• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

Randomly got up to 100% approval! Should be able to build bridges and things by mid week!

But for now it's back to fishing and catching bugs to build up my bells so that I can keep on upgrading my house. Already have a few things I want to display but can't because my house is so small.

Also let's talk about residents!

In my town I have:

Ricky
Samson
Bubbles
Willow
Peaches
Biskit

I love Ricky and Samson. Willow is alright. Could go either way on Bubbles and Peaches right now. Biskit just moved in so I don't have much of an opinion on him yet. I still hold out hope that I'll get Hopper in my town but I think I'm okay if I don't get him.

Linius

It might've taken long and I don't notice lol I'm thinking 1.5-2 hours? I just run along the length of the beach and look for sharks, and when I've fished them up (or don't see any) I save and continue so the ocean resets and repeat the hunt.

Never knew the beach resets after saving. I just did my third island run today and will sell tomorrow when retail is open again. Got my new wealth ordinance up. So this 1,5 hour trip will give me a little under 450K. I really need to put more time in creative stuff now, I'm only thinking bells :p

Parfait

Let's not forget:

JMObGwl.jpg

for my wallet

The way you make patterns new New Leaf make any other system used in old games obsolete. You can now freely choose a palette of colors, as opposed to preset ones.

not completely obsolete though. it breaks the colors down into numbers, so you just have to follow number patterns and choose your own colors to match what they show you. its what i use to make patterns in new leaf.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
How come there are no textures of Persona characters on qrcrossing?

This is unacceptable and I need my 3DS stat so I can fix these glaring omissions.

Just got this game today and it's just amazing. The music is superb. 3D is really nice.

I"ve played for a few hours already but just found out that you can switch between equipment with the d-pad. :O

It was easy enough to gather 10,000 bells, but now I have to wait until tomorrow for my new house.

I also found an emerald inside a rock. Is there any purpose for it or should I just sell it?

MicH

So I just spent an hour on the island with Sleepy (Help Me!), Sah and someone else and everything got erased because of a communication error. I HATE that we can't save on the island, and I really don't get why :mad:

Lost a cool hat I bought there too. I can't be bothered with playing all these mini-games again for now.
I'm "someone else"? :( And don't tell Help Me!, but I had no idea he was Sleepy. Cool!

Also check your basket, your stuff is there!

You can save it to customize furniture, or sell it now. You'll find more periodically anyway.

Oh thanks for the info. I'm guessing this is new to the series because it wasn't in the previous AC games I've played. I've never played City Folk though so I could be wrong.

Sorry if this has been answered in this or the last thread but why am I randomly tripping today? I haven't seen Katrina in a few days and she didn't seem to give me a bad fortune when I did see her.

Linius

Would you mind letting me catalog it? (Pick it up then drop it.)

I'll tip you too if you want.

It's that simple to get items? I can just visit all of you and 'catalog' any exclusive item like this clock and then buy it in my own town? Doesn't that destroy the purpose of region exclusive DLC items? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom