• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Guys. Guys.

I just caught a coelacanth. Judging by the skimming I've been doing of this thread over the past few days, I have come to understand that this is something that people have put a lot of time into trying to do and yet keep getting unlucky.

What should I do with it? Museum?

Linius

Guys. Guys.

I just caught a coelacanth. Judging by the skimming I've been doing of this thread over the past few days, I have come to understand that this is something that people have put a lot of time into trying to do and yet keep getting unlucky.

What should I do with it? Museum?

Yes of course. Better donate it now so you don't have to hunt it again.

HAHA

Seeing that picture of Isabelle all over the bedroom makes me surprised no one has put the face of Gabe Newell on their bedspread yet in-game.

Dug

Banned
Why does my Campsite still look like this?

tumblr_mokc299sk61sv6quao1_400.jpg

Does it look like that when someone isn't "camping" at my town?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Yup. Then it's still yours, just don't sell it.

Beautiful, thanks! I caught it just completely at random without trying in the least, and I just wanted to check and make sure it wasn't part of some little quest that pops up down the line or something before I gave it away.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Had some time to kill this morning before the stores opened up, made my first set of patterns. Vlambeer rep.

Edit: Pro tip: put on clothing right before you take a shot, the camera zooms in.

Labrys

Why does my Campsite still look like this?

tumblr_mokc299sk61sv6quao1_400.jpg

Does it look like that when someone isn't "camping" at my town?

Someone will eventually camp out there, it just takes a little. There isn't someone constantly camping at your town.
There will be a tent/igloo when someone is there.

afoni

Banned
setting up a photoshoot in my town and i need female gaffers to make it look like i know girls who own animal crossing. you will need umbrellas and girly hats.

any takers?

Linius

Had some time to kill this morning before the stores opened up, made my first set of patterns. Vlambeer rep.

Edit: Pro tip: put on clothing right before you take a shot, the camera zooms in.

Are the jacket and hat clothes you can also wear or is it a set piece of furniture you got there left of you?

The Boat

I've been playing this for a month or so, but I'm taking it reaaaally slow, so I always have some goal to work towards. I haven't been putting a lot of thought into organizing the city when it comes to trees and flowers, but I might do that soon. The reason I'm not playing with any of you is because I'm super busy so I always play in short bursts, but when my exams are over, I'll be sure to pop by this thread with my FC and play with some of you. Love watching your screenshots.

It's 1:40AM in Qwerty, but if anyone wants to drop by for a spot of fishing, or needs pears for their town just let me know. My gate is always open :)

afoni

Banned
How do people do this? I make decent money farming bugs/sharks, but I never come anywhere near making this much.

Cut down the trees in the middle, catch rare bugs on the palm trees past 7pm, fish for sharks whenever you see them, go inside the shack to reset spawns if bugs aren't showing.

Made 320k earlier.

Thanks Animekatt. Now I just have to wait until I actually get the catalog and I can order it. XD

I'll keep you on my friend list if you want, (I have a certain amount of spots reserved for AC Gaffers) or do you need to delete me? I plan to play this for a while and do a lot of trades/sales.

Animekatt

Thanks Animekatt. Now I just have to wait until I actually get the catalog and I can order it. XD

I'll keep you on my friend list if you want, (I have a certain amount of spots reserved for AC Gaffers) or do you need to delete me? I plan to play this for a while and do a lot of trades/sales.

I'll keep you! You left so quickly though lol.

Linius

Animekatt, can we do that as well some time tomorrow? I'd love a chance to have that clock in my town. As a Euro Gaffer a Best Buy will be hard to reach :p

Just PM if you're willing. Really need to get some sleep now :/

Can somebody explain to me exactly what this game is like as opposed to Viva Pinata. I know they're different but I was trying to explain to someone what the two games were and I got stuck because I didn't know what on earth this game is even about.

I seem to be a goldmine of stupid questions lately, but is there is anyway to give people custom names on either your 3DS Friends List or Animal Crossing once you've befriended them? I'm having a hard time keeping up with who's who. I also don't want to appear rude by forgetting GAF usernames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom