked the island, but it was startling to me how much cash I got by selling a ton of island beetles.

Well, my 3rd (or maybe 4th?) mortgage was 498k bells and it only goes up from there. You're gonna need all the beetles you can catch. Plus the public works projects, etc.

Just created a semi-not-awful Pit costume, pretty proud of myself. I'm sure I saw a way better one via QR Code, but I haven't unlocked the machine yet so... it'll do for now!

Tiktaalik

Well, my 3rd (or maybe 4th?) mortgage was 498k bells and it only goes up from there. You're gonna need all the beetles you can catch. Plus the public works projects, etc.

Alright sounds like it scales up accordingly then. I guess it's just a bit of a startling bump once you first get access to it and everything is still relatively cheap.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Soooooo! Got it yesterday, played for a bit. Got my first 10k paid off, did all of the stuff for my little helper, got my water bucket. I had a Net+Shovel, but then apparently sold my Net? It's kind of just . . disappeared. I'm retarded. But I got a fishing pole from my little helper and have been doing that instead.

For day 2, what should be my goal? What is this island every speaks of? I needs it in my life!

Just make a pattern in your patterns menu, go up to a wall, and choose to hang it on the wall. No Ables needed!

Holy shit.

So doing this when I get home.

That Island has just doubled the amount of stuff in my museum in a couple of hours :), nice little earner as well. the minigames are a blast as well

Push the L and R buttons simultaneously. Then to upload them to twitter and/or tumblr, you can go to i.nintendo.net and go through there or just pop the SD card into your computer later.

Thank you, pal!

So, is there anything to do at 12 am? I don't have any items since all shops are closed now and I just started, mind you.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
how are you guys planting trees on the island for maximum beetle harvesting?

You don't plant, you destroy. The reason why some get rid of the bottom palms is you don't risk a bug flying off because it could see you but you couldn't see it which is quite easy to do if the trees are below you.

Anyone have Redd in their town that I could visit? (With stuff still for sale?)

I have extra fossils, tools and fruit for a tip.

FC: 0516-7436-2322

Redd's in my town today, but my gates won't be open for another 2 hours or so.

My FC is 1220-6563-7256. If you PM me back I'll PM you when my gate's open.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
You don't plant, you destroy. The reason why some get rid of the bottom palms is you don't risk a bug flying off because it could see you but you couldn't see it which is quite easy to do if the trees are below you.

oh. haha. ok would never have thought of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom