• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

made my first design

LUzx8Hw.jpg

Salsa

honestly the pixel art tool thing is kinda garbage

everything comes out stretched and in awful colors to me

i've just been winging it

one of the animals i talk to daily asked me if she should move away. of course. not the person who i've been shunning and pushing into holes and beating with a net.

ffs, i just need a bridge placed in the general vicinity near this fucker's house. it's a god damn bridge, it's not like i need to bulldoze his house to build it. and it's not even THAT close to his house. this is so frustrating.

mattchuuu

Neo Member
Seriously, there needs to be a community hall of fame of these creation photos. Parfait's post will be there. Dat detailed perversion.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
anybody have an open store that I can visit thats selling a bug catching net??
here's my FC
0559-6943-9817

Grizzo

So I just spent an hour on the island with Sleepy (Help Me!), Sah and someone else and everything got erased because of a communication error. I HATE that we can't save on the island, and I really don't get why :mad:

Lost a cool hat I bought there too. I can't be bothered with playing all these mini-games again for now.

So I just spent an hour on the island with Sleepy (Help Me!), Sah and someone else and everything got erased because of a communication error. I HATE that we can't save on the island, and I really don't get why :mad:

Lost a cool hat I bought there too. I can't be bothered with playing all these mini-games again for now.

You can save by playing the minigames. It saves before each one!

FlynnCL

Unconfirmed Member
So, for a smug 50's Koala, Eugene is surprisingly sweet.

AgzX763.jpg

gxRAkM8.jpg

...and I just spent some time arranging things outside my house before I went to sleep, though I need to work on my flowers tomorrow.
lkz74F4.jpg

Fey

Banned
Love how easily you can make cash in the game. Don't even have access to the island yet!

tumblr_mok9zkusei1sw5xw4o1_400.jpg

Already have 600k+ stored. It allows me to actually focus on the other collecting and creative aspects of the game.

Salsa

im debating wether or not to make the reset center my next project

it gives you nothing basically, other than resetti if you screw up and potentially his and Don resetti's photos

I find it hilarious that they made him optional in this game because apparently Resetti scared the shit out of young girl players and the games had started to have a warning like "Resettii may cause distress to young players" rofl

Linius

Love how easily you can make cash in the game. Don't even have access to the island yet!

tumblr_mok9zkusei1sw5xw4o1_400.jpg

Already have 600k+ stored. It allows me to actually focus on the other collecting and creative aspects of the game.

How do you manage to make such cash without the island? Or did it just take very long? :p

Robin64

honestly the pixel art tool thing is kinda garbage

everything comes out stretched and in awful colors to me

i've just been winging it

You get better results if you prepare the image in Photoshop or GIMP first.

What I do is make a new canvas of 100 x 100, then paste my image in there, stretching it and moving it to get the part of the image I want. Then I change the image mode to an indexed pallette of 15 colors. Then I shrink it down to 32 x 32, export as .png, feed to the tool. Perfect.

Ok so I sent everyone gifts, changed the flag and tune and other various stuff but my approval rating is only up to 57%... Do I just have to wait? Or does it go up quickly?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Water the plants, donate to the museum, sell some stuff, talk to the villagers, you can also go to anther town and talk to their villagers.

Fey

Banned
How do you manage to make such cash without the island? Or did it just take very long? :p

It might've taken long and I don't notice lol I'm thinking 1.5-2 hours? I just run along the length of the beach and look for sharks, and when I've fished them up (or don't see any) I save and continue so the ocean resets and repeat the hunt.

Grizzo

pop check you dock bag, it may be there

Will do that tomorrow. But I swear I had that captain hat in my inventory and not it's not there anymore... or maybe I'm wrong. I didn't check the dock bag. It might be there, yeah (and if it is, then I kinda got mad for no real reason, haha). Anyway thanks again for tonight, it was a fun ride !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom